/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2370

>Recent News:
New SSR Vira (Light) and SR Mirin (Wind)
Blutgang (BK weapon) 5* uncap
6 new voiced stickers
No GW next month, Wind bosses GW on January
SR Meteon (Event) & SR Amira (Bluray) 5* uncap this month
Cybele summon 4* uncap this month
Buyable Zeta & Bea racer skin

>Granblue Fest - granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15175
Visit the venue and you get free and exclusive stuffs

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for November:
31/10 - 8/11 - Forgiveness and Gratitude (SR Water Yuel)
9/11 - 16/11 - Guild War (Fire boss)
17/11 - 22/11 - Platinum Sky (Rerun) + Racer MC skin will be added
22/11 - 29/11 - Xeno Cocytus (Staff)
29/11 - ? - New Scenario Event (4th homoknight event?)

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Giga Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!UD5WwaqS!DuXdT2LteWmB5S3YL-XMj9iKUWVwLFBVtJUQLQjxhBw
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15175
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no boteposting below this post
no doomposting below this post
no vira below this post

beato posting allowed!

kill yourself cuck

dead game

nothing better to save the game than homo november like last year

>you will never be both Beato and Zeta as they fuck each other

Meteon!

cleveland is cute
gbf is dead
vira has nice hair

I have dark SR vira and no use for her cause I don't play dark
I teared up at the lady katarpillar fate episodes though

I want to make love to my beautiful wife Mutsuki! We'll have plenty of time for lovemaking now that gbf is dying

>We'll have plenty of time for lovemaking
yeah she literally has her entire life ahead of her minus maybe 5 years

I absolutely adore Vira.

reminder that this game is dying at a faster rate thanks to kmr jewery
go play botes/ any other gachashit if you plan to spend money

no pedoposting either

I know, I'm so excited to spend all this time with my gorgeous, beautiful, amazing, talented wife

I want to marry Vaseraga and make him my wife!

Is the current situation in GBF that bad? I know it's been stale for some months now (no story progression, no 2nd earth limited, every GW worse than the last, no interesting events, etc) but I thought it was doing ok I mean people still whale and buy shit, right?

Why do you think people are moving to FGO, AL and FEH?

I'd play other gachashit if any of it was fun. No game can really keep my interest. Record Keeper is okay, but you can't play it as much as GBF

bullies resident whale just sparks more murgs while playing boats, i think were fucked desu

0-4 go harder on full cost ah farm
5-9 keep the same pace

How much does Djeeta's Special Healing Services cost?

>allows homoposting
fuckin homos -_-

200g for Erunes. Free for all other races. Draph get the Super Special Edition.

>vira has nice hair
She really does.

it is that bad
the 2 weeks long collab, TWICE makes any sane/ casual player lost interest
nip whales is pissed with baalfest
rural nips is also pissed with mcd collab & grabblefest
removing balm buffs pissed magnashitters
arcarum never
fujopandering every month, etc

all that shit, combined with FGO en release & botes, kills more than half the international gbf playerbase at least

People that started a while ago finished their grids so there isn't much to grind except for gw 5*s which locked behind gold bars

No, it isn't.

>Dont take off his jumpsuit in battle and only after battle
A FUCKING SHAME
How did they fuck this up so bad

No it isn't. Shut the fuck up with your shitposting memes

That's just Bullies, retard, because he's preparing for your crew's stupid fucking esports where you're going to lose first round and get laughed out of the country. Everyone else is still full steam ahead on Granblue.

I remember enjoying all of HRT's fuckups.
Meanwhile all of KMR's fuckups are just awful.

There's no data. Out of all similar generals /gbfg/ seems to be eminent, so we get the most doomposters. Some of posters probably do it when they want more people in their myfavoritemobage general.

GW honor numbers get bigger every GW, which implies the game is growing.

sex with vira!

Does anyone have a crack for the pokerbot? I've been using 2.2.0 for a few months but it's stopped working out of nowhere.

>been faeming daily tia for 3 months but never used my wind
>got 3mlb guns, mlb fist, 2x guns, coda, seraph, ex, seiryu spear
>damage is 100% dogshit until under half hp

wow this is not fun.

Talk about Granblue Fantasy or shut up.

No wonder she's brain damaged if she eats a diet of nothing but sweets.

>what is ougi damage cap
>what is powercreep to bypass damage cap

mega.nz/#!UD5WwaqS!DuXdT2LteWmB5S3YL-XMj9iKUWVwLFBVtJUQLQjxhBw

Even the stream fuck up was funny

>lum1 still going spastic every time the invitational they didn't get picked for is mentioned

Shut up, cuck.

I'm a Virasexual.

You guys praised KMR for saving this game from the fuck ups of HRT, now you're lording around saying he's the worst thing since the egyptian mummy curses. Which is it.

I'm older than this cow, and she's right.

There's only one fuck-up from HRT that drastically affected the game and it was Summer Zoi, all of his other mistakes were fixed in some way.

>gbfg says
user...

all this boteposting is making me wanna farm some botes. i guess it's time to use some of this 20k oil i've got saved up

Are Chococats, Lum1, Beafriends and Atelier going to be okay?

>praising KMR ever
Everyone was saying that the game was going to be p2w with the gacha weapons that you needed to do events and shit.

What content has kmr added besides buncle fights and ubaha?

Stream fuck up?

Even Summer Zoi would've been fixed right? It just went out of HRT's hands at that point right?

lum1 member here
we are okay

>chococats
no
>lum1
judging by the fact their only win was their free mercy win and the amount of shitposting they're doing, no
>beafriends
cant kill what was never alive
>atelier
will pick up the leftovers from choco and lum1 and be fine

Doubt it, they were already on the route of balancing content around Summer Zoi rather than the other way around.

No one knows if kmr was already in power
There were refunds for korwa a few hours after release

How's Atelier treating you now?

sico pits

Buncle raids weren't new content, they've existed for a long time. All KMR did was change it so you didn't need to roll it to start the raid, something inspired by HRT previously making it so you didn't need to roll Athena/Odin/etc to do their raids either.

Welcome to wind without limited or 5*eternals

Is atelier even still alive

Oh yeah, had that part blocked
So it's just ubaha/ GW 5*s?

atelier memeber here
we are okay

No one but newfags ever praised KMR. Basically everyone around for the age of HRT, including the nips, have shown disdain for KMR since he took over and started doing things. HRT did a lot of stupid shit, but he was a significantly better producer for Granblue and was the only reason why it is or was fun to play.

yeah we got 3 from lum1 and 1 from chococats so far

Pretty much. There's been lots of UI updates and QoL changes with KMR at the helm but those aren't new content, something the game desperately needs. Magnafest every month/every other month isn't going to work forever.

fuck this sucks, even if i waste a bar on 7 all that would do is make mh ST/ougis go from pitiful to average.

Who did you guys poach?

>People still defending HRT
>People will defend overpowered limiteds
>Meanwhile KMR brings the balance with f2p GW5*

This is why I hate playing with wind. It needs build up.

I mean KMR is making a fuckload of colabs but still wasn't made one better than the street fighter one
It really baffles me

>Magnafest every month/every other month isn't going to work forever.
just give magnafest WITH solo coop
sakura collab magnafest sucks because there is no half AP coop

The only thing I'll ever praise KMR for is not being a tight-fisted stingy cunt when the anime was airing. The fact that they gave out so many crystals and single draw tickets helped me finish my spark months in advance.

post something, anything about sinoalice!

It's the GBF KILLER

He went back on those though after listening to player feedback, something that kmr would never do
Also
>themed

it's ok when hrt does it :)))

Why is there so little Satyr fanart?

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15175 dozo

Host anubis!

I want to MARRY and FUCK and IMPREGNATE this underage high school girl!

>KMR brings the balance
>whale for 5* Grand weapons if you want to win GW
>oh and you thought you could keep up with magna? fucking kill yourself, balm buffs removed

Meanwhile those "overpowered Limiteds" became ticketable so the only excuse you have for not having them is you don't want to ticket them out of some misguided belief that you're spiting cygames.

ubaha and gw 5*'s would have been very likely been in the planning stages when HRT was in power. People like to shitpost and meme this shit a lot, but there is without a doubt that the anniversary content would have been in the planning stages when HRT was in power. So you can't really claim that stuff as KMR and he probably didn't even do much with it besides give small input on shit like ele res and delaying fucking ubaha intentionally. Everything past the anniversary is straight up KMR though and you can really tell.

It's it hilarious how you complain about HRTs overpowered limiteds when the limitedes released under KMR have all but literally trumped every single one of them?

>launch halle
>launch korwa
yeah nah, by the way magnas really were 5ep once

what non primal hits hard and fast unconditionally? ive been hearing ultima sword earth is good.

>fight Chev Magna for the first time
>it's fucking tiny
Woah what

>g-guys HRT made overpowered limiteds too so it's the same ;))
>all of them can be gotten with tickets
>except they can't now because KMR made tickets pretty much a thing of the past, barely ever given out anymore
>but that's HRT's fault somehow ;)))))))

celeste claws with zoi

>hrt releases limiteds
>they fuck them up and not just do players hate on the fucks but the fact shit is limited as well
>we sorry from this point forward no more non-seasonal limiteds

>kmr
>first thing he does when he joins the team is ask if we want the gatcha poll polluted with non-character weapons again
>restarts adding in non-seasonal limiteds as well
>slowly decreasing the games ability to be f2p and making everything p2w as possible
People who defend KMR are retarded.

>the limitedes released under KMR have all but literally trumped every single one of them?
Yeah, for example Vir-
maybe Dra-
how about Izm-
well there's Danu-

Arcarum was good just for the semi global chat

Subsequently nerfed and refunded and later on became ticketable. When is Themed Beato going to become ticketable?

Wasn't aware I could ticket Zooey.

>lucio comes out and is COMPLETELY FUCKING BROKEN
>for like a couple months, then permanently benched as soon as atma is released
He fucked up but fixed it.

You can now spark her in "Legfest but totally not really I swear please spend money on this game I don't want to be fired again", aren't you happy?

>Lucio
>Completely broken

Lol