/bnsg/ Blade and Soul General

Pure Edition

>New Class - Gunslinger
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/gunslinger-class-arriving-september-13/

>Latest Patch and Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/black-friday-sale-preview/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/dawn-of-the-lost-continent-dungeons-raid/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/explore-blade-soul-dawn-of-the-lost-continent-december-6/
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/the-golden-harvest-festival-arrives-november-8/

>/bnsg/ Servers
Zulia (NA)
Jinosyun (EU)

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ
bnstools.info/

>For new players
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/t6Ysc
bnstree.com/skills/gunslinger/soulshields
youtube.com/watch?v=lMrDUOe2uuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fennec lyns #1

Happy BnS Thanksgiving anons.

>Previous ones here.
imgur.com/a/t6Ysc

Post lapsits!
Superior to hugs
or at least they go hand in hand...

1. 24 person raids again with double loot. Desperation buff that scales with each alliance
member dead or missing to a max scaling at 12 or less players alive.
2. Party members have their basin peach quests sync'd to the party leader's.
3. Performance & network optimization, tooltip, text, and clarity overpass.
4. One old purple dungeon additionally rotates in DC that can be run with dramatically
reduced damage, health, and recovery down to a minimum (with relevant reward).
5. You can now wind walk while in combat and boss attacks have vertical attack indicators.
(This isn't relevant now but for future content it'd be nice have environment-focused bosses.
Boss that requires you to wall-run please.)

Bonus controversial change: Reduced windstride points, increased overworld travel/mobility
options like multiplicative movement speed when wind walking near other windwalking players,
increased further with party, alliance, or guild members.

I may have cheated a bit.

xth for bunny lyns

get away from my son THOT

we already married.

Oh my...

DCs #734113

Lobby at 3/6

no he's mine

Heck off

I'm still upset that I missed the cute parka because nc wanted to fuck me

Have you tried explaining it to them @ support? If you bought the ncoins and it took too long to get them in time for the outfit, they might make it happen

I dont have any lapsits only hugs for now :(

I already caved and spent the ncoins on other stuff, I'll just have to wait for the red one to come around.

Closest I have!

Bagel nyang

given costs, can someone tldr what gear to work on based on priority
ex. ring>soul>pet aura
i'm at 920 ap and besides getting my soul badge and other leg accessories, idk where to put my money

also wearing full hexas, should i chase heptas or work on other stuff first?

whatever is cheaper based on AP gain ( gems for hongmoon gem powder are top notch )

thing that dont fall under that : BT earring

Depends, do you want to do damage or do you just want ap to get into pug dungeons easily

both would be great but i would moreso like 950 ap for all the pugs that want it

Post your F2 if you want honest help.

i did in another thread pretty recently, but i'm mildly retarded and didn't bother to remember what advice i was given
only difference now is my soul and neck are stage 6

Did you infuse your soulshields? if you didn't and you want to save some money, consider making an alt and giving it the soulshield profession thing, you can mail the soulshield base to your gunner for a fraction of the price you'd pay on the market.
Try buying sealed xanos disks from the marketplace since they're 10g or something like that now, it will help you when you decide going baleful 12 (which you should).
Work on getting a legendary belt (to level 6) and bracelet, bracelet is a lot more important but it's also a lot harder to farm when you can't pug NS.
Don't bother with ring and earring, just wait to get into BT and get the elemental rings from there.
Work on your soul badge from the daily solar energy.

i've kind of infused some shields, just for accuracy, cause a while ago i read somewhere i should have 145%? i'm not sure if that's really a thing, especially cause i haven't seen that stated anywhere else since, but yeah.
which bracelet should i go for? and so are gems not a worthwhile thing to upgrade? i kind of want to sell all the powder i get, but i also get the feeling i should just stockpile until i can easily make some better gems.

123% accuracy should be enough. Infuse everything else with crit. Remember SS rolls are random so check bnstree.com/skills/gunslinger/soulshields too see which roll is the best for the SS number you have (tl;dr it's always crit).
Bracelet depends, I use tiger with fire gunner.
If you can snatch a legendary ring from ebondrake FOR CHEAP, use it, just don't put any jewels in it.

Muffin

Daily challenges
NA #754737
Departing in 10

Get MSP 1 and Xanos 2/3/4
After that keep upgrading your weapon to bale 12 unless you get a bracelet/belt drop.
You should also get a BT raid where you can buy your ring and earring and start working on your BT soulshield.

I like this post, it says muffin.

um, yes hello

>I can be a cunt because no one likes you and I am
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why isn't /bnsg/ participating in the tournament?

I slept through my matches

cringe

ur right

Always ignore "cringe" posters. There's no exceptions

Because nobody's woke up the community pvp interest since the BNSG tournament.

if anyone here wants to participate in tournaments they can enter any of the ones the game officially hosts once every few months. nobody here should need someone in the thread to baby-sit them into it

do you all have to be carried into everything you do or what

Some of you are allright
Don't come to hogshamlet tomorrow

I already did it once so you tell me.

why is alice sperging out again?

>people still play BnS

I hope you're all having fun and I miss a few of you.

I want to RAPE Lyn girls.

How did it go?

take a stand for what you believe in

i believe in you yaroo

Tfw /r/bnsg/ is full of normies

accuaslly ur not rght fuck u

>He doesn't make six figures
>He doesn't swipe to stay up-to-date.

Loving every laughing

That's the spirit!!

normies are fun to hang out with

cringe

fact: i havbe enever been wrong in y life

Me neither, welcome to bnsg

youtube.com/watch?v=lMrDUOe2uuk

Implying that's what makes you a Normie

fact i only have like 3 pics omf y characte rigfht now

That's a mouth just made for sucking.

wanna be my daddy

i jsut wnat someone ot pull me out of my pit of despair

Haha don't we all

Just kidding, I don't because I'm not depressed but what I have learned in life is that no one else in this world can pull you out of that pit other than yourself, best of luck

i've been tyriung to pull myself out for 6 years in a row nad it hasnt worked
i dont think luck will take me any furhter

i don't think erp will work either, user. it's a good distraction but at the end of the day it doesn't fix anything.

neither does anything else i do
i gerews erp is beter than othiong for a little hwhle

you should go to sleep, friend :(

wont quit until my liver orm y heart give out

drink some water and get a soft blanket to lay down with. find your one true erp when you wake up tomorrow.

Depending on your age that'll most realistically be in about 7 to 10 years from now maximum. It takes a while for the cirrhosis to kick in since the liver heals itself pretty well, but once it kicks off you're guaranteed a slow mentally agonizing death

What level are you and which server are you on?

We held two tournaments with a decent to average attendance. Better than Imperial at one point I believe. Stream attendance was pretty low, but we did the best we could to keep production values up. It was mostly a lot of work. I wouldn't mind doing it again, but I don't think we have enough pvper's left.

That's alright. Did you sign up for the free level 50 voucher on the BnS official site yet? If you do that then in about another 2 weeks or so you can just make a fresh level 50 in Zulia

do you need to talk?

Hallo

Hey are you having fun playing Blade and Soul?

Cute

What's it like to quit? Brats.

are we going to die

Feels good. You realise it's just a video game, everything. It all mattered very little and the people who take themselves too seriously in this game are the most pathetic people of all. It's like a brand new perspective where you can finally see.

yeah

Fair enough. As long as people like you are out of my way, I feel like I can tolerate you bowing to me~

wanna spar in OW i'll unequip my soul if you want

Oh weak breeze, when will you learn.

Time time for that is over. I've already killed all the people I reserved a special place for on a certain pile of bodies. Or at least those you haven't quit utterly!

HAH! I wonder what you think you're enlightened too, brat!

but you didn't kill me yet

It's as if you assumed someone as inconsequential as yourself ever deserves to reside with the rest of the warriors already on my pile.

use smaller words

When are you and Ereria going on a date?

That wouldn't fit someone with my agenda.

Never.

I won't bother answering any more useless questions, especially from no-name garbage, hah.

is it better to be a no name garbage than named garbage?

Me on the bottom right.

Me in the top middle

hi lolith

Me off image eating a sandwich and laughing.

I'm going rape your tight little lyn ass.

My name is Ereia thank you very much.