wowhead.com/item=65667/shovel-of-mercy
patreon.com/TaliesinandEvitel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for sylvanas.

Draenei>all

I LOVE MONK GAMEPLAY BUT HATE THE AESTHETICS

AAHAH

>Mommy Jaina will never pull her tits out and have Anduin suckle them

Undead mage here, why do you guys hate undead players so much?

Stop supporting Sylvanas.

why do you guys post that cunt? that's make me hate him even more

>Refuse to play druid or even make one since I deleted the character in late wrath
>But I don't want to miss out on feral mage tower skin
>Even if I made one I would probably need to farm few tokens to race change into zalandari later

fuck them, they are insecure alliecucks

why do you hate him?

sylvanas is my waifu

whats the deal with this guy I don't get the spam of him

What does /wowg/ think about people who use greentext arrows in-game? Do you tell them off or just ignore it?

*steals your post and makes a 20 minutes clickbait video*

this guy gets it

I don't know

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?

>adults who play gnome
Can someone explain this?

ye, he gets paid almost $800 per month to make videos with stolen content from reddit or mmo champion

zug zug

strength

his content is fucking crap, nothing original, he is the master of spamming quantity over quality to get more views, he is basically redundant

uh there is like a glitched square hole in the middle of the mountain here, imagine this has been here for 8 years and nobody has noticed. it's not even hidden or out of the way either, in the middle of a quest chain hub

Southshore

Which guild is better, RIPIP or This Game Is SO Hard?

>my thoughts on shitting your pants: is it good or not?

>hired a full time video editor
>makes only 800 bucks a month
something about that seems off my friend. talisin and evitel are superior, i want to lick evitels neck

me inside it
it's super deep

Poiple

wowhead.com/item=65667/shovel-of-mercy

That channel is so cute to me for some reason

the "video editor" is his gf (which she has a kid, not with him)

What's the point of playing any other class than Druid? They're the Jack of all trades, master of all at this point.

Stealth.
Good Healing.
Good DPS.
Godlike Tanking.
Move at mount speed during combat.
Travel form.

The class was supposed to be a jack of all trades, master of none for the casual player that didn't do raids.

top kek

>This hole! It was made for me.

zug

kek he is even a cuck

Tell me a story, /wowg/

playing druid is for furries

why does blizzard lock transmogs behind holidays? let people have some FUCKING FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lmao

>almost week 2
>still have only gotten about 3 appearances from the anniversary
>only 3 coins per week
>tfw I'll never get all the drops before the event ends
hopefully blizzard puts them as rewards for Trial of Style or Timewalking vendor or something

Probably still upset about the whole "Death to the living" thing.
Ah, who needs them anyway.

Asmongold does it too, only person making OC is preach and sometimes FinalBossTV when Bay rants

Why are American servers connected to Mexican and Australian subhuman realms? Goldrinn and Quel'Thalas are far away the worst players I have ever known.

>patreon.com/TaliesinandEvitel
>1.7k for literally reading whatever is popular on reddit

Asmongold barely makes YT videos anymore. Like once a week if anything.

WW monk or pirate rogue??????? I'm going to make the character tonight. This will be the character I focus on for years to come. I know both aren't the best for raiding, but which is better for dungeons?

>After the battle for the undercity Anduin was physically destroyed , his feet begging him for rest
>He went to the royal bathroom and filled his bath with hot water
>As the hot steam condenses on Anduin's forehead he finally realized the size of his victory
>He entered the bathtub while he gives a few rubs to his flaccid 3 inch cock
>He deserved it , the king saved the day
>After 5 minutes of bathing Anduin started to slowly fade away
>He dreamed of his father , his mother. If only he could have been there to save them
>Without knocking Jaina enters the bathroom
>She lurks to the bathroom and when she sees Anduin sleeping she also noticed his cock
>She lifted her staff and stomped the floor to wake Anduin up
>In shock Anduin covers up his crotch while yelling "Ever learned to knock!?"
>Jaina is amused that Anduin is ashamed of his genitalia
>Jaina pulls Anduin back down in the bath and start to play with his cock with her finger
>Anduin went immediatly rock solid , resulting his cock to becoming a 5 inch peen
>Jain laughs as she remarks "Is this all you got? Your father would be ashamed!"
>Jaina continues to play arround with the little cock for a few more minutes
>She noticed a bit of precum and decided to lick it off her finger
>"Continue with your bath my lord , i'll be heading down back to Kul'Tiras"
>Anduin didn't sleep that night in shame

I was raped by my cousin when I was 10 and now I'm a fucking degenerate

he sold out to Twitch and is just another WoW streamer now desu

:(

Orc genocide best day of my life.

I've been finding this project 60 thing kinda boring as well. I've always preferred watching him stream, the recent stuff hasnt interested me too much.

cool!

Why are male draenei so GAY
I want to play a male alliance shaman but don't want to play a stumpy ass dwarf or a gassy ass fatass panda.

I could go pick a fem draenei but they feel too sexualized and not serious. Someone convince me that male draenei aren't gay and what homosexuals pick.

Mods?

>In the bath
>precum
C'mon man, try a little. You can't see that shit in water and wouldn't lick it off after because you'd just be licking bathwater.

me on the right

if you had the chance to go from 900 bucks a month to about 6k a month would you choose it?

Call me a homosexual again and I'll send your ass back to the Nether.

Honestly, most of their specs are agonizingly boring. Bear is strong, but it's totally braindead. Moonkin is the same way except it really only fares well when it can afford to pad pointless extra add damage.

Feral isn't terrible, but it's basically a rogue with infinitely worse utility.

Resto honestly isn't that good right now, though it's workable in M+ since it has a bres.

>won't be able to get this armor until the next expansion

fucking hell m8

They have to be because all of their women switched to getting bred by humans in Stormwind after arriving on the planet. No one wants to stay on that rundown island

I miss Cold Logic

If the game were more realistic Anduin should marry Jaina, she is the one who should rule Kul Tiras and not her mother and that's how Kul Tiras shoul join to the alliance, by royal marriage

>tfw no trap gf to dock penises with

I've never met a gay male draenei

The elemental mage tower appearance is kinda lame. It's like a worse version of the hidden appearance.

it's important to pick one whose model and animations you like since you'll be looking at it for ages. any other reason is silly.

that's fucking gay, playing alliance male character and using holy magic is gay beyong gayness

Wow you really opened my eyes there user

Is there any point in getting into WoW now? Only played vanilla, but recently im craving some world pvp again and killing some scrubs in elwynn forest

Lol what isn't gay then? Being a belf male DH named XxXDArkNessILLIDANXxX? Get the fuck out

fucking kek that pic

Reminder that Classic servers WILL kill retail. It's basically confirmed by now, and all the WoW personalities like Swifty, Towelliiee and KungenTV™ will be playing there with all their massive fanbase.

You ARE gonna play on Classic realms, RIGHT?

What is this image? Did they improve graphically wow again?

There is no world pvp

he's at 12.5 on subs alone, gross

Why do white male feminist tell me Sylvanas is good and that the Alliance are racist to a person of color playing Alliance?

Homosexuals play female Nelfs and female Goats.
You're going to be absolutely fine as a male goat.

hahahahhahahaha the fucking butthurt, stay mad fag

what do you mean? when I play there was world pvp even on pve servers. Do I have to play on a pvp server to have it?

>You ARE gonna play on Classic realms, RIGHT?

God, no, I played that when I was 14

>Homosexuals play female
>You're going to be absolutely fine as a male goat
KEK

actually, probably more since they introduced those sub tiers, though I'm sure the amount of higher tiered subs are negligible.

Flying mounts killed world PvP
Although I do see some flagged horde at Goldshire on the Moon Guard server every once in a while.

Top quality Blizz

no wonder he dropped youtube videos hard. he has to be making decent money if he was able to buy his moms house from the bank with cash.

homosexuals play world of warcraft, you'd better be careful

maybe he should hire a cleaner

what the fuck is wrong with you.....

COLD LOGIC DEEMED OUR WORLD NOT WORTH SAVING

STOP.

No no NO!