/DOAX/ - Wet Misaki Edition

>Pastebin to getting started
pastebin.com/uQKDVvq4

>Clicking a link is too hard, what is this?
It's Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, only "free" and on PC. Penis Vacation edition.

>Last thread
Still got no SSRs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilt_(camera)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll aim for that eventually but I think pow+stam makes more sense at the moment since I don't have materials to level two pows at the same time.

Well yeah, if you wanna progress faster Pow + Sta is probably better, you'll probably struggle on S though, by then maybe you'll have spare Pow gems.

Can you sub in your own girls instead of guests?

30 min outcomes so far:
4 garbage (two gems)
2 good (bunch of gems and pots)

Three dupes of the same Kasumi SR and I don't have Kasumi. Fuck you game.

If someone used my girl as guest, do they see their equipped clothing or the private one?

good to know that i'm not the only one

Let's find out, give me your friend code

At least I also got two dupes for the Nyotengu SR and I used them to enhance the skills.

Is anyone getting this error code when trying to start a match? It was working fine before but not sure why i'm getting it now.

Do the girls' shadows actually have hair now? What I mean by that is that in DOAX3, the character models' shadows were bald.

They do.

Another update:
7 Garbage and 2 Good on 30, one of which had pots.

Whatever the rates are they are not that great.

I'm gonna go back to 10 for a while i think.

Still confused about poses in this game. I get the new pose cards, but then how did poses work in this game until then? Did you just spend time in photos until the girl randomly decided to do a pose? What did people like this guy mean when he talked about unlocking poses?

Update: four dupes.
I'm gonna smelt them for satisfaction points, jesus christ

Who Ayane SSR here?
>tfw picked Misaki to start out with

I wish, she's relegated to training duty, she was my initial pick.

Looks really good I wish I had it. On the other hand I picked Ayane at start since she's the best girl so I'd rather roll some other girls I miss.

I'm always searching new ways of making good tanlines on Nyo

I went Momiji and Misaki. But yeah it looks good

Well, that's not the one.

That's why I need to experiment.

So can you not rotate the camera in this?

good to know that i'm not the only one playing around with tanlines

You have to click on the camera icon, use the left mouse button to rotate and left to angle it.

After tons of 10x rolls and only getting a dupe nyo SSR, it finally happened. First pull in the Kasumi banner with the free gems.

Private, for sure. Too many 4k+ girls wearing normals.

>My toaster has to use low quality models
>No support for tanlines
My dick is going to make me upgrade my graphics card when this is probably the only thing I play that would need it.

You shouldn't use them for that. You should sell them so you can buy hairstyles later.

Some clothes have fucked up tanlines. This one piece for example gives a regular bikini tanline.

They added poses to the event shop and of course I have no fucking gold trophies

Start grinding the S

You get golds for doing S rank now. Getting most of the stuff from there is still going to be a pain, though, even if you only want 1 copy for a single girl.

That's the problem, I can't reach S. My girls and their swimsuits aren't good enough.

you can get one gold from A too,but it's not a 100% drop

Make them good enough

Joking aside S feels slightly easier than A since you can tire out the CPU easier in 7 pt matches

Is there a good way to grind gems now that the training has been nerfed?

I'm done with 10min. Some interesting results incoming so wait for it. Now it's time for 2 hours of 30min.

So they have hair shadows at all graphical settings?

Probably not on some of the lowest ones.

Perseverate bro.

I started day one, played for 4 days until rank A and not ssr.
Then I rerolled another account until rank B, still no ssr.

I rerolled 10×(10 + 5 tickets) = 150 : no ssr.

And today I have an account with 3ssr. Thanks to tickets and 10k money.

Too bad my gold suits from pre-registration is linked to my first accounts.

Daily missions, maybe? But even S rank gives dogshit.

Is that the pink tab?

Yeah. It's a little better than I thought, you get a decent number of big greens. But my main problem right now is a lack of limit breakers. The 50 trophy ones seem like the only way right now to farm them, which is annoying when I need 10+.

And just as I post that, I get one to drop from the S rank. So I guess that's the best place to farm.

Should work out pretty well.

It's pretty great, i just need more Zs to upgrade it for more levels now, suppose i can buy some with the VIP currency.

I've got 600k, with enough for 300k stocked up in VIP coins.

A day of farming A rank stamina and selling swimsuits really does wonders for your finances.

Yes it shows Misaki, sorry for the slow reply. I wasn't home.

Post your ssr

fuck you

can someone describe this game to me before i download and try it out. what exactly is it? a game or sex sim? nude? im confused.

Girls playing volleyball and posing suggestively, no nudity.

Gacha shit with cute and sexy girls.

So is the girl that shows up to your friend the one that you select in the dress/gift/training menu or do i have to specify it somewhere?

No, I am not talking about tilting or panning. I am talking about rotation, like you do with L2 and R2 in DOAX3

Right click and drag i think.

You have your terminology confused, that's called tilting, and no i don't think you can do that.

I do not.

You can tilt a camera more than one way.

I think it's your ace.

I guess roll was the word I was looking for. But never tilt.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilt_(camera)
Educate yourself

Whatever, i really don't care what you call it or what is technically correct, most people refer to it as tilt in games where you can control your camera.

Just finished 100 S rank event games for trophies, not a single ssr gacha ticket piece.

Also, this game has weaponised my autism, never have I grinded for something this meaningless so hard in my life before.

How do i get the score bonus for the event missions?

post your team pls?

I'm skipping the S rank grind until I can all-skip it. Too much hassle, I'd rather farm the daily and level up my swimsuits.

Is it confirmed that training has been nerfed?

Yes, I'll post results soon.

Wait, can you get critical upgrades? It predicted two levels but i got a bang and confetti and it gave me five.

Anybody know if the poses, bought in the event shop, are one time use?

Read through the update notes and everyone's suspicions are true, you just couldn't read it
>Differences in lesson time results have been balanced, huge success occurance rate increases with time

Also this, even though event says A-rank and above
>B-rank and up has a chance to drop gold trophies - increased drop chance with higher difficulty
Probably not worth grinding B-rank and instead grind materials to upgrade swimsuits.

>this game has weaponised my autism
Welcome to mobile game format. Be happy you don't have a ton of disposable cash too.

They are.

Wow, I've seen a big success at maybe a 5% rate, tops, but a super? That's got to be sub 1%.

I'm guessing it's 200% bonus, i probably had 2 and half worth.

>Differences in lesson time results have been balanced, huge success occurance rate increases with time

welp

Do you all set your PC to Japanese time zone to get the FP regen and lesson timers to work? This is pretty annoying.

10 min is still the king.

Nowhere near enough samples to draw a conclusion like that.

Eh, I think it's enough. If you do 20 hours training and say will get three lucky rolls with two fapotions each you'll still miss a lot of crystals and will be only 3 potions ahead of 10min training. IF you'll get three lucky rolls with two potions which.

You haven't done anywhere near enough tests to satisfy a reasonable confidence interval. It's perfectly plausible that your 10 minute run was vastly above average, and your 30 minute one was vastly below.

I have similar results, but you're right that there's not enough data to draw any conclusion.
We should make a Google Docs or something where everyone can add their rolls.

i'm sure this has been covered a million times but how am i supposed to get character tokens

Trade in SRs in the VIP tab.

right, thanks. is it one one token per swimsuit?

20 per SR.

Just gatcha ssr and the girl will appear herself. Girl without ssr is useless

Maybe he wants the tokens for hairstyles, though.

>Girl without ssr is useless
She still gives you owner XP and items.

Can someone please post the translation of startup config?

I just want to unlock Mijis cute bob cut, but the game straight up refuses to give me anything for her. I'm sitting at 200 coins for Kokoro already and I don't even have her. I hate this.

The game is doing you a favor, that bob cut is hideous.

What it means that star?

Can I customize what the girls wear during Fes without changing the stats or am I looking at the SSR costumes forever?

how many times it's evolved