ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>'Traitor Among The Chiss' Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

2nd for muscle gf

Reminder this is the real Iden Versio

how do i level up from 50 to 75
are there any repetitive grinding methods?

Is it worth starting the game now? I don't want to invest a lot of time and i can't spend any money on it... Should i start or just outright leave because of p2w stuff?

>There are Jedi who formed attachments

This is my wife, say something nice about her

You were a complete bitch Mace. Nobody misses you

if you like single player rpgs, yes it's a quality game and i'd probably subscribe if i were you

if you like playing mmos for pvping, etc, don't bother

basically the same post that was in the last thread,

How come the one time we get an imperial centered storyline in a mainstream game the make her switch to rebel scum?

I will not say anything nice until I see her face.

Too flat.

>there are Jedi who screamed like little bitches when their hand was chopped off

Fast way is to do a bunch of heroics and some flashpoints.

Then quest. Quests are great for some nice XP.

Which game? SWTOR? Star Wars Battlefield? if TOR I would say go for it. It is fun and you can take as much or as little time as you need. Battlefield I would wait till they fix it as right now it is rage inducing.

>no playable Jyn Erso in Battlefront 2
Another reason to hate that stupid game

Good.
Otherwise I'd have to stop and hump her dead body whenever I got the chance.

So many thirsty guys in fleet. I log on an alt I haven't played in ages and I am already getting whispers telling me how sexy I am. Funny thing is I am not even wearing anything slutty. I now see how morally bankrupt people take advantage of this thirst.

This is the life you chose, slut.

what server is this?
i want to get pms from other men so i can get free stuff from them by pretending to be a female (male)

Mah nigga, you have good taste.

Who killed that bitch Harkun here?

Star Forge.

You are welcome to them.

What a choice. Play on SF with horny perverts or go over to the Hot Prospect (fuck you Satele Shan) and deal with harbniggers.

I almost want to play that eurofag server to get away from them.

Is there even a way to not kill him?

Sure, you don't have to do it.

She is very shy

i wish my legacy wasn't on satele shawn :(

Reminder that Malgus did NOTHING wrong.

>recruiting ayys
he did everything wrong

That pissed me off so much!
At first I was enthusiastic to finally side with the Empire through a very loyal character which believes in the imperial creed... Then the emperor ordened those Exterminatus with operation "Cinder" and I thought "Oh great, she will change side..."

And yes, she did, of course...
I don't hate Iden, but that was a very stupid and unoriginal decision for the story.

Yup triggered me enough to request a refund.

I always found the xenophobic side of the Empire stupid as fuck.
I can understand that in Warhammer, but in a galaxy like the SW one, it's completely ridiculous. Rejecting aliens is a weakness.Aliens mean more workers, more warriors, more allies, more Force users (hurr durr muh purity, the reason why the Pureblood are extinct...Stupid).
Not mentioning the Chiss are aliens but allied to the Empire anyway, so it's also hypocritial as fuck.

That's just an excuse to make the Empire even more evil without a reason.

The Empire needs reforms on this point.

Which of the two Star Forge guilds is the more active?

Faggot xeno lover, into the gas chamber it goes.

>Liking Xenos
Anything aliens would provide, the empire canonically just uses robots and automation

You are looking at it the wrong way. The Empire sees itself a certain way. It has its own culture and way of doing things. It sees aliens as diluting their way of life and the way they see the world.

They enslave and use those aliens that are useful to them. But they do not want them anywhere near the Emperor and the Dark Council because that will dilute them.

That is how they see the world. You see an example of this at Korriban where you can take that optional quest to scan for the blood lines of the instructors at the Sith Academy. You can see that in one of the Flashpoints where the Sith Purebloods want to purge the aliens. They see their powerbase come from their bloodlines and culture and aliens will only dilute that.

Is that a nigger next to you? Ah! You can mock me, you piece of shit

>EMPIRE YES
fuck off to your shitty republic

Need helping reviving . If we get 25 new members (non-alts) I'll do a strawpoll for a name change.

the agent says it best
>Your vision is quaint, but unrealistic. An inclusive Empire will be torn apart by a million voices screaming for equality.
Malgus could have easily worked himself onto the Dark Council, such as the Sphere of Military Offense that he helped the Republic vacate, institute his desired reforms, shown on a smaller scale first that hey, maybe some of these aliens aren't so bad, which could have potentially spread further
but he went full retard going for usurping the Emperor and declaring a new Empire with none of the previous structure

Again, the extinct of pureblood Sith proves that was a terrible way of thinking and never made the Empire stronger.
The Sith are as blind as the Jedi, both sides refuse to evolve, and without evolution, you disappear.

I care about the Empire, and that narrow-minded vision just leads it to its doom.

You know the Chiss used to be humans long, long ago right? Turning into molemen on Csilla needed an evolutionary hotfix.

It's a pet monkey you dolt.

Amen, user. You made the right choice

>when a monkeylizard winds up on Hutta in the purified river and grows six feet tall
The wormhead was right!

>Lana doesn't recognize Nathema being a former Sith world or make any sort of comment about the Sith temple catacombs under the sanitarium
>being on Nathema has no adverse affects, just Lana being a wimp in dialogue

god damnit bioware can you do nothing right

There was a very significant debuff on the quest if you were a force-user
The play testers complained about it so it was removed

What's the most broken shit in PvP?

Is the debuff still there on Master Mode?

Lemme suck on those sugartits

Not at all. What says sums it up.

The empire doesn't need alien scum.

Revan is canonically male.

>hahah racism xD

Impfags everyone

There is reasons why your dumb empire always loses

Oh boy, shouldn't you be on reddit good goy?

>The empire doesn't need alien scum.
that's why you send them to be cannon fodder

Oh, what a naughty slut...A wampa?

>He thinks its racism that killed the empire
republic players confirmed brainlets

Shut the fuck up you nigger. You must be one of those cucks who go '''''''''''''''''grey'''''''''''''' or ''le light side sith xD''

Pick a side and stick to it. Nobody cares about your enlightenment you filthy cunt, you do not represent the sith. Go back to suck Valkorion's cock if you like grey so much.

Wampas are ADORABLE

Yeah, go back to sucking on your mom's tit faggot.

Empire is for edgy crybabies.

Reminder that Vaylin is a complete monster that should forever be locked away and that the only redemption she deserves is death.

>Plebbitors talking shit about the ultimate sith waifu

Can you republicancers crawl back to wherever you came from? Thanks

Kreia was right, fuck the force.

I wonder how Impfags can justify thinking the Empire is stronger than the Republic when it's the Republic that lasts another ~3500 years and millennia of Sith plotting results in a 20 year blip on the radar where they're in control.

>You will never ride senselessly Vailyn ass while she tries to get out
>Until she starts to enjoying it and begging for more
>You will never make a baby with Vailyn, and enjoy the moments of Pregnant Vailyn
>Give birth to the most powerful being in the galaxy
JUSTT

I think it is more about the chaotic chance that something happens. The Emp is more powerfu but his foundation isnt nearly as sturdy as the republic.

Yeah, having incredibly powerful children worked out great for Valkorion...

shhhh let the waifufag bask in his delusion

>when it's the Republic that lasts another ~3500 years
it doesn't, though
it has a fairly major collapse until the Ruusan Reformation circa 1000BBY

>1 (ONE) Sith Lord manages to eradicate ten thousand Jedi and turn Republic into Empire over a decade
>would've killed the last Jedi and Rebellion too if he wasn't betrayed by another Sith

I'm not exactly sure what you pubs are so proud of.

>it would have worked if a sith didn't betray another sith

So it wouldn't have worked

>Sidious, a sith lord with Emperor power-levels infiltrated the republic as their fucking president or whatever, and no Jedi realized that until it was too late
>Managed to completely convert the apprentice the republic had when he was like 9 yo
>Managed to convert a old jedi master ( Dooku )
>The Empire can survive as long as 2 sith survives Or maybe even 1
>The average Sith seems way more powerful than the average Jedi, seems it always take a couple of Jedi to take down 1 Sith
>Implying the strongest users on the force weren't on the dark side for most of their lives
>Implying the strongest class on SWTOR isn't Darth Nox

Say it with me buddy: Millennia of planning for twenty years in control.
Sheev is, at least until Disney decides otherwise, the strongest Force user there has ever been in the galaxy and he got twenty (20) years on top. The Dark Side ALWAYS loses.

>Locks your child and mindfucks her for years
>Never ever acknowledges her as a person, and never apologizes
>''Muh Arcaan can be redeemed, even tho he just had daddy issues because reasons, but Vailyn is evil''

By the end of the personal stories for vanilla. The strongest class is confirmed to be the Sith Inquisitor. Now even though I love the class, and already feel some bias for it, I am basing this entirely off the fact that not only does your body get remade twice, but you also learn the ability to eat force ghosts, and im pretty sure after your body is remade the first time, its allowed to be able to handle all of that power and implied to handle even more.

Let's not forget that on Rishii, you literally discover the means to immortality, so what if the SI ends up being the only player character to survive all of this time and just like "fuck this shit, imma go dick around."

>thinking anything past TOR in legends
is canon to TOR
The writers have shown that they don't give a shit about legends canon anymore now that Disney owns the film universe.

Say it with me: 1 (ONE) Sith Lord.

>Just another nu-SW fan who eats up Disney's garbage like the Disney cuck he is
>Is retarded beyond salvation
Checks out

>dude luke can disintegrate an entire army with a force push lmao

WAT
I've probably been a Star Wars fan longer than you've been alive, and according to Lucas Palpatine is the strongest ever. I'm sorry your favorite EU character is and never was canon but that's just the facts.

>tfw the more time goes on the better Swtor becomes

I still remember all the Tortanic jokes but look at where we are now.

Late mandatory orange cheeks post.

>BT2

Pussycheeks

We still don't know how the Republic ended up with the Empire's symbol. Who knows, maybe the end of the game will be Pubs and Imps merging to take out the Eternal Alliance.

>orange cheeks post

EU says it's an old spiritual symbol I think.

Malgus wasn't wrong but the way he did it was absolutely retarded. It's nice you can even point it out to him during the flashpoint.

Did you think Anakin smashed?

>he doesn't want a light side sith gf
more crazed but well-meaning pussy for me then

The only unoffensive body style.

No she's still virgin...But he probably groped her a lot.

I wish I knew earlier that being a thot was so lucrative. These nerds can't wait to throw money at you.

>Palpatine won because Anakin chose white bitch over orange cutie

BT1 into the garbage

This.
Why choosing a fuckin human politician when you can have a delicious young orange warrior?

>virgin togruta

thats bt4 dumbo
just bad angle

oh
my nigga

Yes, she takes it up the butt, not in the pusseh