/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

>dubfags going out of control
I thought all the ironic weebs left with P4

>ai fags trying to be relevant

no one cares about your shit wife enough to even insult her

dubfags need to be purged

I love Ann!

She's mine)/pg/

Claiming this leggy, lusty, lovely little lynx.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Me too!

I want to suck them

ugly

She's mine /pg/

Get it together.

I love my Queen

Cute

The image didn't load for some reason

Fashion is gay. That's why Kawakami is best you can tell she wears the first thing she seems every morning after she spent the whole night doing maido sex.

>Fashion is gay

Mada Mada, doki doki kawaii kore da.

(try not to jerk off as I subtitle this text post which was originally in superior Japanese)

Where are my Pixie doujins?

It's called the "maiding press," thank you very much.

>characters are thinner than my eardrum made worse by the fact that they are exactly the same as previous persona characters
>heavy handed themes attracts the most obnoxious fanbase in existence of "intellectual" 14-22 year olds
>disney channel humor
>most disgusting, unfunny, just terrible anime tropes, whole sections of it like the TWO beach scenes (which is also from previous games)
>overworld feels nonexistent because of fast travel, especially the school now that there's no club activities. whole school aspect of persona removed in fact
>all the style and flash of the game is in the menus and trailers, not gameplay
>SO much superfluous dialogue it's not even funny, got very exhausting and constantly disrupted the pace of the game
>exact same shit as every other persona game, and even within the game it was very formulaic making the entire story VERY boring and predictable
>like everyone else has been saying pacing is terrible throughout the whole ending part.
biggest disappointment of all time really. It's a good thing Hashino isn't doing persona anymore

@196252585
(you)

Kawakami a kawacutie

yeah

Fixed.

Off yourself

I'm going for the compulsive reader trophy in P4G, is it a good idea to just leave Daisuke at rank 1 to get all of the books from him?

so much better

Have fun user.

oof. I suppose? Really it's best to just get that trophy while doing a by-the-book max S-link run, if you free-balled a max S-link it's gonna be a bit fucky.

XDDD

>When NEET.EXE has stopped working and will not recover.

Some say she is still staring blankly to this day.

Wonderful.

>everyone is shitting on P5 again
>even the VGA voters hate P5 now
>/pg/ is STILL the only place that likes this piece of shit game

DUDE RESETERA LMAO

If the VGA voters hate P5 so much why was best music so one-sided that Geoff tried to get a hold of Lyn days ago

Which granny are you going to date in the retro spinoff?

Best boy is actually best girl.

None of them is my waifu so no thanks.

There is only one granny in that picture.

>posting fake tweets
besides even if they were real music is 1/100th of what makes an rpg good. They have to have good story and characters and P5 has the worst in the industry

Ohya and Hifumi don't belong there.
Sae and Tae actually probably are around the same age.
Kawakami is ancient.

>P5 factually shipped negative units
>Metacritic faced an underflow error computing it's reviews aggregation
>Japan sold to the soviet union for a bag of chips which turned out to be expired. extended warranty thrown away.
>Still no explanation of how Morgana ate the sun in the ending.

fucking Makotofags.

better than p4 desu

>Still no explanation of how Morgana ate the sun in the ending.
I slept during the ending, he did?

You have obviously not played Horizon. That shit was fucking painful.

My experience on /pg/ and Veeky Forums as a whole has been so much better ever since I discovered the "Hide this post and all replies" function

>P5 is better than SJW bullshit
woooow

Very funny.

>Hifumi

>hide post
>curiosity/autism compels me to unhide and look at the replies

I don't know why I bother.

Eugh. Historically Japanese games don't win GOTY, which leaves PUBG and Horizon. Horizon will probably win due to stron indipendant female protag.

Might as well hide all of /pg/ to better my experience

Why is she so scared, user? What horrible things did you do to that poor girl?

>it's actually real
Wtf. Think she'll perform live at TGA?

I really hope she does. Is that shit televised?

Nope, but it's livestreamed on every platform imaginable.

>Is that shit televised?
Not since 2013.

Post that one twitter screencap about persona 5 being a wasted opportunity for being directed by a STRAIGHT MALE.

Nah.

and p3
P5 really has the best story and characters in the entire series even if it's still not perfect. Even in terms of sheer problems it has far fewer than the stories of the previous games did and it sucks that people that don't like settings and characters that develop anywhere but in the straight line of the main narrative can't enjoy it or the parts of P4 that were good. But it doesn't suck that there are people that try to put P3 on a pedestal for this reason only, those people can just go to hell

What sucks is that Horizon would win for that reason and that reason only, not for any of the things that made it fun or the world it was set in any good.

It used to be, but now it just gets streamed. If she does take the offer, Lyn actually has the opportunity to beat Kojima in awkward appearances on an American stage. He totally botched his appearance which is where the I messed up meme came from.

Mudo

One-shot Kill!

>P5 wins GOTY, Best RPG and Best OST
>everyone is asshurt
>Hashino gets shot on stage, Meguro has a heart attack, Soejima fucks a Chie cosplayer behind the scenes
>wake up
>no news

So if all the ironic weebs really are on neogaf/whatever era then that means /pg/ is all weebs. And no P5 being a jap normie game is not an excuse no one here is Japanese and don't try to pretend that you are.
So if everyone here is a weeb, that means more likely than not that a lot of people here play VNs.
So what VNs does /pg/ play?

>So what VNs does /pg/ play?
Persona

nah. no polygons no buy. If I wanted to read I'd get back to learning my roman history.

been thinking about trying doki doki literature club since /v/ is shilling it but meh.

I've played:
Higurashi (only half, watched the anime)
Umineko
Higanbana
Katawa Shoujo
Yume Miru Kusuri
Chaos;Head
Stein's;Gate
AA 1-4, and Professor Layton

Umineko was the best.

>So what VNs does /pg/ play?
Only VNs I played.
Wanko to Kurasou, my first loved it.
Yume Miru Kusuri
G-senjou no Mao
katawa sjoujo
And Saya no Uta

So is Far Cry Primal any good, /fcg/?

If Ace Attorney count then those are the only ones I've played.

Does P3P count..?

It's shit. Far Cry 3 FES was better.

>no option to say no

Slut

Why would she lie?

Ugly chicks don't go commando?

>tfw teasing Chie's belly button so she'll flex her abs
Would be perfection seeing each one perfectly line up into a 6-pack and watch as she squirms and trys to playfully kick the tongue tickler off.

These days I read the sciADV games, the liarsoft games written by Sakurai and nothing else. Whenever a new 07th Expansion game comes out I import it even if a translation patch never happens. I would be excited as hell for the new Umineko story and the next When They Cry if we knew the first thing about either. There's a music CD for the latter but no one uploaded it and I can't import it.

It's not a VN, it's a stream game with huge inspiration from yet worse writing than Undertale where the gameplay is fucking around in the game's files. The characters are all meaningless and there's no story arc, the point of the entire game is getting spooked by the meta part and listen to this one girl ramble about nothing for awhile. And that's a stream game in a literal sense too, because it detects streaming software like OBS running and has a jump scare unique to that.

>tfw you'll never run your hands up and down her tight tummy during a post-training cuddle

mates...

>tfw you'll never get to grope the firmest ass you've ever felt while hugging Chie
I know the feel mate..

I prefer my tummies slim and soft but I know the feel.

I promised Wakaba's Art Book pages, so here is the first page.

Goodnight, /pg/.

Would /pg/ like an adventure with these 4 or all of the Human Villians as a whole team.

Was she originally Haru's mom or what?

Night Personabab.

And her last (Wakaba only has two pages) page. Take particular note of that picture in the top right, which I mentioned earlier.

This confirms my suspicions. Haru is Futaba's mom.

Steins Gate
Muv Luv
Root Letter
If My Heart had wings
P3P

Im a vn baby

>Higurashi
p. good but the second "solutions" half was muddy. Definitely overrated because of all the pandering to animefags that came years after the games
>Umineko
GOAT but there were parts that could've been done a little better in Chiru. Hated by fans of Higurashi unreasonably because not only did the pandering stop but the story went in the exact opposite direction just like P4fags vs. P5
>Higanbana
Also top tier but the second one had two crummy stories where the first one had only good stories
>Chaos;Head
Hot garbage and the second worse game in the series, saved from rock bottom by the first 3 hours of tension. Sequel was so much better it was hilarious
>Steins;Gate
also GOAT and the only thing keeping the company alive atm
>AA 1-4
2 sucked and 4 was mediocre rest were great

>G-senjou no Mao
one good waifu and really nice ending, the rest was average to completely nonsensical and it dragged on forever so just like P3
>Saya no Uta
Best thing about this one was the art direction and the two mains. The supporting cast was all awful.

Better taste than I was expecting from /pg/ honestly

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

We can joke all day about Persona being a pseudo VN, but DAN really was one.

Well, unlike something like Nekopara or danganronpa DAN has some 3d models during the gameplay so not entirely.

anyone here play EO V? did you make a persona themed team?

DRV3 has some 3D models

Not for long. I'm not desperate enough for EO that I would condition myself to think that V was any good

Honestly, if PQ was any indication, I don't think I'll play EO. I couldn't even make it through the third dungeon. I just kept forcing myself through it because I liked the characters, and I understand characters aren't something EO bothers with.

Justice for All was the worst overall but it had 2-4. I also enjoyed 2-2.