youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ

>Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation announced for smartphones:
gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-teaser-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiRowFQLY0

>Chaos concert
youtube.com/watch?v=gDfjry8-t24

>Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue side-scroller for PC released as free download
gematsu.com/2017/10/shin-megami-tensei-synchronicity-prologue-side-scroller-pc-released-free-download
>English translation
dropbox.com/s/xq0ear1r0cvq40h/Synchronicity Prologue English V1.zip?dl=0

>Strange Journey Redux Files including cutscenes, portraits, sprites and soundtrack:
mega.nz/#F!l0lwXbrD!k4nTlSzKp86s8qrwt1Wf1A

>Shin Megami Tensei IV/IVA portraits, sprites and textures:
mega.nz/#F!UltjlITb!PnGEcWYkxv_n8u0vJQvhFg

>Memorial Arrange Tracks album, fully named and tagged:
mega.nz/#!Qt0V2aYY!AGD6ECNHOkNcGNSKjEhoT0KLvYEWhW2F_0508GNB36o

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png (embed)

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/1V9AUMNb (embed)

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/vYS23798 (embed)

>OST links
pastebin.com/KWGRFqD1 (embed)

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/3LEcEUja (embed)

>Script dumps
pastebin.com/e4cC77Wk (embed)

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX (embed)

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NrPG6DWP
gematsu.com/2017/11/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-released-worldwide-ar-feature-development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was once dead, now lives again.

/pg/ here, reminder that persona is the future of megaten. Feel free to take refuge with us.

Samarecarm!

cucksona

/pg/ is making fun of us again. What do we bros?

Ignore them

Reminder to add SMT2 Visionary Items translation to the Misc translations pastebin:

pastebin.com/NrPG6DWP

insult their small maras

Don't worry, /pg/, we'll come and visit you now and then

we have synchronicity and they don't

...soon...

I'm shocked there are no WOKE Jimenez memes

Why is the mobile SMT called Dx2?

WORLDWIDE RELEASE BITCHES!
gematsu.com/2017/11/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-released-worldwide-ar-feature-development

>Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Will Release Worldwide

Ho ho ho

They'll probably call it something stupid like "SMT Go" in the west

Is gacha shit the future of SMT now?

It doesn't even use AR at all though. They would have no reason to do that. Although I could see it happening if Atlus USA really wants the normalfag audience.

>/smtg/'s days are numbered
HA
HA
HA

New 3D models for old demons

>(embed)

fuck this mobile shit
they had better put as much work into SMTV as they did into P5 or I'm gonna be pissed

You do realize that SEGA is making this right? So Atlus isn't wasting their time on this.

>Sega announced three five-star rarity demons: Alice, Susanoo, and Baron.
>alice
>super rare
>waifu faggots will pour thousands of dollars to get her

I'd be delighted if it turned out to be as good or better than P5 but the rule for any small scale title is that the budget is never as enthusiastic as the people working the game.

Hopefully it'll be /smtg/'s Fire Emblem Heroes minus the whole "console game sucks ass and this is all we have" stuff

Get your smartphones, losers.

>loki's pole hair
rofl

fight back

>small scale title
You are aware that SMT is as mainstream as Final Fantasy in Japan, right?

what, you gonna raid them right now just because they're almost gonna make a new thread?

where's the "go back to peegee" poster when you need him?

>playing gacha shit in the first place

Final Fantasy XV sold 690,471 copies in its first week. The best selling SMT game, SMTIV, sold 184,811 copies in its first week. They are nowhere near the same level. Although SMT is definitely more mainstream in Japan than in other countries.

What is the signature meal of each alignment?

>Law - Bread and wine
>Chaos - Whatever you can hunt
>Neutral - Tofu

Law - udon
Chaos - sushi
Neutral - rice

Pele's face looks awful.

Just trying some different editing methods this time round, wanting to know which looks better when compared to the original.

No difference.
Can't you remove her head completely?

If someone is willing to help redraw then sure otherwise I'm stuck with what we currently have.

new rabbit drawing

We need more art of Demi-Fiend hanging out with other Luci incarnations.

give me life stone

>Alice, Susano-o, Barong
What? Do you think they'll make like a rotation or something? Doesn't make sense for Barong (who is neither popoular or important in the games) to stay "rare" forever.

>cheat

Only after you give me a life stone.

you dig

I think I like the 3rd variant the most.

I love the Demonica Girls!

Hello this is the Law Internet Administration force . We kindly ask you to delete this fake photo of His Holiness.

Thanks.

where is he going

hee home

Your daily reminder that the sole argument that filth thought they could provide against law is now gone. It is now irrevocably the best path.

Guess we'll be taking Law+ for ourselves, then. Seems like a nice, balanced world.

The new ending is more like law-neutral than anything else.

Yeah. It makes certain compromises that you don't normally see in a Law ending. Way closer to what Law should be about. I think II's the only other one that's come close to that, and even that one's a bit uncertain (though, to be fair, it's like that for all the other endings)

>daily
I'm expecting to see you post this once per day until this thread hits bump limit or else you're full of SHIT.

Hee-'s going to kill himself if you don't buy from him-ho

How are the REIMAGINE servers going? is it fun?

The only thing missing is that you didn't smt demons or the art style at least

>prometheus looks super neat
>everything else looks like hot garbage
heck

Hoy.

MUDOON!

RECARMDRA

Call them Son of Man while posting angel images.

Please let us make a Dx2 general, I do not want us to end up like /feg/

>Ishida: I'm sorry to say I can't disclose any information about our ongoing projects, but I'm personally interested in AR (augmented reality) technology. You go out, and when you see through a camera-or even your own eyes-there's a MegaTen demon on the street! I'd love to make a game like that. "I heard there's a huge demon named Beelzebub at an intersection in Shibuya! Let's go beat it!" "If we can get a hundred people together, we can summon Metatron! We'll meet tomorrow in front of Tokyo Big Sight!" Doesn't that sound exciting?

This was an interview from 2010. When is MegaTen Go coming out?

I’m pretty sure the people here can exercise far more restraint than the people over at /feg/. At least I hope so.

AR SMT is already happening. It should come out in English sometime in 2018. Not sure if it’ll work exactly like Pokemon Go or not though.

That looks really bad

If it works like Pokemon Go it'll be DAO in the west.
>I heard there's a huge demon named Beelzebub at the McDonalds in Oakville! Let's go beat it!
>where the fuck is Oakville?

>DAO
DOA.

Yeah it does. That’s presumably why they aren’t including that feature right away, and instead are deciding to put in an update. Hopefully it will look a bit better by then.

Can you explain the "tokushit" meme to me? Kaneko definitely watched a lot of Kamen Rider and Ultraman

For some reason, people act as if SMT before IV was some super highbrow series that never referenced “childish” pop culture. This is of course, nowhere near the truth. Hell, this guy was actually named after a tokusatsu show.

Going on the New Law path, worshiping mommy Zelenin for all eternity!

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a matter of the material being childish. It was a matter of the designs from toku artists looking mostly like overly-detailed garbage that had next to nothing to do with the demons' myths.

I mean, isn't that kind of the charm of megaten? That figures from humanity's collective imagination become manifested as demons regardless of origin?

Sorry I'm late.

No, I’m not talking about the guest designs. Those I do think are unfitting for MegaTen, from a design perspective. I’m talking about the people that see any tokusatsu reference as bad. To the point that they shit on Doi’s Odin, colored scarves, and transformations as all bad just because it might bear some resemblance to tokusatsu.

How did Navarre get onto this image? He is irrelevant in IV.

In promo art he was often put alongside all the other characters for some reason. Because of this people believed for a while before the game came out that he would be really important and that he would have an ending associated with him.

He's the fifth 'chosen' samurai

>Alice

I just realized something. Hugo and Gabby both have a Triforce emblem in their design, which the Law Hero also has. They are probably a reference to the trinity. I find it cool that such a small symbol managed to find it's way to multiple games.