Calendar - i.imgur.com/gqwPK63.png
Arena Bonus Units - i.imgur.com/zsIpGr7.jpg
Tempest Trial Bonus Units - i.imgur.com/e6SqYkA.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=bC5mWqotK10

Tempest Trials is now LIVE

Previous:

Better OP

NINO

AHHHHH STOP POSTING YOUR PULLS ON FARFETCHED HEROES I WANT TO SAVE FOR THE MEGA HERO BANNER

Bullying Ike!

>Memebow
What a fucking redidtor

Where will you be when Glimmer > Moonbow

You what?
Memebow is our meme.

I'd rather stay with OP

I doubt Glimmer will be that good, all its getting is 1 less point of CD anyway.

Memebow is a feg meme

>Close Defense seal

>Implying
That's literally 1/3 of its current total cd, that's very significant.

wHaT iF mY gRaNd ArChRiVaL tUrNeD oUt To Be (You)?

I want to feel~

Bladememes + Glimmer > Bladememes + MB

i'm glad beruka has a purpose besides the occasional lunge or defiant def meme now

This is all I am here for. Joshua is nice but CD on Adult Tiki is going to be tops.

>wake up
>already got a (you)
it just works

>Joshua is not an arena bonus unit

Why?

TT freebie characters never were.

Is it fastest to do Lunatic on TT for racking up score?

How viable is Close Def 6 Tana?

Just do hard mode and press autobattle. Make sure your settings are set up so that it automatically skips animations and battle text and then only interfere if your team dies.
It speeds up the process and you can go do something else.

Auto on Hard 5/Lunatic 5 if you have the pots.
Otherwise, just do Lunatic 7.
Be sure to do your two point boosted runs on Lunatic 7 everyday to get the most out of the bonus.

Now that Nino is most favorite bladetome is she really that good? I mean arena is invested by DC Sword and she's green.

47 Def / 40 Res on EP
Looks good enough?

>Close Defense Seal

Sorry
Meant 44/36
But it's 47 or 40 when with their respective boon
And that's without Fortify

So after much fustration and an undisclosed amiunt of money, I managed to roll a BRoy with good ivs. How do people normally build him, Fury+Desperation+Cav buffs?

I need to feed Celica a ton of SP, what's the best way to do so?

Tempest Trials.

>Trusting autobattle with a unit as frail as Celica
I can't even trust the thing to keep B Ike alive.

>Fury+Desperation+Cav buffs?
Pretty much. Some people run LaD instead, but I like the bulk Fury gives because it makes it easier to proc Galeforce on your first hit.

I'm not sure what you mean by good IVs, but I'll assume it's anything that isn't -speed
Give him LaD or SS... I think that's maybe all he needs. Fury is enough if he's +attack.

Fury is for losers.

Then don't use autobattle?

I want Serika to shit on my chest!

No I mean pound for pound just spend the 20 stamina and then do it manually. Its cheaper than training tower.

>cavshitter lost (a unit probably) to a team with Alfonse on it

Might swap out for a meme team now.

Do people really run BIke in Arena without Distant Defense? How do you do it? He takes your greenslot and it's absolute imperative that he can reliably bait and kill thundercock.

>tfw sigurd was unkillable in autobattle last tempest
it was nice while it lasted

How do anons kill Bike? Usually I put my own QR Bike in his path and let the enemy Bike initiate. Then the next turn Lute kills him from afar.

50% of 0 is still 0 btw
not very useful unless you are already dealing a lot of damage in which case you wouldn't need the special anyway

She blows them up without trouble most of the time.

Who would be the best male/female partner for futafemui?

Just play it manually? It really doesn't take that long.

Mages don't get any meaningful damage bonus out of Moonbow unless the enemy has high enough res that there's absolutely no point in sending them after one in the first place.

>that one unit you probably rolled a ton of since you started but either foddered off or sent home to free up space because you never considered merging
What's their name?

With Desperation active she'll usually wipe them.

Nino will still double and kill all of them with Desperation. None of the native DC swords have a res stat to speak of.

I'm maxing Hinatas HM right now. That's all that really needs to be said.

Any green unit. Sorens, Bartre, Barst and Celica in particular.

I had 10+ Gwendolyns at one point, most of them were murdered when I finally convinced myself I don't need all those Hone Armors.

Standard Build+Galeforce+QP+Dancer=?

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

>try out this team on Autobattle H5
>sometimes it works out nicely
>sometimes they all die by map 3
Should I switch something to try make it better or just bear with it? I want grind SP on Celica.

Sophia, Raigh, Fir. I will never use 4*+10s

Mia

Play manually you baby.

How much do seals affect arena score?

What does quickened pulse count as?

Team is too soft, friend. Limit the amount of mages you have. You'll find worst case scenario is that you'll get to Ike and die.
Try one mage, three tanks.

>I want grind SP
then play manually desu

Weaken with Arvis, Hit with Tinyhands and reposition him out of the way, Xander comes in and finishes the job.

Swap lachesis out with some strong blue unit, or something with distant counter

Ayra and Lucina

I kill 7 4* Priscilla

How broken would would gem weapons be if they got an upgrade that granted them WTA against colourless?

>tfw Echoes price dropped to £25.99 on Amazon

Holy shit, that's low for a 3DS game. Is Echoes worth buying? I also haven't bought bing bing wahoo yet.

Hinata. He's too valuable to merge though so I have no regrets.

>he doesn't do the 2 bonus rounds manually on lunatic 7 then auto battle while shitposting

I bet you don't even have the hone spd seal yet

Gwendolyn. I finally have the feathers to make a reasonably merged one, some dumb skills to have her use, and weapon forging to bring Killer Lance/Berkut's Lance up to speed, but now I only have 2 Wendys left.

>open up TT
>opening dialogue is the farfetched banner units bullying marthcina around like I predicted

top kek based IS

Best FE in years

Hack your 3DS.

Bing Bing Wahoo is pretty good.

Shan't, have other shit to do right now
Like who, Tana? She's +def-hp

>infantry healer
>dancer
(lol

>Hack your 3DS
it's your fault that FE is a waifu simulator that caters to normies now

Sigurd is a thing now and glimmer can help some mages muscle through him while moonbow does very little damage due to his awful res.

All the good archers run Cancel Affinity anyway, it'd just fuck over healers and daggers even more

how is using a good common, good on a bunch of units skill anyone's "meme" you fucking retards

When did you drop heroes /feg/?

Echoes is okay once.
Then you replay it and realise it's pretty weak as far as an FE goes.

For two weeks during Xander's fucking GHB.

>good
It does shit damage on anything with less than 30 res

Ryoma if he's levelled, Bravecina is also a good choice.

I'm running Chrom, Bravecina, Amelia and xx_l00t_xx and I'm having no trouble. None of them are proper built either outside of Amelia and Chrom having renewal.

>attack enemy
>deal 2/3rd of their hp in damage
>proc glimmer
>they die instead
woooow, who could have ever figured such a usage out?!
also you moron, if you are doing 0 damage, moonbow is sure as fuck not gonna let you kill someone

Here is the rest of my 5* if it matters for you. I'll try swapping Lachesis for Ryoma then.

When I couldn't handle /fgog/ laughing at us anymore.

My current defense team is pretty cool. It's like I got two mini versions of my favorite armored units. :3

Depending on my legendary banner pulls.

Different skill sets for Arena Attack/Defense when?

Sounds like a good idea.

How well do you guys think an FE4 remake would sell? Especially if they advertised it as a more mature FE?

Oops

>cuck game
>making it into a Nintendo title
(lol

>Grandpashit
>making money
>ever
I thought you autistic spergs learned your lesson with Shadows of Valenshit

Ryoma at this point looks to be the best option but H!Henry might be something else for your consideration if Ryoma doesn't work out.

it would market to japan's nostalgiaboner hard but in the West's market it'd sell as well as Gaiden's remake did because like Gaiden, FE4 wasn't released in the West.