Fallout 5 Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26226/?
youtube.com/watch?v=eE_msAKWdOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ghoul time is now
It a good change.
Muscles belong on men.
Women belong on my dick.

Post muscle moms

Post strictly tacticool

xth for finding love and happiness in the harsh wasteland!

>start up 5 settlements
>send the good looking females to sanctuary
>kill off males as needed
>all done
>trash all dummy settlements
>set all females up in ballistic cage armor and fully upgraded pipe rifles
I cant be the only one who has thought of this, right?

>not posting Pipers

What about Tacti-slutty

i wanna kiss the corner of her mouth.

>not posting muscle mom pipers
does she have tactical ass?

I wouldn't ghoul you even with hancock's dick

god i wish that were me

go to bed caitfag

Indeed

Stay away from me you disgusting feral.

fucking hell lad
what mods?

i lost her somewhere, she's probably back at Diamond City. lost Ada too.
>having to lug around robot repair kits
fuck no.

Bitch of a fight. Lots of spongey mutants who I have to take down with little/bad cover while I cannot see jack shit. Their silhouettes blend in perfectly with the flora at range and the miniguns chew me up in half a second. The temptation was there to just "cheat" and pull out my missile launcher (desu API rounds themselves are a cheat) but I just kept trying with the rifle.
I realize this makes me sound like a shitter but it legit took me 5-6 tries
overall claimed 7 mutants, 4 of which had miniguns, one with a Laser Rifle, another with LMG, and one jobber with a good ole' sledgehammer

they sometimes return "home". For ada that's usually the molerat vault and for Piper I think it's supposed to be diamond city but I had her show up in sanctuary one time. I guess she needed a vacation from all the stress with the mayor and stuff.

So I got to the end where I still could not see shit and had to scan for a solid two seconds whereas the mutants had their rape miniguns trained on me as soon as I broke cover, I ended up inhaling stimpaks just to stay in the fight and hope dogmeat could do something either than bark angrily and snarl viciously

I think next time I'll just call for BoS reinforcements, realistically it's probably not a good idea to solo 7 mutants

You say that, but there you are, running around airing your rancid meat hole all across the commonwealth. Almost like you're trying to attract them with odors so foul.

Yes, but I also carry an assault rifle. Try something hamburger-man.

Pretty sure that's a good thing.

>not carrying an assault rifle, a sniper rifle, a silenced pistol, a revolver, a laser rifle, a rocket-powered sledgehammer, a missile launcher, and enough grenades to drown an elephant

Actually an Assault rifle with underbarrel shotgun and glock, can switch between silenced and non. And between fully/semi auto.

WOOOOW LAD

but then where are you gonna put the shoulder-mounted nuclear warhead slingshot?

Has anyone tried autumn overhaul?

I've tried the Seasons version of autumn which is pretty nice.

What's your most embarrassing admission, /fog/? I'll start:

I have never played FO3 nor NV through to completion, and only beat FO4 with one faction (BoS) about 5 months ago, having never made it past about when the Prydwen docks at the airport in my 5 or so prior play through. I was genuinely taken aback at the revelation that Shaun was the Institute's leader.

In my defense, I HAVE played FO1 and FO2 to completion. There's just something about the FPS FOs though (and TES for that matter) that I lose interest halfway or less through.

Autumn is the only one I've been able to play with consistently. It adds color to the foliage (but primarily brown, which feels more post-apocalyptic to me), whereas spring and summer are both too green and winter annoys me because raiders are still running around topless in a New England winter.

I enjoy fo3 way more than nv even though i realise game is shallow compared to vegas

i enjoy fallout 4 despite being able to recognize its flaws AND i enjoy new vegas despite being able to recognize its flaws

I wasn't taliking about Seasons
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26226/?

what do you think of Heather's choker?

ya i woulda used the minutemen flare in that situation. anytime i'm pinned down like that, fuck that.
even going into uncharted land with visibility like that is asking for it.

DEATH TO ALL GHOULS

I know, I was just saying I tried seasons and it was pretty cool I'm using the winter version right now.
See:

i sincerely hope you spent time making this in response to the user with the ghoul protagonist because that is genuinely cute

whatsa matter? too much milk for ya?

What.... I mean.

you're cute user

>angery caitfag posting
That's a first
bedtime, caitfag

I tried Seasons like a year ago, winter was pretty descent, but has ANYONE tried autumn overhaul? It looks pretty nice on screens but it seems like it's in early beta and lacking many feature. Is it playable already?

why the fuck is colonel pronounced like kernel

You're tsundere as fuck.
I love pipe weapons. I think they're one of the best weapon designs in all of 4. Fite me

Bat weapons just feel so right. too bad I got bored of the game already

Time to suit up. Maybe pay Danse a visit.
At least until I find more 5.56.

that isnt a cait

are you cheat freeroaming on Normal or actually trying on survival?
something tells me the latter. i'd get bored of playing GTA: Boston too.

Ew
Neck urself mate

>pay Danse a visit
you gay, user?

don't say 'ew', user, you know you'd shag this.

that isnt a cait either

survival mode, bats and shotguns. either I die quick or they die instantly

no thats still not a cait

if by gay you mean "roughly fuck some Gunners with lasers and rockets" then yes

I haven't romanced anyone yet, in my mind I can't really get over the fact that my character will always be "nate" and not really who I want him to be, when I do romance someone though it's going to be between Danse and Piper

nope not a cait

Heather is just as cute as Cait.

Here's a genuine Cait.

goodnight

goddamn theyre throwing jelly on my eyes

>get shot in the foot
>eyes start bleeding

B-B-B-BLOODY SCREEN!
so real

>B-B-B-BLOODY SCREEN!
>so real
Its been so long I forgot where this originally came from

youtube.com/watch?v=eE_msAKWdOs

Thanks user. It's coming back to me now

funny enough is that even thought that was made to criticize COD/BF, it applies just as fine to bethesda's fallout stories as well

Am I the only one who's tried to make themselves multiple times, gotten dissatisfied halfway through, and started over again?

>Fallout 4 is two years old

>Gonna have to make sure my face is always covered when dealing with the BoS to try and hide my ghoulishness while still trying to side with them

Gonna be a fun run trying to figure this out

>We wont see another Fallout game for another 7 years

DAE NOT LIKE FALLOUT 4?????

>trying to RP
>concerned Daddy dialogue
fuck you Todd, fuck you.

bang bang or pew pew?

I've made peace with that.
Trying my best to do little things around it.
Its sucks, but not much else you can do

on a scale from 1 to 6, how much of a homosexual are you?

>being mad about the game actually having dialog based on the role you play, instead of dialog that ignores everything about whatever backstory you made up for yourself.
I miss the days when RPGs were played by people who actually cared about RP, instead of life sim fags

VtM:B Nossie run.
Bang bang is for STALKER plebs trying to do a tacticool simulator. Pew pew in third person perspective is for true Fallout patricians.
I think context was lost somewhere.

i'm not mad about it, i just wanted to say fuck you Todd, desu.

what exactly is a life sim fag? you making shit up?

whaddya mean my game about shooting big green mutants and giant bugs and shit in a post-nuclear faux-50's american wasteland that's a sequel to late 90's crpgs ISN'T a hyper-realistic ballistics and military tactics simulation?

>VtM:B Nossie run.
You'll have to forgive me, I don't know what that is.

But at least I've got going into Diamond City covered for now. Ghoul hating fucks.

>Try to upload an image through the steam browser
>Only lets me upload thumbnails
Fantastic

My first Fallout was Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition on PS3 until I built a PC

You used a file from the thumbnail folder, not the screenshot folder.

>steam browser
why arent you just alt-tabbing like a normal, mentally stable human being

NVcuck syndrome. they're all scared to alt-tab out.

Because I don't want that progressively smaller resolution bug

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. Nosferatu are a playable bloodline that are so ugly they violate the Masquerade when directly interacting with humans (fucking normies). Top-level game, also has Nora's VA as a top tier waifu 12 years ago.

>obviously underleveled enemies with pipe weapons do not shit themselves and flee in terror when you show up with power armor and a big gun

What games actually do this? Freelancer's the only one I can think of where NPCs shit themselves and run away if you're strong. And it was a good feeling.

I remember among spec ops' many subtleties, enemy dialogue slowly went from professional, to angry, to outright terrified of Walker. They didn't exactly run away, but it really added to the atmosphere

Isn't there dialog in the game files for NPCs to notice when their guns are doing no damage? I swear I've seen it when looking in the CK before.

Though, IIRC, you need to be in like max level, fully upgraded, X-01 PA to negate enough damage to reach it

I've had them say stuff like that before normally, yeah. But there's a difference between that and them straight up running away in terror because you just tossed a guy into the sky and he hasn't come down yet.

Yeah. Running away would prbably be seen as annoying by a lot of people who would then need to "track them down" so to speak. Or it would become like Skyrim when you get an enemy to low HP, they run away, regen some HP, then come back at you because they are no longer under the threshold.

wait unless I am going crazy I have had enemies say something like fuck this I am out and run away

some mod I have makes it occur in Fallout 4. sometimes when i get in firefights, i'll find some dude off in the corner cowering, not the same thing you guys are talking about i guess?