Did Hitler really escape to Argentina

I feel like he might actually pulled it off..

the mad man!

i really bakes your noodles though, doesnt it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYD4phhZ_Hg
vice.com/de/read/dieser-typ-behauptet-hitler-wurde-in-spanien-begraben
youtube.com/watch?v=0w3nsAaOpq4
spiegel.de/einestages/hitlers-krankheiten-a-948699.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice dubs. Anyhow, the Russians allegedly produced a female skull when they produced "Hitlers's" skull so there's a distinct possibility he escaped to Argentina. Interestingly, my dad insists that he died in a hotel in the middle of Glacier National Park.

No, he escaped to Antarctica and established a new base of operations underneath the ice sheet.

Why does your dad think that?

His dad was involved with a lot of shady government projects and it turned my dad into a bit of a tinfoil hat. I take everything he says with a grain of salt.

>skull so there's a distinct possibility he escaped to Argentina

>a piece of a dead body from Berlin was not Hitler
>ergo, there's a distinct possibility he escaped to SA

ebin :D:DDDDDD

>Did Hitler really escape to Argentina?
Well, we will never know for sure unless we find a body outside of Germany. But there is a lot of facts that point to the possibility he could have actually escaped.
youtube.com/watch?v=IYD4phhZ_Hg

The overwhelming majority of scientists are like 40% sure Hitler died in Berlin

It feeds my /x/-tier fever dreams to imagine Hitler presiding over a new generation of Nazis deep in the Amazon. You might even argue that he influenced the strong men on the continent through his protégés and hangers-on.

Could Hitler still be alive?

>Could Hitler still be alive?
Baring some crazy medical tech, he would be 127 years old and most likely been dead for a while. So I think he is very very dead by now anyway.

Just take into consideration that Mengele not only manage to scape to South America, he also managed to never be caught by the "nazi hunters" like so many others, so yeah, maybe.

I dont think your feelings have much to do with what actually happened.

wait did he now?

>nazi hunters

aka the jews

it wouldve been really interesting to be a german nazi in the 1960s

>56
>possibly took crystal meth
>i read somewhere that he was starting to suffer from early symptoms of parkinsons

Even if he did escape, he would make it to ~1950 tops. Also, almost every nation on Earth would want him dead as well.

Honestly I doubt Hitler would be able to live with himself with the mess he led Germany into

He probably killed himself, whether he escaped Berlin or not.

>I read somewhere

Gee golly that's a great source

vice.com/de/read/dieser-typ-behauptet-hitler-wurde-in-spanien-begraben

An old man in Spain is stating that he met Adolf and Eva, as boy 1945, after the war. They lived in Galicia and are buried there if you follow his narration

Not him but you if you watch video material of the 2nd half of the war he always hides one hand behind his back. From time to time you see this hand shivering/shaking like it's typical for parkinson.
To lazy to search some sientific literature/written sources for you but here's a german newspaper article + a youtube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=0w3nsAaOpq4

spiegel.de/einestages/hitlers-krankheiten-a-948699.html

Hitler was a woman.

Ww2 was caused by pms

Yeah I watch shit history for fun too.

Hunting Hitler on the History Channel is pretty fucking amusing.

"""""History""""" Channel