/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Excuse me while I jump into a volcano edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT3izLYbhg0
pixiv.navirank.com/user/2779139/
simg3.gelbooru.com//images/4e/c8/4ec8ff08c8d6bc1619b4581aa9610a00.jpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Urbosa's abs

Paya's timidness

Midna's ears

Zelda's circles

Daruk's belly

Riju is cute right?

I'd say so

what kind of question is that

cool

If you try to jump onto Ruta when it's in the lake it flicks an energy shield and smacks you away.
The guard at the entrance says he's 130 years old, so he was hanging out with you when he was less than 30
I found the silver bow in shallow water underneath the domain
If you have Fi when talking to Dorephan he jokes you might not actually need Mipha's trident
If you have 20 shock arrows when getting the quest they mention that you can just skip it
and that's all the new stuff I discovered today

cute

The run up Zora's Domain with Sidon is always hilarious

She had no choice, Link stole her princess clothing to wear for himself.

the only Zora I met before the domain was the one on the tower

the 100 year coma definitely did something to his poor mind.

pls no

Maybe he just woke up in the morning and felt pretty. Hero responsibilities are stressful.

eh, it's healthier than a drinking problem I guess

He wakes up with 0 memories and everyone who talks to him is telling him the entire land is in his hands and he has a huge quest to undertake and he's the only hope the kingdom has left, AND he's on a timer that's running out real quick.
How would you cope with that?

Post yfw they put new enemies in the DLC

>new enemies

They won't let him drink. Somehow all part of the plan.

Why is it so hard to get butter?
I wish monster camps had rare ingredients instead of dime-a-dozen gems or weapons

They sell the stuff in every town.

barely half

Not even half, two towns which are the entire map apart from each other. And Yammo, I guess. When I can actually find her.

>when you realize your gerudo link folder has gotten larger than the collective folders of LoZ girls

But Link is a LoZ girl. Your real problem is sorting. Just move Link into the LoZ girl folder where he belongs.

Which game had the best dungeons?

Skyward Sword

Twilight Princess

I doubt it. At best it'll be reskined versions of current enemies.

Besides, who's the main baddy of the DLC going to be if Ganon is supposedly "sealed". Surely it can't just be learning some lost song and there's no danger that needs seeing to.

inb4 "haha I was only pretending to be sealed" and a fragment of Ganon remains. Cap it.

Make up rules for challenge runs.

I want this to not be true but it's definitely going to go down exactly like this.

Only weapon allowed are sticks.
You can have axes, hammers, and elemental items for utilitarian purposes, but cannot use them in any kind of fight and cannot use them in a scheme that avoids a fight.
No bows and arrows.
No shields.

peasant run
only weapons allowed are farm tools (pitchfork, mop, soup ladle, etc.)
no map or fast travel

What if Dorf shows up?

Oh boy, you asked for it.
* Maximum 10 extra hearts or stamina segments.
* No fast travel (except to the Travel Medallion, if you have the DLC).
* Towers can only be activated once every tower appears in orange on the map.
* All armor can only be upgraded to 2 stars (with exceptions: Champion Tunic at 1 star; Radiant and Hylian sets at 3 stars).
* Change clothing only at locations with beds (towns, stables, etc.).
* Majora's Mask cannot be used in combination with other clothes.
* After each death, discard one weapon, bow, or shield, and then save.
* Saving NPCs from monsters is mandatory.
* No using food in battle. Potions are allowed, however.
* Champion powers may only be used while that champion's gear is equipped.
* After defeating Ganon, discard all weapons, bows, and shields, and sell all meals.
* No doing the Divine Beasts until you've defeated Ganon at least once.
* Master Mode is mandatory, if you have it.

Having one really good outlier does not necessarily make for a good average.

Majora's Mask is probably the only Zelda where I enjoyed all the dungeons. Ocarina has my absolute favorite of all time, Water temple, but apart from that and Forest temple, I wasn't too big on its dungeons.

I'm curious as to why the water temple is your favorite. So many people dislike it, it's become a running gag now.

So I have this issue where I'm too poor to get a Switch, the only game I'd play on it is BotW, I already clocked like 140h of BotW on cemu, but I still want to get Switch so badly it makes me honestly sad.

What do?

youtube.com/watch?v=yT3izLYbhg0

Get over it. Not being a cunt, keep playing on cemu if that's all you would play on the switch.

Mipha and Kass's teacher teaming up to wreak havoc when

H E R O

It seems like this is the most logical solution, but this feeling is a bit overwhelming and hard to reason with.

Why do you want it so badly if you already have the only game you'd play for free??

If you've been playing it just fine up till now, and can do for the foreseeable future, then I can 100% promise you that you'll regret spending all that money. Really, really regret it.

Get over it, and you'll thank yourself, trust me.

Cemu is the superior way to play the game, why are you willingly trying to downgrade your experience? I too wanted to buy a Switch for it, even though I already had it for Wii U and Cemu. Waiting for stores to stock up killed the need for it, and now I'm glad I didn't waste money on something I didn't need.

Anybody wished we could have been able to loot not just weapons but costumes too?

Having someone else say what I already know makes it a little bit easier to bear. I'll try to keep the issue down for some time. In a few months when I finally get a job I'll rethink it again and see the possible solutions. In the meantime, maybe some other games that I'd play will come out.

Thanks a lot.

Loot armor from where? Enemies or random chests? Most enemies don't even wear anything.

I'm hoping for a Yiga outfit in DLC 2. I know you can just dye the Sheikah set crimson, but it's not the same.

Don't stray from the righteous path of PC master race. You have everything you need right in front of you

If you really want to buy a Switch, wait for the hardware revision that is inevitably coming.

You mean like what New 3DS was to 3DS?

Exactly

>bokoblin togas
>moblin spotted print loincloths and arm bandages
>Lizafoe armor
>yiga outfits

I've been in that hole before user, and I've regretted it every single time I've given in, moreso when I already had the alternative option at hand, if that makes sense.

Maybe down the line, when a new Zelda title comes out and you've got the money a Switch will make sense. But for now, stick with cemu. You'll make it.

>Paya's clothes

that's really cool
source?

Phantom Hourglass judging from what looks like Linebeck

I'd like to know too

not him but i don't get the hate for the water temple
as long as you do it one go, it's pretty straight forward and intuitive

hell if I know man, I saved it from one of these threads last year

Maybe Zelda's less frequently recurring antagonist could show up.

did a quick google image search, apparently it was a pixiv artpiece, but it either got deleted or the artist disappeared.

Can I emulate amiibos with my phone? It seems like it should be possible in principle.

which kinda sucks, because they probably had other LoZ art like that.

In principle, but after searching for a way myself it seems we're stuck with amiibo or those cards. Pay or pay.

hnng

pixiv.navirank.com/user/2779139/
found something, but if you try to click on any of the images it just redirects to pixiv and the account is deleted, do I dunno man

Gross. I was so out of the Nintendo world since the original Wii I didn't really know what Amiibos were, so I picked up a Switch and Zelda a few weeks ago and just stumbled across the fact that a bunch of cool shit is locked behind paywalls for limited release physical figurines???

It's just incomprehensibly dumb to me. None of my PS4 games do this shit, I don't understand why people think it's acceptable for Nintendo to do it.

I accept I made the choice to buy this shit but that doesn't preempt it being dumb.

I find it acceptable purely cause I don't care about most of the stuff locked behind them.
It's never anything important

>dead fish and literal who
Hopefully never

It looks like you could just enter NFC tags from files with Cemu. I just don't care enough to get them.
Real hardware users are pretty fucked though, yeah.

>namefaging for no reason
stop

It was two posts dude, and the second one was an accident. Chill.

>had to wait 7 months to play BotW
>it honestly was every bit as fun as I was hoping it would be
How did they get the whole open-world thing so right on their first try?

They did even better on their second try

I want to buy that but I'm worried it will mean I just never get back into Zelda & never finish i t. :(

And he pulls it off pretty great.

I got Mario and played it for a week. Great fun, but after beating the game, I just went right back to Zelda.

simg3.gelbooru.com//images/4e/c8/4ec8ff08c8d6bc1619b4581aa9610a00.jpeg

I LOVE MALON

I also love Malon

More please

>that extreme closeup

remove birbs