Bbg/- Bloodborne Edition

pebl edition
Got a pebl thrown at them >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne-wiki.com/p/unused-content.html
sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/bloodborne-bloodborne-doll-gecco-co-903159/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone doing anything?

I'm working at a jewish made institution doing jewish things
It involves shekels
Please help so I can go home early and play Bloodborne

You working at the Fed?

Nope
Just a regular ol bank
Also
>Literal brainlets can't understand the deal about this

I am eating sunflower seeds and avoiding uni responsibilities while shitposting.

>pebl edition
best edition

Okay, listen up, you literal retard: every pebble can be sold for 1 Blood Echoes, You can have a total of 20 in your inventory and 99 in your storage box. This means that if you sell all of them, you'll only get 119 Blood Echoes (and this without even considering the time wasted going to the storage box to get the next set of 20 pebbles). To buy all the Blood Vials possible you'll need 3751 full sets of pebbles, which means you'll need to farm an Eye Collector for at least 625 times (since they can drop 6 pebbles): all of these without talking about the risk of getting killed by Mad Ones or getting a Bloodgem, instead of Pebbles. You can't argue that you get Blood Echoes from the Eye Collector too, since you have to spend those for Bold Hunter's Marks, which are necessary to speed up the farming process. This will also require the player to find a glyph with an Eye Collector near a lamp. Therefore, there's no way possible on this planet for Pebbles to be the best item you can sell in the entire game.

Oh yeah, I remember this pasta.

It wasn't a pasta when it was first posted I think

Isn't that true for like all pastas?

This general used to be something. Honor, integrity, anonymity. But now? Now it's a joke. And all of you made it bekome this way with the introduction of waifuniggers. You keep on saying that I'm the bad guy.
The bad guy?
Me?
I'm the one who is trying their damndest to revive this general.
Like a pheonix out of the ashes. Waifuniggers killed everything, they took MY HOME from me. You think that you have the right to boot me out just because I disagree with your e-celeb bullshit? I can't sleep anymore knowing that waifuniggers destroying everything I built this general to. I hope you're happy.
I seriously do.

i am braindead retard
can someone tell me what FRC stands for? i havent started doing chalices yet

Fetid Rotted Cursed
All 3 offerings
Have this, retard

Fetid
Rotted
Curse
Fetid makes the enemies stronger, Rotted adds stronger enemies (Hemwick Witches instead of the regular Eye Collectors), Cursed cuts your health in half.

>hidden Alpha things
>"Yharnam spy" set. Icons make it look like Charred Hunter set but it seems to include a similar hat to Djura's except brown and without the eye covering rag
>You could talk to a wall and the options seem to be "Sage's Blood" and "Laurence"
>Gascoigne saying Umbasa.
bloodborne-wiki.com/p/unused-content.html
This is fascinating. I wish they had kept the early lighting too at least in some areas, daylight Hemwick looks great.

Does FRC affect the dungeon layout and treasure?

>Hunter of the Blood of Glemia
>Byrgenwerth Caves
>the Flail trick weapon
>Double-barreled Shotgun
>Sword Placement
Wait, the Caves.
I think I figured out what's under that trapdoor in Byrgenwerth, the one sitting on the first floor.

Sitting in the dark shitposting, listening to one of the best dungeon synth albums ever made, trying not to think about surgery on Wednesday

I don't know why that's in that section but those are the caves down under the clinic, the way you get to the cainhurst summons and iosefka

What the hell is wrong with you?

It would be cool if you could enter a depth 1 dungeon directly from byrgenwerth

>what's under that trapdoor in Byrgenwerth,
I always assumed that it would lead to the excavation

Maybe so, but we could still get the Caves under Byrgenwerth, maybe where they kept their science projects.
Another resident shitposter, just ignore him and move on.
I'm fairly certain this is just a copycat, this guy knows how to use capital letters and punctuation. The original didn't.

>sunflower seeds
Patrician taste in snacks my friend.

>The Boss Rush effect, in which you'll have to battle a few bosses one after the other, in a room that's exclusive to the effect.

>Sinister Bell could summon powerful NPC hunters in Offline
Why can't we have anything nice?

>bloodborne-wiki.com/p/unused-content.html
>pthus in woods
>loran clerics in yharnam
What the fug.
>arcane icon used to be an apple instead of a star
DUDE
CHRISTIANITY
LMOA

>we'll never get the pre-release/trailer lighting

I'm not even memeing, I have met this before but I had no idea it was a big deal.

>catposting

Fuck off, Egg.
You have to be new. The original spongebob-kun used grammar. I hate to repeat myself but "im from brazil" didn't give you any hint that it was a flaselfagging nigger? You're about as dumb as waifuniggers

That link doesn't include gun reloading I think unless I missed it. That was a thing too.
Also interesting to see Gascoigne used to drop a key, I remember that from the iconic stream but I never made the connection to the locked Great Bridge/Cathedral Ward door.

I'm not egg but okay.

Man the flaming giant is so cool, wish it wasn't so rare.

Same. I saw it even before DaS3, near release when practically everything was new. It's hard to gauge the significance of seeing something "rare" before you have any idea that it's "rare".

Not sure what happend here but he got stuck and refused to attack me.

Is this Brazil thing some obscure reference? Because when you say that, I can only think of that 1985 film.
I think you're the only one who knows what the fuck you're talking about.

He's letting the fame get to his head.

Since we have seen both Cleric Beast and BriBri in the Grand Cathedral, it wouldn't surprise me if they had a few areas already done and used them as arenas to showcase random enemies/bosses they were working on.

I should compile chalices with rare enemies and see if I can't find some common thread between them.

I wonder if I have any save backups that still have the Abhorrent chalice in it, since I'm not sure if the glyph is still active.

>tfw red spider manages to make it into the boss room with you

Do you Anons think there may be some other strange enemy lurking around the Chalices that we have yet to see?

Iirc Patches has to be alive outside of the dungeons for him to show up inside em.

If you weren't such a fucking newfag, you would know tat the falseflagging nigger said that he was from some third world shithole. He's trying to taint my image and like the waifunigger cocksuckers you are you fell for it

I have seen red spiders phase through doors right into the lamp room. They are not to be fucked with.

I want you to be honest with me, has this turned into some sort of hobby? That your heart isn't even in this anymore, and you're just doing it for the (You)s? No one could keep this level of high-caliber autism this long, and not be playing the long con.

I would be cool but I kind of doubt it.

Probably not new enemies exactly but maybe something weird, like a chest spawning Mad Ones/Ghosts weird. Or like that one attack where a Ghost shoots out a little specter kind of weird.

Boss rush chalices are mentioned in the guide so maybe they are around.

>it's been nearly two years since the last patch was released
Man, I really wish we could've at least got a second DLC or something. I'm never gonna stop pining for more Bb and there's only so much fun I can squeeze out of the same content before it starts to get stale. I just want that feeling of exploring Yharnam and its surroundings for the first time again.

It is not a hobby. It's a crime of passion. What I am doing is bettering this general even if you may not agree with my actions. I have a genuine hatred for waifuniggers and all they brought upon us. You may not see it but little by little I am improving this general.

>second DLC
What would second DLC be? Please post your ideas and answers below.

Okay, I'll go down this hole.
In what way has the general improved since you began that we could all agree on, not improved in just your opinion?

Well for one, I believe The Olsd Hunters was originally supposed to be two sdifferent asd-ons, with everything up to Maria being the first, while the Fishing Hamlet was the second and may've been a bit larger (which if that's true bugs the hell outta me, since it's my favorite part of the game and I woulda loved to have more of it).

Besides that, I think it woulda been cool to explore Loran as a proper area instead of just another copy-pasted dungeon.

Anyone wanna join me on a spelunk down a depth 4 ihyll?

Anyone wanna help with NG rape horse?

Pass is bbg, ringing at the 2nd lantern.

>Some streamer was fighting Crowsteel and he gets booted up to the main menu when he's about to win because his PS+ expired and he has a breakdown.
/v/ is going insane with console war shitposting because of it, but it was pretty funny.

Tell me you have a link

Dude, pre-release skyboxes/lighting was so fucking good.
Fuck the ps4 weak ass garbage shit.
Anyone? I'll run this shit alone if nobody wants to come.

*expires ur ps+*
heh

>depth 4

For what purpose?

glyph and pass?

Holy kek, that sucks.

Spooky secrets is what I am after.
Flaming giant got me excited for something new

Glyph: kw9xsenk
Password: fire

twitch tv /videos/202763026?t=2h24m48s

>that face

Anyone?

Ringan.

My projections state that the rate of waifunigger posts have decreaxsed by 178% since I began implementing my Final solution into this general.
I have a number of charts and graphs that objectively proove it, but i will not show them to you because your tiny brain can't possibly handle it.
>not just in your opinion
my opnionon is the only one that matters, cukc, because I represent the pure spirit of this general and its people.
Everyone else has been misled and brainwashed. by the waifunigger parasites, and as such must be shown the truth

The fact that you think otherwise is proof that someone brainwashed you, or that you're simply trolling, and as such, I need not concern myself with you.

This is too much

t. lucifer

Is Bloodborne Demon's Souls 2?

Was there originally a different style of multiplayer planned for this game? The bells feel so last minute in inplementation.

Well, this more or less confirms you're going through the long con and farming (You)s.
Congratulations, this is one of the more elaborate ruses we've had here. The level of dedication here is something I've never seen before.
Thanks for humoring us so much, Spongebob. Let's put you to the real test, take a visit to some place like /ksg/

Holy kek

Any tips for Orphan of Kos?
I'm stuck on him and don't want to go to NG+ without the parasite.

I-is he crying?!

Holy crap.

Any slots open?

Yes me and funk are on layer 2 now.
So, SRRC or run it fast.

Never dodge backwards
1st phase is parriable. He has super telegraphed attacks
Try to hit after the attacks. He has long recovery on some attacks
Get behind him and try to backstab
For phase 2 just keep dodging towards him. Play unlocked
His super autismo multi slam is parriable
Be wary of lightning
Fight him in the ocean. Lots of space to dodge
Yeah. Watch the vid
See

SRRC'ing

should i?
sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/bloodborne-bloodborne-doll-gecco-co-903159/

>Not a Plain Doll styled RealDoll
No

I know that we've already derailed the thred enough but why Spongebob-kun have that same typing style as Lucifer? The way he types is so pretentious, it really gives off the "I'm better than you" vibe

It's effective for (you) farming.

>those veins
that nigga legit mad

Omg that $3 donation comment was voiced over the sad BB title music. This is GOLD!

Also, Spongebob only occasionally uses contractions, and a hallmark of Lucy was his rarely using them.
But despite my initial theories, they might not be the same. Lucy used far too many smug anime girls, and this guy never has.

>Lucy used far too many smug anime girls, and this guy never has.

That'd be breaking character. The real hallmark of a skilled troll is never breaking character.

forgot pic

I don't have $10k
tfw no doll waif sized exact replica with a doll al

Can you look up her skirt?

Ringing on layer 3 cybil and funk.

Preboss area on layer 2 had the tier 2 blood rapture rune.

That's neat

I don't know but i would like to i didn't see the option to ask

Whoops, I didn't look behind me

Zombie Santa sacked us good.