>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY [Open]

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yus

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Moon_Cats_and_their_Dance
elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26249?Introducing-the-Flame-Atronach-Crown-Crates-&-Giveaway-Weekend
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381844/?_ga=2.78064788.144017812.1511035167-1899982352.1479426724
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't even realize we died.

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

We were all too busy playing the game with our very alive community :^)

12 people online right now, did two trials yesterday, who says we're dead? :^)

Where all the large muscular orc women at?

Is ESO worth buying to just grind through the quests if I have free time?

it's very solo-friendly, including just taking it at your own pace and choosing which content to do when, yeah

Does it require much min/maxing? I don't play mmos so I'm not too good at it

>dunmer
>any eyes but red
>ever
Fuck off

soloing? god no. group play? well, if you were doing anything with difficulty, you'd want to step up your game, but just regular dungeons, people do all sorts of crazy shit, mostly because they don't know any better.

anyway, i've got solo characters that are intentionally built "wrong" because it works better for what they're meant to do. you can experiment and just find what works for you.

just for clarity's sake, the only dunmer in that picture has red eyes

if you're just making a general comment, i'm inclined to agree

Is puncturing sweep considered an AoE for the purposes of the lightning staff damage bonus?

>the only dunmer in the picture has red eyes
pic related

Would you like tail armor/clothing accessories?

abso-fucking-lutely. tail heavy armor plates, for instance, would be fucking awesome, especially for argonians since they actually have the musculature to easily support such a thing

I'm suprised this isn't already a thing

but then I remembered that ZOS can't do tail meshing correctly

I use Xbox SmartGlass and the Xbox app on my laptop to type in chat. Every now and then, opening the chat box in ESO won't cause the chat box on the app to open, and the only way to get it to work again is by restarting the game. Is there any knowledge as to why this happens, or how to prevent it?

Remember, the ZOS explanation for the missing Khajiit subraces is that humans have bad eyesight.

>Orc
>Dunmer
>Altmer
>Merlet
>cat

mehra milo had hazel eyes. also i'm not blowing crowns to fix the game's mistake made in the game, go eat shit out of your own ass.

Spears. I want spears.

All these lorefags bitching about silver-eyed dunmer haven't connected the dots.

>All these lorefags
>literally one guy

we out here worshipping king emerics feet

>implying lorefag anger didn't transcend physical boundaries and warp their flesh into a single, rage-fueled entity

I heard that for the early december event where doing a random dungeon once every day for free crown store stuff is per character. So expect 100 thousand fey'ishas.

That being said, what is the most solid lvl 10 build I can abuse to do some quick random dungeons for that? Thinking I might just make a few tanks because I'm good at playing them and I'll actually get in to dungeons

wear 5 pc of heavy armor wear 1 medium and one light

there isn't much you can really do

When is the next 2xp event

>lvl 10
with the retard strength stat boosting you could be naked aside from s+b for taunt and still facetank everything

>I heard that for the early december event where doing a random dungeon once every day for free crown store stuff is per character
nah it's per account.

>retard strength
Never seen a more appropriate description of ESO's level scaling.

lel
where is this stated? even weirder considering we encounter several subraces ingame.

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_Moon_Cats_and_their_Dance

>The hairless scholar peered at the Clan Mother through little windows on his nose and said, "I want to know about your different breeds. Is it true that what phase of the moons you are born under determines your physical morphology?"

>And the Clan Mother said, "Indeed, hairless scholar. I was born as Jode was waxing and Jone was new, so I am an Omhes-raht. My daughter here was born when Jode was waxing and Jone was full, so she is a Senche-raht. Thus we are nothing alike."

>The scholar peered at mother and daughter and said, "You look very much the same to me."

>And the Clan Mother said, "I have heard that those with round pupils have poor vision. It is a sadness."

The implication as I see it, is that the people playing can't see the subraces because of poor eyesight.

Why is Murkmire shaped like Syria?

Except that we can see Senche in the game.

It's not blindness, it's just poor eyesight.

It is a literal implication, You fail to understand the sense of the text.

If you can see a Senche, you would have to actually be retarded to not be able to tell it apart from let's say an Ohmes or Cathay.

Are we getting a patch or something tonight guys?

why would we?

because it's Tuesday afternoon, the day where I always log in and get booted in 15 minutes and decide to exercise early and notice there actually are hot girls at my gym sometimes if I go earlier in the evening instead of 8:30 onwards. Could be Wednesdays tho.

100 transmutation stones from PvP mail

dank

i see. no.

not that user, but what the hell IS the sense of that text? motherfucker can't tell the difference between a furry wood elf with a tail and a double-giant cat? what the hell?

pls help

It is wisdom of the clan Mother, You hairless scholars require proofs, logic, evidence and facts, how can someone so stubborn minded really understand the subtle relation between Khajit and moon cycles.

I’m pretty fucking sure proof, logic, and evidence isn’t necessary for “OH SHIT THERES A NINE FOOT TIGER IN THE ROOM”

And in what way is that subtle. Ican’t even tell who’s fucking with who here anymore

>You hairless scholars require proofs, logic, evidence and facts
by kyne, you really are a khajiit
>the subtle relation between WHETHER YOU'RE A GIANT FUCKING LEOPARD OR NOT
sorry i bothered you, cat. go back to your skooma.

sorry, lad, but i hadn't even heard of SmartGlass before your last post.

is there any way to reload the UI on console?

It is a sadness.

It was naive enough to believe in lies of those who decive and somehow It still thinks that a great senche tiger can be born of a humanoid ohmes womb? And that it is decided by the moon phase on the night of birth? Adult should know better about such things as conception and fetus development since it is a wise hairless scholar.

Yep, but it doesn't help.

>Be DC fighting ep at sej tonight
>see a familiar templar who likes to teabag if you kill him
>Wreck him multiple times with and without my six man
>We really kick the hornets nest and an EP zerg kills most my team
>Kite the sheep away and slaughter them one by one
>Make it to my teamate who managed to survive, losing a 2v1 due to said templars javelin spamming
>Dies before i can get there
>2v1
>Decimate the sorc healer, then the shitty templar
>Hearty teabag
>Third EP arrives to help but i manage to plant a camp
>we go to sej bridge while picking off stragglers and eventually wipe to a huge AD zerg
I don't blame these shitters for bagging me, i'm a goddamn plague to them. Thanks for reading my blog.

Beautiful story, I really like the part when You defeat EP players.

Alive

thankee lad

>be DC defending Ales from red menace
>set up at inner top shelf
>keep pouring oils, keep geting skills
>zerg finally overwhelms brave defenders
>go stealth, search parties cant find me
>lone straggler stamplar appears
>epic duel atop the keep
>he cant break through, i tava one incap after another
>win the sustain battle
>proceed to finish him
>he decides to jump down
>gather the survivors
>siege from inside

Exist

>fight EP
>win

It's another farm nirncrux instead of sleeping since the body refuses to shut down episode.

I'm new and I decided to play a Dunmer MagDK, but I don't know what weapons to use.

I'd like to use 1h/s because I'm reading thats better suited for PvP than Destrostaff - but is it possible to use 1h/s and still go Mag? Like can I survive with Searing Strike and Lava Whip, or should I go for StamDK or just stick with MagDK and switch to a destro staff if I want to PvP?

stick with magdk and use staves

occasionally sword and shield on backbar if you're doing solo content

but isn't 1h/s better for pee-vee-pee?

also what armor should I use, I read that light armor can get bursted-down pretty quickly

1h/s means you go two item slots, staff gives only one, it really matters if you want two complete 5 piece sets and 2 piece monster set active all the time, using staves means you get 5piece,2 piece monster,3piece jewellery + 1 piece maelstrom/asylum weapon OR 2x5 piece set +1 piece mael/asylum/monster set.
1h/s for conveniece and block.
Staves for actually using weapons to attack.
I really advise to train destro & resto staff, you can skill up 1h/s later when needed

Ok if you want a mag DK pvp build that works. Heavy Armor. Vampire for escaping mist.

2x Bloodspawn or 2x Skoria
5x Desert Rose body pieces
5x Rattlecage / Syrabane / BSW / Silks of the Sun / Alteration Mastery / Seducer

1h/s both bars.

Impen on most pieces, can use 2x sturdy if you like.

Or 5x Amberplasm, or 5x

Lich

I run the mad tinkerers set. Is it good?

Could do worse.

>spend over an hour in maelstrom on my new character
>get time trial weekly achievement
Does that reset after every round or something?
Never left the instance but I did take a few breaks after I died too many times.

Different poster here, how should I spend attributes/ what should my final stats look like? What mundus?

All magicka

I'm using BSW and Shacklebreaker myself, it's also pretty neat.

stam character-all stam
Mag character-all mag
Mundus is decisions should be extra spl/wpn dmage, crit, or resource regen.

>this thread

elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26249?Introducing-the-Flame-Atronach-Crown-Crates-&-Giveaway-Weekend

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/381844/?_ga=2.78064788.144017812.1511035167-1899982352.1479426724

Heads up bois and grills Hope I get lucky and get the frost horse

Their crown crates are shit in value, but I'm pretty pleased with zeni for all the recent giveaways

>Bring cleansing fire to those who threaten Tamriel and earn up to three Flame Atronach Crown Crates free! In order to acquire the free crates, log into the game and defeat any enemy creature such as monsters, bosses, or even enemy NPCs (critters do not count!) every day, from Friday November 24 until Sunday November 26.

Event time for people who dont want to click

>akaviri motif
After I farmed MILLIONS of AP for it

I swear some people have a trick where they can cause my client to lag hard or become unresponsive whenever I engage them. It only ever seems to happen with a couple of specific few people.

They're apparently working on it. Been on the pts server.

String them along and it can be done.

Is it just me or are Zenimax very inconsistent with their jewing
>here have some free crates
>pls don't forget buying the 40 dollaridoos mount
>also here's a dlc for 20 dollorollo

When you've jewed long enough you start to forget how to jew.

free crates to entice people into gambling on neat costumes and poisons.

$40 mount recolor to shamelessly milk whales

I just want muh bow

FUCK YOU >:(

I got infused bow on my first try. You mad white boy?

meet me in the rift bb

shut up twig man

I got two bows and want a lightning staff.

>ywn be able to trade or sell maelstrom weapons
>they will always clutter up your bank space until the end of time because you're like"maybe I'll need this one day" and you know it's not worth deconning

I've been throwing them on random toons research pits since the event. Just need one of each, transmute the trait as necessary.

You would think after 600 levels you would have somewhat of a clue.

fucking christ

What did he mean by this?

MURKMIRE
WHEN

I do not understand.

2 feyisha's
at the same damn time