/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #162

I predict that you won't be satisfied with my drops.

Last Thread: Latest News
>Espa Roba will be roaming from the 21st until the 29th.
>A Steam version of Duel Links is available (store.steampowered.com/app/601510/YuGiOh_Duel_Links/)
>A Duel-a-thon is going on right now, the reward card is shit, though.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>There is no indication that Konami bans people for using the modded APK.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.space/gnivuojyxfcp.mp4
duellinks.gamea.co/c/a38jxdcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This op is better but holy shit, stop making early threads for fuck's sake. We'll get in problems with the jannies

Report this thread. There is already a thread on the board. Migrate here

Is there a deck that uses Perfect Machine King? I got one with my prismatic ticket and I am beginning to regret my decision.

I'd love to make thread after the bump limit is reached but the other faggot loves to make it 30 posts early.

yeah, and his excuse is retarded. We all know that. It will take until a janny notices this nonsense and starts to pay attention to the general. Not like it will be long until then, the PC release just made it so we're quite active now

The other thread doesn't even have
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
included.

It was specifically asked in a thread to have it included but nope, the OP is perfect the way the other guy wants it.

Please respond.

Konami will fear the samurai

There's a maintenance coming up. You know what that means. There's flailing to do.

Get btfo you stupid earlyfag

Is there a decent deck to farm Kaiba again after they fixed his AI? I have too many white keys.

In 5ds you get cool scenes like this
a.pomf.space/gnivuojyxfcp.mp4

Is this some sort of new/shittier shadow game?

This one has actual updated info and isn't autistically early, I will post here.

>there is no such thing as a good Exodia deck in Duel Links
Disappointing.

I am thinking of removing the part with the Android Emulators in the next thread. I doubt anyone uses those anymore now that the Steam version is out. What do you think?

Nah, people fight to basically become slaves until they are worked to death, and the one dude was trying to bitch out because he was losing, so he had to be chased.

Is there a good one in general?

In his defense, the OP shouldn't be littered with PCuck nonsense

Early 5D is absolute god tier and as good as battle city.
Then it became progressively shittier as they abandoned Aki and a shitload of character development to shoehorn the blackwings retard and shove them everywhere in both series and tcg just like e heroes in gx.
GX is alright in some parts, boring as fuck in some, it only gets constantly alright-good in the later parts.

I'd really recommend early 5D not even as a yugioh series but as a series in general.

What needs to be done to fix the card trader?

>all stock available at all times
I honestly don't see the point of the timegate when the resources to buy the shit is limited
>glossy upgrade price reduced significantly
Glossy cards aren't that rare, very few people use the upgrade feature because it's so damn expensive. The current glossy price should be what prismatic upgrades cost, though still including the SR/UR/gold price
>new system for upgrading and converting pack and drop cards
The current conversion system is dogshit, especially since element orbs got their drop rates increased. Instead of that, let us exchange X amount of one card for a single glossy copy of the same card. It can vary by rarity. This gives use to the extra R and N cards in boxes, and the spare cards we get from drops. You could even use your monthly pvp tickets to stockpile one certain card you want to upgrade to glossy/prismatic

the red eyes version was ok, but you'd probably sooner win with red eyes than exodia in it

How the fuck do you get gems

level up characters

They ain't called Komoney for nothing.

Level characters. Participate in events. 8K Duel Points Farm level 30-40 LDs.

Reminder that Rex and Joey probably won't have unique spoken dialog with Espa Rona since he was added to the game later

>playing with dialogue on

Why? With that argument you'd have to remove
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
because it's phonecuck nonsense.

Add a new card trader, put Solomon Muto somewhere where he also trades cards from packs but for more than the trader, non time gated but requires way way more resources.
Keep trader as it is

>able to get pack cards for free and not randomly
Never going to happen. Ever.

If I were Konami I wouldn't even begin to consider something like this and I'm not a middle aged suit sitting at an ovular table.

5D fucking when??

It might if Konami finds a way to have it make them money

I don't want synchro shit to ruin the game, I'm cool with it irl, but part of the charm of Duel Links is that it feels like an older format

>those way off model ones mixed in with actual in game ones
>entire top row is actually in the game so has no reason to use different art

Feel free to explain how that would earn them money. And don't say 'increased playerbase'.

>Make it possible to buy gold with money
>Make pack card available for a gorillion gold
>Profit

Synchro's fine
xyz would be pushing it hard
the rest is a big no no

What kind of skill would Kotori have? She's almost invisible on the franchise.

bottom row is so stupid

Nothing hopefully fuck anything after 5D

>muh nostalgia

Suck a dick.

>being in denial about the fact that Konami will put pendulum in duel links

>muh 'everything was better until that point'
anything after gx is objectively gutter-tier.

So since old cards historically become useless as more OP cards are released in YGO, how will they make it so all your had earned time and money still retains some value?

Suck a dick, faggot.

You can pinpoint the moment the designs went off the hook after 5D
Just look at zexal fetuses

They won't and why would they?

How does Balance works now?

A lot of cards that were already useless become relevant with newer cards tho.
Let's accept it the in game boosters were trash 90% of the time

Name three

Vorse Raider
Anti spell fragance
Kaiser Colosseum
Vanity's fiend
Kabazaulus
Sabersaurus

It surprises me how Ancient Gear players dont realize their card effects dont prevent this.

>make single store cash only
>limit its usage so whales can just load up on singles
A lot of people would be willing to splash out 99 cents or whatever for a guaranteed card. Small spenders are always the best market to target, whales will spend no matter what, no reason to target them

What if they introduced new rarities? IRL rarity elitism drives sales of a lot of cards, or at least it did when the game was in its prime. For example, people who pulled Jinzo out of that special tin got a lot of shit for not having the pack copy.

Anyway, it would also let Konami do more promos and exclusives as well. For example, let take the Crowler event. Make all the point level up cards an exclusive rarity. Then people who actually did the event can flex on latefags

>Vanity's fiend
FUCKING WHEN

Anything after DM is objectively shit.

Id like that. Like I ended up with 3 AG Fist before getting the point one. Would have been nice if the free one was unique in some way

first 3 cards are balanced, 4th is random
if you have at least 6 of a type, you're guaranteed 1 in your starting hand
6 monsters 6 spells 8 traps = 1 monster 1 spell 1 trap 1 random
7 monsters 7 spells 6 traps = 1 monster 1 spell 1 trap 1 random
5 monsters 7 spells 8 traps = 1 spell 1 trap 2 random

Exclusive rarity would be retarded in a mobile game that you can't even trade.

Just make them prismatics or that new foil instead.

What are fun beginner decks

unga bunga joey and 30 card peak performance

NEW NON SHIT MINI BOX WHEN? WE'RE ALREADY HALF WAY DONE WITH NOVEMBER AND NO NEWS YET

Shit boxes are the best
Fuck not being able to hoard gems because they released more powercrept shit

yeah but hoarded gems expire

New leaks here duellinks.gamea.co/c/a38jxdcw

You can always donate them to me.

>gamea
stopped reading there

Looks good against the new wave of Cosmic Cyclones

Forbidden chalice is so good when you use it on your opponent's monster.

>playing in casual
>opponent is using fully optimized Cyber Angels
NO FLEX ZONE
NO FLEX ZONE

Someone give me the to;Dr on Black Luster Soldier? I think its in the game but what's their deal?

yeah well it's a card and it can be ritual summoned or tributed depending on which one you're using

one of them has an effect yeah

plus the tip!

So why is the Super Soldier ritual spell on the related card list for the non ritual guy?

>cosmic cyclone
>destroying
nigga...

super soldier synth is another ritual summoning card for the ritual card

user, are you drunk? you asked this like 3 times and I feel like this isn't even something you can fuck up

I got a tip they can both have if ya know what I mean

I don't think you get it or maybe you're high as fuck

Super Soldier Synthesis can special summon any Black Luster Soldier RITUAL monster (as it is fucking that, a Ritual spell). The thing is we only have 1 Black Luster Soldier Ritual monster, that being the one you get on Chaotic Compliance

You can't summon non-ritual monsters with a ritual spell, so we need to wait they release the other Black Luster Soldier ritual

Her tip or mine? Cuz I'm not gay.

Whats a good budget beginner ranked deck?

But look

cross out the beginner part and maybe you'll get an answer, this is a simplified version of a children's card game

unga bunga joey and 30 card peak performance

How does this looks for someone that started this friday?
Where can I go from here besides getting that missing laquari?

Looks good, but you probably don't need two cyclones with Bestiari. Put some Half Shuts in.

really fucking good

cosmic cyclone is too often used in glad beasts because it's from the same box. it's mediocre in the deck, especially for mind scan. replace with half shut.

That is peculiar

for fuck's sake
READ THE FUCKING CARDS
Gateway to Chaos adds a Black Luster Soldier RITUAL MONSTER
Ritual spells can only special summon RITUAL MONSTERS

But it says it works with Black Luster cards

then why is it listed in the non ritual one??

So why is it on the related list for the non ritual guy. This is what confuses me.

They are related because they belong to the same family of cards.

Doesn't mean they should fuck each other though.

whats the most memey and rage inducing beginner deck

because konami used a poor program to bunch cards by text

I'm losing iq here I think aaaa

Gonna work on that half shut then, still don't have one and the only UR i've got from the few packs I opened on that set was the ritual hands dude

Are traps gay? I don't want to use them if they're gay.

Black Magician of Chaos doesnt have this issue. Someone should try it.

THE GAYEST