Destiny General /dg/

Tactical titan edition.
Previous: >>we're not gonna talk about it

>>REMINDERLIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

YOU FAGGOT WE SAID WAIT TILL RESET

fifth for barvo believes

>[Joining PC: Message the clan founder of LXIV or LXIV-VI with "/dg/" in the message]

This is incorrect, message the main account

fran is a rabbitgirl like the mithra are cat girls. those are ecchi not furry

fucking dumbass OP what can you do though

>just spent an entire Crucible match punching any and everything to death
>Titan was an after-thought; wanted to play Warlock or Hunter exclusively
>have the most fun with Titan, any fucking subclass

I feel like I can play like a complete, no fucks given retard and still have fun no matter what. Win or lose, someone's getting their dick punched

the founder is the main account?

say something nice about warlock jump

float to your death

pretty sure you can only belong to one clan so he probs has an account for each clan.

Have they fixed the game? I haven't played in two weeks.

get synthoceps
titan becomes infinitely more enjoyable

Ah I see what you man

Also somebody plz tell me when hitch goes online

>implying I don't have synthoceps

I got two of them, even. Everyone's getting hands

close range titans 4 lyf nigga

anyone willing to run leviathan on pc from the beginning really quick before the reset? i'm not a shitter ok

>point blank-range
>drop the big wall shield
>either I fucking die like a retard, or the enemy's confused af
>they slide into the shield and take massive damage
>get knnocked the fuck out shortly after

I seriously tried going back to my Hunter today and I can't. Not even the Quickfang's as satisfying as this.

I know the meme is that hunters are hot shit. But what subclass and build makes hunter actually good?

same
i was at low hp in a corner once and put my shield up
surrounded by three dudes
>they each walk through the shield one at a time instead of throwing grenades or simultaneously rushing me
punched them all to death

that's not very nice

the one where you reroll titan and punch everyone

>get a group on lfg.net
>get to first event, gauntlet
>one guy proceeds to waste our time for half an hour before we disband
Holy fuck how can you not know what to do at this point in the games life? And before you give me shit about babies first time non spoiled, fuck off and do that with your friends only. Dont waste others time that have zero investment in you.

One guy for EU nightfall?

No mic required just know your stuff

Hunters arent bad, just have almost zero useful team utility. You can do any and all game content with any class and subclass.

except the raid because they wont invite hunters

Hunters just lack some of the utility and strength of the other classes. For PVE, I really like Nightstalker with Orpheus Rig because it's so fucking useful (and fun), as you supply everyone with unlimited super works. It's fun in PVP due to its invisibility dodge, but the super leaves much to be desired since you need a bunch of folks to get snared by it for it to be worth anything.

Gunslinger's good in PVE for boss meltation and is all around... okay? In PVP it's a bit more reliable with it's auto-delete super (assuming you can aim), but it's knife toss is useless as shit.

Arc Strider is ok. There's nothing really wrong with it but it's also just not that great compared to the previous two. In PVP you can run amok with the super unless people aim at you properly. Needs Acid Reflux or whatever. That Raiden chest.

All-in-all it just feels like Hunter lacks utility and usefulness in some areas, whereas Titans and Warlocks bring a bit more while doshing out damage AND are capable of surviving more. They're not -bad-; play them, they're fine. They're just lacking.

>do Gauntlet a different way than I did the four times I did it
>keep fucking up because I'm not used to this way and am set in my ways
>after the third time of fucking us up, I decide to just run
>get it on the first time

Ive never had trouble getting into the raid on my hunter. Just show up with the raid emblem on and no one says shit.

did you make sure the group you joined said “experienced only or kick”? If not that’s your fault

How do salvage non Sword or Rocket power weapons?

reset is in 12 hours right?

There’s literally two strats people use for gauntlet and both can be done by toddlers. If you cant wrap your brain around either one without fucking up then post your game tag so i can blacklist the fuck out of you.

>doing the Calus fight with my friends
>4 Titans including me and 2 Hunters
>no Warlocks in light realm
>teammates die before Calus shield is killed
>I shoot a rocket at Calus and die
>it's just enough to kill his shield
>Shadow realm guys are able to revive me and one of the other guys, I can revive the third guy with our last revive token
>barely kill him because we got almost no stacks

Guy listed as sherpa. He didnt mention his friend he wouldnt kick was mentally retarded.

How do people die to his shield damage? Do niggers not use coldheart on him or are people just being retarded and going for 100 stacks or some shit?

>using the worst auto in the game

you LOOK like a shitter

Post 'em: talk shit, praise shit, ignore shit. The choice is yours, Guardian. Be excellent to each other.

The other two guys didn't kill the ads apparently because I was getting raped by two Centurions and Incendior while trying to get the shield down.

purge was about 14 hours ago and i think hes a bong so probs asleep. im waiting to hear back form him as well.

>SPIRIT FINGERS

if theres anything besides dogs, ur boys fucked it

sorry

Yep, I know. I did the raid 7 times before with people from the /dg/ clan discord and it went smoothly every time except the first. This was just with real life friends so I wasn't really expecting to do well. We still had fun so it was fine.

>doing story 6th time
>reach io
>warmind scan mission
>level 13
>think of that boss fight
>alt+f4
man being underleveled and solo for enemy wave bosses is antifun

>doing story 6th time
>story 6th time
>6th

Why in the hell would you ever do it more than 3x?

>not using fireteam tokens to hit level 20 and 300 light before you even get to the Warmind and then rolling through the story

ps4 and pc
saved titan best for last ;)

as if i haven't played all those missions more times than i can count with friends leveling their own characters

I like your Titan.

>just now realizing IB doesn’t start with the rest

Fuck guess I have time to raid now

>purge was 14 hours ago
>purge
There was a purge? I was only on for an hour so i didnt notice, but was there really a purge earlier?

yeah a small one

yeah and with my luck i was mistakenly removed, so i cant tell you if they all merged or is active now or not.

when does IB start?

when is the reset?

12 ET?

5 am like every week, until DLC drops then it goes to 12

You’re in luck friend

just checked the TWAB it says IB starts at 1 AM PST reset is 2 AM PST

>Have every single warlock exotic BUT transversive step
Fucking WHY. The most useful exotic of all fucking warlock exotics and I still haven't gotten it.

then fuck me I just got a raid group ready oh well time to tell two of them to fuck off

Huh. Oh well, no sweat off my nuts.
I wouldnt know, im in clan 1 and contribute so i have zero worries.

>tfw no clan
>no fireteam
how do I get more exotics and exp for bright engrams
I do strikes and activities, but everything is 265 power unless it's exotic.

>transversive steps
>useful
In what world user? In what world?

Still wanting a clan inv on ps4.

PSN = Ryzinn

If anyone can send one my way, id appreciate it!

you should raid anyway and then kick them out

The best part of finishing a raid is looting the lady chest and then going “okay who wants to crucible?”

Not to start shit but the console clans seem pretty dead. Really rare to see console people post in here lookingfor groups and whatnot.

I just finished the raid and it took us 6 hours (and only one of us was new) I fucking hate everything and want to die

PvP world. Can't slide around and flank as fast as with Titan/Hunter using dunemarchers/stompees. Don't really care for any other exotic for PvP, just use a random exotic helmet for now and it's basically the same.

Finally started my hunter alt, they just got done with Io. I did the weekly clan XP on them earlier in the week, but can't grab the powerful engram because I'm not done with the campaign yet. Will it be waiting for me in the mail when I get there, or is it lost because I didn't grab it from Hawthorne before reset?

Please tell me you’re talking about prestige? I haven’t sp not more than 2 hours on a single raid since week 2

Nope
Regular
I have no idea what the fuck took us 6 hours (admittedly a portion of it was explaining shit to the newbie) but even then jesus fucking christ something just did not work.

>iron banner goes live before the reset

Not that I’m complaining but what the hell?

What is the best Kinetic and why is it Scathelocke

anybody know of decent PC NA clans? really tired of the nothing that happens in the /dg/ one

what don’t you like about the /dg/ one? And are you in the discord?

>don't have a clan
>can't even try leviathan
>stuck at 270 light level
someone help me

>really tired of the nothing that happens in the /dg/ one
wat

What's the best energy pulse rifle? Thinking about going better devils over vigilance wing, but I don't know any good replacement pulses. Thinking maybe the raid pulse but it's slow as fuck. Unless I should just use a scout rifle like pliedas corrector instead of a pulse.

1. Join a clan
2. Get to 280
3. LFG

and there you go real simple

Can I get some tips on how to find more exotics though????
Also how am I supposed to join clans, there's no chat interface

Just feels good. My only complaint is that the true best kinetic AR is a blue.

I am also glad I gained 70 power and got far more effay with better stats since taking that pic.

not in the first one so theres never more than a few people on.

Jesus Christ my man exotics are random drops and there’s literally a link to the /dg/ pc clan in the OP I can’t spoonfeed you any harder if I tried

Why am I suddenly doing shit at pvp? I was doing great yesterday now I'm getting killed every time I encounter an enemy. What the fuck.

>Pop a fireteam medallion for an "increased chance" at exotic drops from public events
>Farm public events on titan, make them heroic if there are no events active use the fast travel to enter a new instance, can chain them together
>Get a couple exotics an hour or so
>Wait for reset, do your powerful engrams

Thats about ti friend.

join the discord you moron

It says the clan in the OP is FULL and is all people do grind exotics that's it? Usually there's multiple ways in MMOs to farm or techniques.

Thank you this makes more sense, I didn't quite understand the dynamic fully besides "rng" since this is my first time playing destiny.

im in the discord and its just as dead, nobody does shit. i dont care about that all i care about is getting the most out of in game clan activity stuff

I don’t grind shit I’ve had every exotic I’ve wanted since week 2 and now I literally have every exotic

Also did you check the extension???? There’s like a dozen pc clans

yea user better don't join the /dg/ clan
cause you're so fucking stupid

>nobody does shit
t. full of shit
i raid multiple times a week with them

>Shader inventory is full, can't get new shaders
Fuck you bungie and your shitty limited inventory system.

well good news for you clarion call is over and is coming back who fucking knows when so you don’t need to play with clan mates anyway

first time dealing with this game and it's odd dynamics, i didn't even know bungie had a website for this shit. they really should put that in the tutorial and now how to aim.

this is the most casual game on the market right now bud I just think you’re missing a few brain cells

Woah there tough guy, it's pretty fucking retarded for their not to be a world chat, and having to join clans through a website and not the game. Sorry I don't play casual shit more often.

What the fuck why would they even be that retarded

>he's in the thread discord

>he thinks Bungie is retarded instead of genius

They’ll be selling more space in the upcoming DLC

>world chat

Stop being entitled and toxic. No joke, the reason there is no open chat is because the bungie social lead had mean things said to her in counter-strike a decade ago, so she decided she wanted destiny 2 to be a safe space.