Natsuki surprised by lewd edition
Previous Thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYDP_8UTAus
pastebin.com/xhQRkvJY
pastebin.com/zGgJ1tX3
dropbox.com/s/3s3dyuvao1czf6o/Ero Lit.pdf?dl=0
pastebin.com/A1gkENkx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw no monika trap gf

Yuri!

Monika is a good girl that made mistakes!
I want to write about reconciliation!
Monika!

Reminder to bully Sayori!

>this is a boy
I might be a little gay.

HAPPY VANILLA SEX WITH YOUR FAVORITE DOKI.

FUCK.

To the one user that asked about getting a Monica story with stockings: I'm working on it. Expect it in the next day or two. Hope you like it lewd.

yes please

Hell yes

im already cumming

I want to rock with Sayori all night long!

I hope it's not about user wearing Monikas stockings...

Good evening, everyone!
Welcome back to the poetry club!

Word of the thread is "glass"!
Alternatives are 'face', 'dress', and 'cell'.

Everyone is welcome to participate in the poetry club, no bullying or judging allowed, though constructive criticism may be given if asked for!
Have fun everyone!

Sorry I don't have much more to say tonight, I'm pretty tired, so I'll be heading off for the night! My apologies!
youtube.com/watch?v=CYDP_8UTAus
Monika!

Oh god, no.

I quite like glass as a prompt.
Good night!

It's not, I can guarantee that. I'm not a degenerate.

Why do I keep coming back to this thread? I haven't even decided if I like it or not since my first thread here was... /that/ one.

I'm glad to hear it. Some nice old fashioned trampling and worshiping and nuzzling of tights is what we need.

IT'D BE SO FUCKING PURE AND HAPPY. JUST THE ABSOLUTE PINNACLE OF JOY IN ONE MOMENT OF TIME.
GODDAMMIT.

My dick might get stuck in Natsuki's ass,
If I keep diggin in like a shard of glass,
Keep her face-down and booty up in a nice pink dress,
Its a shame that I'll have to leave it a mess

Daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Hugs from Monika.

This is even worse.

Baking cupcakes with Natsuki!
Dipping your dick in the jar of frosting!
"user, what the fuck?"
She can't believe you let perfectly good frosting go to waste.
Now she's left to clean up the mess you made.
With her mouth of course!

Idk man I'm in the same boat. Been here since last night.

I'm here for the stupidly wholesome and sweet things that get posted here.

Uh, if the bulk package poetry user shows up, I forgot to link my poem to monikanon two threads ago, and I'm gonna mark it for posterity in case you miss it. It is rather obscured at the moment.

Natsuki but she slips and calls you cute instead of retard this time.

>196291296
I love her too

Is there a good Discord channel for Doki Doki that's recommended aside from the super big one?

Purging the sexual repression out of Yuri with pure love!

>watching a japanese artist
>they start drawing with the eyes

how the fuck do they do it /ddlc/

Natsuki, hurry! The ants are massing!
"Hold on, user! I need to lube up my mouth first!"

Who drew that? I love the expressions on Monika

>Natsuki shows you her Just Because poem
>W-What do you think, user?
>A-As a guy I mean...
>I think your feelings are really shown in this poem
>And to tell you the tr...
>Thank goodness, user
>She sounds relieved
>I needed some feedback from a guy before I give it to [him]
>You're the only person I can count on
>My best friend

If you mean the person who gives all the feedback: Noted! In future though if you make a post like this you can link it to the CURRENT prompt and I'll be guaranteed to see it that way.

I'm imagining a scenario where I checked this thread at a different time and didn't see this post, and it is very sad

Superior Japanese genetics

There's a light amount of this. By no means am I a footfag or femdomfag. This story is kinda sweet and vanilla. We can all use that from time to time.

>The ants are massing!
topest kek

The eyes are the windows to the soul.
If you start with the eyes, you're basically starting with the soul, and then things come naturally.
I think it's because it's easier to make the eyes look good first and then draw the head around them, rather than having to fit them to the head.

Glad I could help her
now she can take her bf on a double date with me and my gf Monika!

Watching Revolutionary Girl Utena with the dokis!
Natsuki liking the fairytale aesthetics!
Sayori liking how Utena never gives up!
Yuri liking the philosophical themes and purity/corruption subtexts!
Monika becoming a Prince and trying to escape just to realize that she chained herself again!

Yuri but its 1944 and she's fucking your old boss as you bleed out in a trench alone.

FUCKING YES

Sayori gentle femdom continuation when?

The Dokis but it's 1944 and they're all in an internment camp.

Everyone can appreciate nuzzling some tights sometimes

I didn't know this was a thing but now that I'm aware of it I also want a continuation of whatever this is.

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Here you are sir. pastebin.com/xhQRkvJY
He said he was gonna slowly but surely ramp up the lewdness, but when?

Monika Copying her personality and traits into the other dokis .chr files, over writing them!
Now user has to love her because she is the only option!
Noticing the day user joins the club all the dokis start acting out of baseline!
They're all growing independently of her!
Do they know about the hole in the wall? They're not showing their hand in this game of deception and desire!
Fighting three of herself for anons heart!

Sup everyone!.

I made this not-yet-complete fic and I'd appreciated even the tiniest bit of criticism I could get since this is my first one.

pastebin.com/zGgJ1tX3

It's basically about Mc-kun finding a new hobby suggested by Sayori, hope y'all enjoy.

Reminder that dokis are humans not pets and you shouldn't patronize them like that.

You've never really loved someone before, have you?

Oh, there was an even worse one about a week ago; I'm told it's the worst they've gotten. I'm also not a fan of the lewd, but there's so much cute art and wholesome kindness, I keep getting pulled back. I also have no other outlet to love this game, so there's that.

Sayori taking user on an adventure to find a new hobby!
Her suicidal tendencies making her choices of hobbies dangerous and life threatening! user can't bring himself to say no or to stop because she's having fun snapping turtle hang gliding with her childhood friend!

Writefags, get on this.

Why would a man who thinks it's okay to dip his dick in frosting be allowed near such lovely people like the Dokis?

>he doesn't dip his dick in frosting
What the fuck user?

Here's a cute Natsuki fanfic where you find her journal filled with erotic fanfictions about you and her. dropbox.com/s/3s3dyuvao1czf6o/Ero Lit.pdf?dl=0

It's very sweet, no lewds. Made my heart go doki doki, enjoy.

Because if you put the frosting inside you get an eclair, not a dick!

Dude, my fic isn't called "Hard Times", calm the fuck down.

Funny you should mention Hard Times, considering there's a fic titled that in the pastebin.
In regards to Dickens, could you jog my memory? I remember there being some incest vibes; did that ever go anywhere?

I just want user or MC-kun, whatever you call him, to participate and enjoy bonding with Sayori over things she enjoys!

Catching Natsuki masturbating to hentai in the club room!

Catching Natsuki in a hentai and showing it to the club!
Because everyone looks like anime they think it's real!

Dokis but they all love you and offer a shoulder to cry on when you're feeling down

They're gonna have some pretty wet shoulders for the rest of their lives.

Going shopping for hentai doujinshi with Natsuki!
Going home and hopping in the bed with her to read your purchases!

This sounds like a lot of fun. ;_;[/spoiler)

Natsuki trying her best to suck the frosting out of your dickhole!
It's too stimulating to withstand!
You ejaculate in her mouth without warning!
She freezes with surprise at first but slowly withdraws.
"user.."
You stand there, terrified of what she might say for busting so fast!
...Did it really feel that good?
You're face is bright red in embarassment!

Give me time and I'll deliver with exactly what you want, that's the goal of all of this.

If I end up liking what I'm writing, I'll do a Natsuki fic next.

I've been laying on the floor for the past hour instead of writing.
Give me motivation please.

Are you lacking a prompt, or are you just being apathetic?
Do it for the (you)s!

There's always some joy on whatever you can finish. You can also look at your final product and pride yourself over it.

Also, think on the (You)s, my man

Oh my now I really want more.

I already posted the first part of it, and I'm excited to continue, but for some reason the act of writing is what is stopping me here. I think I'm just tired because I was up until 3am writing last night.
Also I'm thirsty, but water is downstairs.
Guess I'll die.

Something tells me having your dickhole full of frosting, and then having it be sucked off by a girl, would be far, far more uncomfortable and painful, user.
I'm starting to question these two's life choices a bit.

R.I.P. floor writefag.

I'm currently running a 750 Ti. Thinking of upgrading to a GTX 1070 Ti to play Doki Doki at more megapixels. Thoughts?

>reading Monika's conversations

>"But you have all these students who have no idea what they want to do with their life..."
>"And instead of taking the time to figure it out, they go to college for business, or communication, or psychology."
>"Not because they have an interest in those fields..."
>"...but because they just hope the degree will get them some kind of job after college."

Fuck.

Good job user, it was adorable!

Penis ejaculating ants

>Up until 3 AM writing
Man, I was up until 8 in the morning almost every day last week getting my writing done! I'm suffering the consequences right now!
Jests aside, if you're excited to continue, you don't need to write right now; maybe a bit of a break will get you ready to write again.
It's that, or you do what I and several other writefags have been doing, and that's get your ass into high gear for a couple thousand words and then let inertia take over and ruin your sleep cycle for the foreseeable future.
God, I wish I got these done earlier so more people would review my work. 7 AM Central is not a good time to get traffic.

Is Natsuki blanco strong enough to defeat el grande padre?

Yep, that was me. Years later, I'm employed but miserable, working a job I hate surrounded by people that hate me and coming home every day to nobody and nothing.

I've done it. I finally finished my first fic.
pastebin.com/A1gkENkx
The breastfeeding fic is now done! 13,000 fucking words, half of which I managed to make lewd. Please let me know what you guys think! I hope I didn't post this at too dead a time, but I had to finish this today/night.
Now I gotta fucking finish Movie Night because I've been having a lot of ideas for it.

Monika's monologue on what it feels like to die is fucking terrifying.

>not getting a 1080ti
>not playing dokidoki in vr

You come home to us!
For whatever that's worth
Read some wholesome fics and recover some of that happiness the world is siphoning away from you!

>1070 ti
just get a Titan Pascal so your doki can swim in all of the vram tbqh

1070ti should be able to do vr

>comp sci student
>really uncertain if a degree is anywhere near worth it especially from a liberal arts
college
>considering dropping at the end of this first year and self teaching programming
I just wanna program games /ddlc/

>13K words
Fug user. Fug.
Don't do this to me. I already accepted I'm not going to the single lecture I have today, but writing something at a length I really want to is going to annihilate me.

i got the feeling that it's because she's converted to electrical signals/memory.

Death for a real person is probably different.

Don't do it. Get a degree so you can make mad bank. Then enjoy your home life and work on projects in comfort. I'm an engineer with a good job. I've got a shitton of disposable income for any kind of hobby I want. I buy a ton of camera and video equipment. Instead of that I could be buying game dev toolkits and building a team and paying people to make me assets but that's not my bag. It's your bag.

I have a 1060 and I'm green across the board for VR