ARK DIP

Just dumped 2.5 mil ARK. Needed the money for some medical bills.

Your welcome Veeky Forums, eat up those cheap shares. I'm putting my leftovers in BAY and PIVX.

Lmao nice

> Anonymous image board
> still won't admit he has fat fingers

OP plz.

Yup. You got me buddy.

Hospitals dont accept Bitcoins as payment you dumb faggot.

Eat shit and die.

> NoCoiner detected

YOU FUCKING IDIOT, NINJA SELL, WHY RUIN IT FOR EVERYBODY

you had a half million dollars in some shitcoin?

its already coming back up, just buy the dip

>believing this shitpost

Bought at the ICO. Wanted to diversify though and real niggas don't wait for anything. I believe in ARK but i made my money and got out, I still hold a bit but I need to make sure my eggs aren't all in one basket.

I just made 10 btc in 10 minutes. I fucking love you

Atta boy, glad you don't trade like a little bitch. In return do me a favor and buy some BAY. We're all getting rich this year user.

If Dubs we get super duper fucking rich.

whats wrong wit you maybe you can start a gofundme

I have schizophrenia and it compels me to make up stories on the internet to get people to buy BitBay at an extremely low price while it is still undervalued.

Just bought some on the dip!!!

He didn't ruin it. He made it so pansies would panic sell their coins to me.

It's dipping again!!!

dumps happen

Send any amount of ARK to this address or your mother will die in her sleep this week:

AbvMYYqF2MquSWA6s5Jo3uvzLbrTyHFNZM

you dump BAY or just buy it ? :)

Who can send me bitcoins to buy Bitbay and Pivx ;_;?

1GZqnF3ZLoj7vhKEaZB8YsFJZxtWkcMBP2

Tell you're parents that you are trans and need money for surgery. Buy BTC at localbitcoins instead and trade for BitBay on Bittrex. Tell them you're not trans 6 months from now but you're a millionaire instead. They'll forgive you ;))

ayyy lmao

kek

Sold my ARK 3 days ago.

Putting it into THC tomorrow.

Look everyone! NOCOINER! LMAO

How many of you who had large crypto gains used some of that money to bail put a friend or help a family member out? Ive got a sister who is kinda in some shit and have made some money off of posw and eth part of me wants to be greedy the other part wants me to liquidate some and take care of the situation.... What 2 du biz

To be able to help it must already make a profit and that is not my case. I often help others but it is necessary to have the means and at the moment I do what I can. Many have the chance to earn fortunes in shitcoin. I regret not having BTC in stock to buy at 10k. It is the fault with no luck. Live cambodia. my BTC wallet :1DFzrGvRHCqtTE4iVza1vFaNYGbHdjwUzE