>When an american """priest""" tries to discuss religion
youtube.com/watch?v=x07ys_NmNeA

>priest
>not minister

I hate Protestants so god damn much

Orthoshits get reked.

Venice literally did nothing wrong.

You mean preacher.
Priest implies he's actually doing something spiritually useful other than talking.

According to scripture all believers are priests:

>You also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ … But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light

- 1 Peter 2:5-9

Did he just buy a suit from the local thrift store? That shit isn't even tailored.

>thinking all protestants are fundamentalist baptists?

are you retarded?

>literally blowing up the Parthenon
>nothing wrong

Yeah! What a pleb dressing humbly like that! He doesn't even have a golden throne! What a loser!

mormons have the best interpretation of plebian priesthood imo

Why are Americans so retarded?

God never said that you weren't allowed to have pride in yourself and make sure you look good and presentable in front of your masses, just as long as you weren't a heretical smug little shit about it
that was more Jesus's shtick, and when he said shit like that, it was so he could get the message out to as many people as possible, not because he was trying to shame anybody

Are you defending someone who had 20-30 years of his adult life to work and put enough money aside to buy some formal clothing to look respectful when delivering the message of God (the most perfect essence there is)?

>BUT MUH VIRTUOUS POOR
He isn't spending the money that he could've bought a suit with all on little starving children in Africa, that I can guarantee you.

>>>protestants
>even once

Is it a requirement that Baptist preachers wear oversized suits?

Do they learn it while getting their MBA major/Divinity minor?

Why are so few Christians similar to Kierkegaard?

>protestant denominations
Can any Christian explain how one church can have so many retarded branches?

>calling Obama a queer little sissy within the first 2 minutes

this is embarrassing

man knows his audience

We raised some valid criticisms, and every time we did, Big Poppa Papists would kill us.

Eventually we were driven apart and into smaller and smaller groups. We didn't leave the Church, the Church left us.

>"Drunkards and Winebibbers" Baptist preaching against alcohol, drinking, and drunkenness

Dis gonna be good.

>making fun of a writer because of his foreign name
>audience: "das right!"
>that abbott and costello """"joke""" that fell completely flat
>"I'm not dying! I'm in my prime!"

grade A cringe

Because he goofed up with subjectivity. Christianity is built upon the idea of objectivity and truth.

>tfw conservative Protestant on 4chins

ours is a lonely existence

>magic of the new testament
what do's he think religion is? Some kind of vidya?

Anybody knows why he is talking about buddism/hinduism and their influence on Orthodoxy? Which should be rather small btw

Not to mention he doesn't even have a fancy hat! Psshhh what is this amateur hour?

>destroy the greatest city in the world at the time over a petty rivalry which the Venetians started
>weaken the Greeks to the point of allowing the Turks to make their way all the way into the Balkans
>"V-Venice literally did nothing wrong!"

1797 best year of my life.

>Orthocuck LARPers

Cringe

>Christfag LARPers

FTFY

He's probably referring to the fact that Orthodoxy has an emphasis on inner prayer/constant prayer and mysticism.