Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/why-is-tekken-7-doing-better-in-sales-than-street-fighter-v--455029.phtml
youtube.com/watch?v=MO_3fbXtFZ8
humblebundle.com/store/under-night-in-birth-exe-late
siliconera.com/2017/06/23/dragon-ball-fighterz-producer-creating-core-fighting-game-character-variety/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cummy brown!!

sniff?

lol

destructoid.com/why-is-tekken-7-doing-better-in-sales-than-street-fighter-v--455029.phtml

DELETE THIS SFV IS PERFECT

Street Fighter 4 is a good game.

this looks rotoscoped tbqhwysickos

play CatGirls!

fact: menat is black

just scrap MVCI and start over with the same modelers who did SFV, make the girls sexy, no hollywood shit, sell multiplayer only game for $35

easy success, and capcom gets to keep muh esports obsession with minimal investment

If Menat is black then I'm in the prince of Scotland.

>b-b-but Egypt is in A-A-Africa
Egyptians are Arab-style brown numbnuts and babies they make with white people come out full white. you're retarded.

when tekken going to get mvci treatment? "play anything you want it does not matter" yes it does matter you gay fucks. top players have same characters every single tourney theres literally zero diversity

Mai!

LMAO

even casual websites know its over for sfv

creating and animating sfv characters is fucking expensive. marvel will never have this kind of budget

also South Africa is the rainbow country and has people of every nationality and is therefore mostly white vis a vis real life on planet Earth

will stupid kids who think African = black get the fuck out, you have to be smart to play fighting games. I hope to God you kids aren't black and if you are then Martin Luther King is spinning in his grave.

mvc characters dont need as intricate animating as sfv, andand of course the outsourced sfv models are more expensive, because the mvci models were probably done by people in third world slums. thats how bad they are.

you're crazy, egyptians are BLACK, look at this do they seem white to you? african tribes that migrated north founded egypt

>euro /fgg/

>it's another "Menat is black or not" episode

t. 56%

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SION HA

youtube.com/watch?v=MO_3fbXtFZ8

lmao I almost made a joke like "hey Capcom put in a character from Jamaica" since that isn't Africa but mostly black except LITERALLY DEEJAY

here's why white kids suck at fighting games, dumb chillens like to snigger at white folks for being better at them but gatekept out of their scene. people overseas wanna know why the US is more free than stolen Vaseline on a breadline sandwich, there you go. trigger warning: BE SMARTER

Is that brick?

How did the race shitposting from yesterday carry over to today?

Nooooo JIVE is perfect!!!!

someone just carpet bomb this place already, look at this. disgusting

no you don't
egyptians are not white

another goku

probably because a soyboy or an actual negro keep trying to convince everyone menat is black

psst

hey kid

de nile

Probably the same guy felt like checking if /fgg/ was still retarded.

why does it even matter if menat is black or not god damn you people.

Boatsluts fg doujins when

feelio white with scottish roots so ancestors were brought in by the same slave ships that brought in black folk per the potato famine and grateful for it

literally who you have to thank for your kin not living in mud huts like they still do over there, just like I have them bringing in WHITE PEOPLE OUT OF IRELAND in chains. fuck you mudgooks are stupid. inb4 banned for being right about something controversial again

All the race shitposting comes from Blitz

Small fused goku is the best goku, beating out angry goku and sword goku

I don't Street fighter has ever had a black girl, Elena doesn't count because she is tanned.

>scat, race-posting, reddit, all in first 50 posts.

Guess I'll see you guys next thread.

why is every reddit meet up picture always full of the same looking obese people?

What do you think meet ups of this place would look like?

these people are not good enough for normal people
normal people have forsaken them
they try to meet new people on reddit and it's all rejects of society

what is this gay ass dancing?

Most of the tripfags and known posters here who showed their faces look pretty normal.

>only people who look good post their faces
woah..

I've only seen brick and broski.

Can't imagine what dank looks like.

Fuck, I can't wait. I'm gonna have so much fun with this game. It's a good time to love fighting games, 2018 is going to be great.

disgusting OP

also someone please come to play DOA5LR PC ranked, I've been waiting half an hour and still nobody

>DOA
lmao

well, actually I did get one match, but it was some noob who just turtled, blocked and did throws/holds with Bayman. he literally did nothing else, just wait, guard and throw.

he took 1 round with that meme but I just started sweeping the fuck outta him and then I did some juggles on him. he got so salty that he ragequit before I could take the fourth round and win

dank=fatfeels

who even considers playing DOA lmaooooooooooo

Is a guy

Would you raise a family with a demon?

ill try but i only know how to mash

Then why did a Devil Jin win TWT? Or a Master Raven make fourth? Or Paul and Heihachi got played in top 8? No one is denying Jack and Dragunov being the top tier of tournament characters but you genuinely can play almost anyone.

For what purpose have you summoned me, mortal?

I would play Tekken but the characters are too damn boring

This desu

I just can't get excited for Gotenks. I just can't forget how he was build up for at least volume or two just to end up as a joke and jobbing.

i think the characters are decent, its the animations that turn me off. still im going to buy it when it goes on sale.

>jobbing.
He didn't, Gotenks could have won but unfused and then neither kept fighting

>muh lore

take it back to /a/ soyboy.

The game keeps a log of all your battles (even vs mode battles) and you can add the to your replays and have them indefinitely, either to record to review later. I don't know if PS4 has a normal recording function outside of streaming/PS4 share.

DBZ devs actually said that the lore will influence the game's balance and how strong characters will be

>DBZ devs actually said that the lore will influence the game's balance
no they didn't

t. cross posting /v/tard

UNIEL is for sale at Humblebundle:
humblebundle.com/store/under-night-in-birth-exe-late

president, that sounds like a stupid antihype character
i have a leak
the leak is every other company will have a hyper reveal next year than president and make president's reveal look so bad and anticlimatic just like this year

well yeah sfv is boring as fuck why would the reveals be hype at all?

*thumps table*

YATAGARASU

>There may be characters that are better at assisting or supporting than fighting. It could destroy the image of Dragon Ball if, for example, a weak character could destroy Goku
Enjoy characters taht play like shit and are only avialable as assists according to the lore power levels, get fucked and go back to Vappa nerds

sucks lmaooooo

nice source /v/ro

i like sfv

siliconera.com/2017/06/23/dragon-ball-fighterz-producer-creating-core-fighting-game-character-variety/
suck my dick /vappafag

Its true, my uncle works at Dragon Ball

choke on my cok doober:

>the rashidfag proves hes never played a fighting game in his life by claiming damage is the only thing that makes fighting game characters good
you just cant stop embarrassing yourself can you?

>assisting or supporting than fighting
You mean just like Marvel

>how strong characters will be
>better at assisting or supporting than fighting
You do know some characters were incredibly good in VS game cause of their assists right?

Yeah, that's totally gonna be thing and not just something they say to shut up power level retards lmao

>article clearly says "Better"
>damage
you can't read properly with my dick stuck on your throat you fucboi, stop posting

The only character this seems to have applied to so far is Krillin.

Its funny because in the beta both Androids, Piccolo and some villains tended to be front runners/damage. Goku was commonly used for his assist to combo extend. Vegeta too.

Will Yamcha be a bad matchup for Donkey Kong

>rashidfag resorts to pretending to act like a chimp when he gets exposed
lmao

People who end their sentences with periods on the internet are the kind of people that think SF4 is a good game

You just like to type out that name, don't you?

lmao at that eventhubs article.

Who did it better, them or Xkira ?

>use trainer to beat extreme survival
>dont get alternate colours
>dont get fight money

What the fuck did I do wrong

Is Donkey Kong's dong a good matchup for Brick?

Laugh it up while you can. SFV is going to put an end to you tekken playing losers soon enough.

sfv us east anyone

Extreme doesn't give you colors.

What can I do in the Sugoi Sugoi/Donkey Kong matchup? His dong just shuts down all my approach options

>lmao
pretending to be a retard greentexter when i showed the source and was right, you don't belong here