Ban All Wagecucks from Trading threads

Literally, every single crypto coin or stock trading thread we have, we have to have some wagecuck coming in to spam something like 90% of stock traders fail and then flat out deny the existence of anyone making money of ceypto or stocks and call it the lottery. If people actually wanted to listen to them, why cant they have their own non trading general? Its literally off topic and keeps derailing every thread thats trying to be based around trading. I have no idea why they have to spam every single fucking thread with their bullshit, and why we cant just have a wagecuck general for them.

I second this, wagecucks should have their own board called /watercoolerchat/ or something.

Hearing the kind of lives wagies live is just incredibly depressing and really ruins the entrepreneurial spirit of this board.

You have your own board: it's called /r9k/

> "Muh everyone who doesn't have a 9-5 office job like me is just a NEET who lives in his mothers basement"

I remember it hurt when I was a wagecuck and heard about the lives of self employed people. It's ok.

Being a wagecuck is like being a hooker, do it quietly because you need the money but don't make threads discussing the best way to wank off old men.

The board is called Business and Finance not Shitcoins and Welfare Fraud.

Have fun with your PnD pretend money, but in 5 years when you have 0 savings and 0 marketable skills, just remember we're all laughing at you.

We already are laughing at them.

>"Muh everyone who doesn't have a 9-5 office job is just a NEET shitcoin trader living in his moms basement"

Over 10% of the workforce in the USA is self employed and you still can't admit to yourself that there are ways to make a living that doesn't involve clocking in and being told what to do.

Regardless of how much wagecucks are total oblivious morons. I think mods should be banning and giving more warnings to these assholes derailing legit stock and crypto currency threads.

>tfw not paying for internet
>tfw not paying for electricity
>tfw mining 24/7 several coins
>tfw buying and selling coins everyday
>tfw I make 500$-1500$ every week

Whats the matter wagie? You gotta go to work hmmm, gotta get up early and dress, hmm? you have to respect your boss, oh I see you cant come out and drink on a wednesday night beacuse you have work? Oh thats too bad ;^)

What's your setup senpai?

Im tryna say fuck Best Buy.

Already in posw and ltc

ltc, btc, eth, posw, pivx, ark, dash, monero and some other meme coins

the important part of the game is to mine new coins, because they are very easy. you can get 1000 of a new coin in matter of days.

the forum is about business and finance - so that would include wagecucks who work in finance!

what is doesn't really include is neets who think they're onto something by trading shitcoins - sitting in mom's basement trading crypto is not being self employed

over 90% of day traders will lose money - actually more than 99% these days thanks to HFT

stop kidding yourself

What about those of us that have successful been making a living from it since 2013?

There are more than 100 traders here so at least 10 of us are successful.

How did you get started?
I got a few computers at home ive been thinking about setting up for mining but i mean building a complete GPU rig would be sexy

Stop being angry weeb

Best BTFO

>g-guys I-I'm not depressed!
>I-I made this thread to show you h-how much of a winner I am

Why cant we just have a shitposting samefag containment board for you pump and dump cucks...

Pic very related you lowlife

Also building valuable skills to make even more money in early retirement.

Top fucking kek. Shitcoiners btfo

Suck a fat cock u fucking shitcoin scammer

t. nocoiner

His shitcoins get banned and he has a useless setup in his moms closet

Mutherfuckers will do anything it takes ro make money BUT get a job. Its honestly funny. Like hey just setup a pc and get rich. Its thst easy. Just like every other scam. There is no easy way out or we would al be rich

Wrong. There is a handful of mods samefagging and robbing lunch money from underaged children.

Dat thigh gap hnng. Sauce?

As for the topic, this is about all business and finance, not just day trade general. Use the hide feature.

>Mutherfuckers will do anything it takes ro make money BUT get a job. Its honestly funny.

To be honest I don't see anything wrong with working smart, but it gets annoying when 90% of threads are shilling threads about another shitcoin.

Exactly. If u get rich gambling shitcoins good for you but when the mods samefag and shit up the entire place with fagcoins its beyond annoying.

This, I haven't been to Veeky Forums in a year or two and now I come back to find out that this place is the Investorshub of cryptocoins now.

I do some trading in stocks and derivatives and there used to be some decent trading threads on stuff like stocks, options, futures, and ETF's on here back in the day but now the majority of board content seems to be shilling / pumping one crypto or another.

>I do some trading in stocks and derivatives

Can you give me some advice where to start? I recently got job and plan to save some cash till the end of the year and start investing. I'm considering to put some small amount into stock to learn the game and maybe earn smoe money in the future.

Start out with shit like non-leveraged index funds, mutual funds, and ETF's that cover entire market indices, market sectors, or a strong aggregation of companies. Keep track of them and buy/sell as the market changes, learn about what causes them to go up or down in price.

From there I'd start making a watchlist of publicly-traded companies that you're interested in, start out with just 5 to learn with and later you can increase it to ~20. Spend a few minutes a day looking over their charts, price movements, and any relevant news stories and try to figure out what drives their stock prices up / down and try to get a feel for the general direction those companies are going. Read their quarterly reports and any other filings they put out, if you don't understand something in the quarterly reports then educate yourself until it all makes sense. Once you've tracked some companies for a while, tracked their financial filings, and read all the news stories / press releases about them for a while (at least 2-3 months) then you could start paper trading stocks for a few months and see how you do there for another 2-3 months. If you do well then start taking some money out of your index funds and buying single stocks (I'd say to leave at least 75% of your money in index funds and only invest 25% or less into individual stocks until you have at least 1 yr of experience trading individual stocks).

From there you can start learning about other derivatives -- futures, options, leveraged ETF's, etc. I find some amount of technical analysis to be useful in trying to predict short-term price fluctuations but fundamentals are what consistently dictates the general upwards or downwards trend of any stock or derivative. Try not to make a lot of small trades and lose money via commission or other brokerage fees.

they went crazy with pivx posts yesterday because we did watch it ride a nice wave
>pivx has been pumped here for 2 months
>you couldve 200x youre money
>youre still mad you didnt listen
>you lowlife its still not to late
>to buy pivx

To clarify, the strategy I laid out in that post should be independent of your retirement / savings investments. You should only try trading / individually investing with expendable money that's in addition to your 401k, IRA, or whatever other retirement accounts you already have.

Thanks, that helped a lot. Are there any books you would recommend on this subject?

>401k, IRA
I'm not an American, but I'm guessing your advice is universal for all markets.

Well, I mean you should still be putting ~10%-15% of your income into whatever sort of managed retirement savings that people normally use in your country. After you take care of that, have monthly expenses taken care of, have all high interest rate debt paid off, and have an emergency fund set aside then you can start working on your self-managed investment account.

As for books, I'd start out with Market Wizards: Interviews With Top Traders to get a feel for the mindset that some of the most successful traders in the world have when it comes to trading and investing and also The Intelligent Investor.

Thanks, I'll check these books out.