/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread REJECT EVERYTHING edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKlXafNnCcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I LOVE NAEGI SO MUCH

A reminder that Aoi is best girl!

I want to fuck Kaito.

>t. Junko

I love all of you :)

>V3 survivors leaves the dome
>Turns out to be a special building in Hopes Peak Academy where they simulated potential dangers if a worldwide despair wave started
>Some time before DR1 takes place
It's gonna happen and your mind will be full of fucks

Angie and her beloved Ouma!

Calm down Komaeda.

Kokichi lighting it up!

I love you more!

I've smelled the tits (the area between them anyway) of an athlete tomboy with unusually large tits for a fit girl, back in high school. It smelled horrible

HIT UP THE BLUNT, BROTHERRRR

Kiyo da! (glout edition)

Not all of us are weirdos who sniff between girls' breasts, user.

>Final Danganronpa
>It's revealed that the real name of Hopes peak Academy is actually Artificial Academy, and it's the second one

Oumaede!

Koko!

I've seen quite a bit of Angie/Ouma art recently.

I'll sniff your skirt.

She loves him! She loves him so much!!!

What skirt, fucker?

Can't wait for the random orgies in the middle of the academy!

I'll sniff your hands instead

I like it, but I can't tell if it's becoming a thing because people will ship Ouma with literally anything, or if they have actual synergy.

Danganronpa except the 8 girls are all from Kancolle cause they're so cute

But he loves me!

That I'll put on you.

>Class trial is underway for a gruesome murder
>Suddenly, as the climax of the case is about to be solved
>"Minna~"
>Everyone runs out to the next room, leaving you standing there confused

moe-tan autism as big as her hips

I haven't actually checked, so thanks for the heads up!

youtube.com/watch?v=IKlXafNnCcw

Balween actually made some videos about that but he fucked up the personalities.

Pick 8 Kancolle girl and 8 Touken Ranbu boys for a killing game.

How do we fix the pervert problem on /drg/?

By banning Ouma posting, and allow free sniffing

8 Kanesans
But seriously that sounds cool but I don't want to think about the possibility of my husband Taroutachi dying.

Junko is the girlfriend of Naegi!

There's no need tot fix it because you're so cute.

Why is she so fantastic, lads?

>160 cm
>52 kg
Imagine how fun it would be to manhandle his tiny body.

Still better than Saimatsu
I wonder, had Kaede stayed the protag, would he still be tailing after her like he did with Shuichi? Or he's bound to tail Shuichi regardless of the universe?

Easy to bully mentally and physically

By zipping up your jacked you thot

What's this giraffe trying to say?

i love kaede.

Kimono girls are cute

REMOVE DANSHI

i want ruruka to give me a buttjob

I feel like coming up with unoriginal ideas.
Like making DR shows discount Hunger Games - sadistic entertainment for the elite chosen few and a thinly veiled threat to sit down and shut up for everyone else.

only allow males to post

Why you love him so much, Tsumugi? You're a tall girl and he is quite small.

Chuuni Kaede is cute! CUTE!

>"but he fucked up the personalities"
So he did what he does in regular DR?

I want to join Angie's cult and be with her forever

That means only 5 people will be here.

I wish i were in the Danganronpa universe. It's the only setting where manlets are beloved and yearned for, and all have cool personalities.

Miu big family

I would hope so, honestly... Though I'm probably biased, considering I'm an Oumaede shipper. In his free time events he does seem to show some interest in her (though probably not romantically) as he asks her to join his organization. Might be Ouma being Ouma though. I'm still pretty bad at understanding him, actually.

I love Junko!

Kek, yep. He chose the Maki-tier bitchy personality for Tenko.
And he also misspelled both Himiko and Tsumugi's names, kek.

Calm down Junko.

Did you even play chapter 1? He’s constantly on Kaede’s back.

Morning
That is one of the stupidest plot twists they could pull. God no

Hajime and his cute gf

He's ahoge-sexual

Really? Didn't notice... Probably overshadowed by how Saihara kept clinging to her lap the entire time.

Was this before or after he grew to like Tenko? If it's after, then he's not a true Tenkofag and never will be. Tenko's whole appeal is that once you look past her obnoxious quirks, you'll find a caring and energetic girl who means the best for everyone.

Don't you think that sounds pretty hot? I mean, Junko is 13 cm taller than Naegi. It would be really erotic so see his small body trying to dominate Junko, he pushes her against the wall, and has to be on his toes to make love with her.

After, I think .

He’s always talking shit about her any chance he gets.

I liked how Kaede was called out by Kokichi in the death road, but then Kokichi whined about people blaming it on her the next morning. Little shit.
Well, that's just dumb. I should make my own V3 models sometime.

KYS self insertshitter

togami big ego

sakura big heart

sakura big muscles

>13 cm
as far as tall girls go, kirumi is a way better candidate
but to be honest I'm glad that in DR2 the protagonist wasn't a manlet

togami x alter ego

I wonder who'd be Kaede's main rival figure to her protagonist figure. Probably Maki, at least as the main rival, Kokichi would come secondary. In a sense, Kaede would be representing "white lies" and Maki would be "brutal honesty".

biggest titties:
>DR1: 35" (sakura doesn't count)
>DR2: 37"
>V3: 39"
I hope DR4 has a girl with a 41" chest

agreed.
all kaedes are cute
her design is so pretty and shiny i like it.

Why is Komahina so cute, /drg/?

Kaitos big Rockets

me on the right

How come Maki is so goddamn cute? What is the secret to making girls this cute?

Marry me!

MANHATTAN

I want to tie Maki's hair around my neck and have sex with her in stand-up missionary position.

I love Kirumi!

please be in novoselic

Seeing a beta, talentless cuck change and, in turn, be changed by a talented, self-degrading bastard is rather heartwarming.
It's fun to see how the weaknesses of both characters complement and interact ultimately pushing both to grow as individuals.

It's the hair. And the red eyes.

I had a really weird dream about Danganronpa.

There were a series of posts on this general that when joined together formed a picture.
The picture was an old Italian-style wall with 2D ledges that you could jump up on if you were 2D Mario.
On some ledges there were dead mice, 3 in total and at the top was a clock face with Naegi dead on the ledge closest to the clock.
We were talking about if it had had any significance and had any deeper meaning.
Like Naegi had to kill mice to reach the top of the wall, with the mice representing three obstacles of despair and that he died before his time came (represented by him not reaching the clock).
It then took a weird turn where I saw what really happened in out-of-body experiences from my computer.

I saw that Naegi had caught these three girls; Junko, Mukuro and a third girl and challenged them to challenges.
For some reason Naegi's talents were more like superpowers.
I don't remember the challenges too well but the first was a hangliding event around a
high school and it had lots of deceit and then took place to a city and went pretty convuluted.
The second event was some large coup, and I only caught glimpses of the final stages, where the streets were empty and on fire.
I don't remember the third event but there a girl helping Naegi through all this and she meant to be drawn there, but was lost to history and didn't exist anymore.
Things took a turn when the experiences showed me the beginning of the universe and what the painting was really meant to represent.
A sentient particle (Naegi) wanted to created time and three others tried to stop him, however I was brought there in this out of body experience to start time by literally turning the clock hand at the top.
I saw pretty much the history of time unfolding itself infront of me, until I turned back time to when I was at the computer.

Now that I think about it naegi could've been Hajime and the girl could've been Chiaki

So yeah odd story.

I don't know why Nagito has to be so autistic about talent, Hajimeme saved them all while Nagito's plan were it to succeed would've fucked everything up.

>ywn receive a footjob in timbs from moe-tan

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Nagito thought they didn't deserve to live

>Sakura doesn't count
The fuck do you mean that muscle waifu doesn't count

How does Kirigiri smell?

she has more pecs than tits

What are you up to right now?

Hajime is not beta nor talentless!! He's the Ultimate Hope. And Komaeda loves him

Morning, Bacon Bits!

salty milk and coins

Anybody have the wordless doujin where they fall in love and Nagito dies at the end with the opening to Danganronpa 2