Is this true

Is this true

#bossup

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

who was the fucking retard who made this shitty image.

#BlackTwitter

I started my dropshipping business with $100, so yea sounds about right.

Follow up question:

How much money have you made?

If this isn't the gayest idk what is

This is the niggest

Tell me more. What exactly were those $100 of expenses? Were your initial activities 100% legit, licensed, above board, etc? Was there any risk to you e.g. could you have been stuck with huge invoices if the first few customers did a chargeback?

Nope, the image is completely 100% accurate.

Sorry to trigger you.

#bossup ayy 100hunna my nikka be spittin true game but yall dont listen' mang but on the low youze a broke ass nigga bruh

probably not entirely accurate but the message is true

$220 is next to nothing from a business perspective. even if you're making a software company or something where you don't have any upfront costs and all you need to do is to put in the work, you still need somewhere to live and something to eat.

Yes. But to be fair in starting a business you MUST know the basic mechanics of sales. And if you have not done sales before then starting a business is going to be very difficult.

I have started 3 businesses. And if I had not done sales before I would not have known how to get and keep customers.

Did it take less money, relatively, getting the next business going after knowing what you were doing

Everyone that claims making money with dropshipping never tells how they did it because

1) they had luck
2) LARPing

>inb4 muh niche

No it just depends on what the business is.

You can start a house cleaning business with $50

You can start a law practice with $10k

For a restaurant you're gonna need a loan for probably over $200k

Just depends on the materials you need to start the company.

Some ideas work, some don't. My biggest tip would be don't do anything new. Just look at a successful company, copy them, and in the course of the business try to make yours better than your competition.

Getting traffic to your website isn't a luck thing. There's ways to do it, and you gotta know how to execute them.

But I guess once they do see the site you need a product people will buy.

No

No

*In the tune of that one Fallout 3 or 4 song*

The schwugs are the schwugiest
The knuckles are the draggiest
The houses are the trashiest
Lips the smackiest,
Smoke the crackiest,
>Waaay baack in the hooood

Way Back Home. That's the song!

Can you give me an even bigger tip? ;) (I'm talking money bro!!!!!!) (Not ur dick sicko)

Run the business out of your parent's place until you can work from somewhere else

yeah but still most businesses require some upfront investment. like if you want to sell a physical product it's good to have some inventory before you start trying to sell it

but that's only 1 Michael Jordan

I bought a pair of AIR JORDANS last week which I waited in line 5 hours for
No you can't start a corporation with 200 bucks go fuck yourself retard

>spending all this money without having a proven business model
Niggers everybody

Yes.

Find a popular business in town that is easy to start, does not require a special license and does not require a building.

An example would be pest control.

Then work for them for 1 year. Learn everything, then start your own.

Shit is easy and you can literally become rich if you just use your brain.