/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA in NOVEMBER 22
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>GUDAGUDA Honnoji Event lasts
November 8th - November 24th
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171108.php#nav

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji Rate Up Campaign
5* Okita Souji
4* EMIYA
3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Cu Chulainn

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

MIKON

I'LL BRING YOU HOME SHISHOU!
TEACH ME THE WAYS OF THE LANCE SHISHOU!!

Stop right there, literal redd*tor

I am sure am glad we got away from the reddit argument from last thread

fuck off

Fluffy servant.

>keep picking her from the support list even for fights where she isn't all that useful because her voice lines are cute

I'll roll her in one ticket and you know it!

I forgot how bad Takeuchi's art was back then. At least now it looks passable, but good lord.

Stop posting the gutter trash shishou

PRAISE ROME

Could someone post Servant rating chart?
How useful is Scat anyway?

I'm sure we can find a common ground, lads.
Just make a Smug Redman version and we can all be happy.

stop making me like M- hey, wait a second

STOPPU
PURIIZU
Tamashark is even better in that regard since she has a murrican accent

It was a massive step up from Tsukihime

She kinda looks like my wife in that pic.

She's good until Merlin comes with his bullshit buster unga meta

Just finished purging my friend list of inactive mashus, anyone got waver with postergirl?

I'm going to make Medb poster extinct.

UMU!

>3 poster girls
>No Okita
Sumanai.

Vive la France!
Vive la Fluffy!

Who will earn me more FP?
Liz with poster girl or Waver with poster girl?

How about you just check the wiki and appmedia with google translate

I'll post shishou until I get her tomorrow

Everybody has waver

I don't know about other people, but I've been using a poster girl Waver this entire time farming Avici. Here's your (You) you filthy lizfag.

i need a waver with poster girl

Sent, got my Tamamo in All.

Anyone got a strong Waver/Gil with Poster Girl to help this noob cruise through the last 40AP? Pray for me, anons.

Unironically. My liz with poster girl is suddenly getting a lot of FP

>Could someone post Servant rating chart?

Delete pls.

Hopefully will get her tomorrow, in the meantime sumanai will take her place.

>Jack
>still S tier
LOL this is terribly outdated.

My grailed Liz got like Okita levels of FP during the lancer quest. It's crazy.

I thought karna was shit tier.

No.... AAAAA

Dumb Illyaposters

God I want to spend hours licking Umu's asshole

That's a pretty old list, I don't think Jack is considered top tier anymore and Illya is considered a lot better with her new EX rank np.

Last fucking time I'm explaining this.
Events starting with christmas will give you MP, around 4500 just from christmas+saber wars+knk not even counting the lottery. All these which you should invest on, in order or importance, lunchtime and monalisa

Lunchtime gives you 10% extra bond points, not only it saves you over thousands of battles with the extra 20% bond points, but also it's the number one thing people will look on a support when they have their own teams ready so yes that's fucking important.
Monalisa on the other hand gives you 10% QP that turns into 20% from a support. Even if you don't buy it right now it's going to cost you a sumanai prism to unlock it later on so there its not even missable. Why it matters? Because you're getting the prisms anyways and in what are you going to invest them? Exp cards? The other useless MP CE?
You won't see a happier time on JP than when there is 1/2 hands I assure you, and if you want useless FP that whales seem to think it's worth spending thousands then yes you should get your fucking monalisa.
Were prism hoarders wasting their time? Probably not worse than the guys using the old dailies.

I think that he could actually be a lot better than he is right now if he also changed the way he draws faces a bit. But it seems like they just are his trademark now so he doesn't want to touch them. The rest of the body is normally more well drawn than the face

This is old but much closer to our reality

>wasting Quartz on Scathach when you get the waifu fanservice version for free and can watch the normal one's interludes/lines anyway
Why?

Post THAT Illya picture

I wonder how many people will unfriend me when they notice that I skipped the paid gacha and still have only 1 SSR.

I'm so tired

So you are saying that I should keep doing what I do while I farm MP?
Thanks Martha! Please answer my call in summer!

Mona Lisa has to be bought before KnK dumb user.

Should I farm 15 AP Hands or 20 AP Hands, I want mana prisms but I also want more gold exp cards too

>Going off of the stall tier list made only for NeroFest
Even the Japs laugh at that list and call it outdated becuase it was only made for that one event and Illya is still pretty trash even with that buff

>ywn eat umu ass
why live

>Senjoufag
>Not being a superior Kanbarufag

Why do people get so harsh when it comes to Takeuchi's art? Imo his recent art has gotten a lot better and they look pretty great too.

This is their reroll tier list, meaning it prioritizes how well you get through the story with them

get some sleep homie

Okay, not that one

With 20AP, you can farm both.

I would keep you user! I don't remove lucklets because i was once one too. You guys are the best sort of FP anyway.

Since Aoko is a Scathach face, I've been reading what there is translated of Mahou Tsukai no Yoru in preparation for Thanksgiving. It's been comfy so far but honestly so far I get the impression that Aoko is just a Rin that's a bit more casual and relies more on her anger.

Why waste quartz on anything? Why even play the game you can watch someone else do it

>tfw will skip the paid gacha and have 0 SSRs continuing forward
>doesn't matter because I grailed Herc

Imagine the sweat that allocated into that buttcrack. Licking that greasy finger after putting it into that buttcrack then suddenly diving in to lick it raw while shouting "Itadakimasu!"

Ready for the paid gacha to give me NP4 Altera

That doesn't stop the idiots who farmed prisms over just farming QP from being idiots.

>KnK
The KnK event didn't happen until February 25th in JP and in the US they're pulling Mona Lisa out of the shop on February 22nd. Maybe they'll give KnK to us early but probably not, so subtract all of the KnK mana prisms from your estimate.

Damn user, I wish I have your resolve.

Not as many who will remove me when I don't get Mona Lisa purposely.

If you don't have Mona Lisa you're getting out of my friendlist, sorry.

>Since Aoko is a Scathach face

Damn it I meant the reverse, since Aoko came first.

I'm not. He has improved a lot really. It's just that if you take pic related for example, the bodies look like they were drawn by a more advanced artist than the faces.

I still like his stuff, just think that he could probably do even better if he wanted to.

If I had to run doors 500 times in a row during the half AP I would have quit the game before nerofest

I have no SSRs too but i am swimming in SRs. So should i grail my 80 Herc too?

She's a close second! I appreciate each and every Monogatari girl but Crab captured my heart with that legendary episode back in 2009.

>tfw will skip paid gacha because 3rd worlder
Don't remove me guys

So you ran hands 500 times instead.

>3rd worlder
You were never in.

>complete translation never ever

W-whoa

>Been on 370% or less bonus points the entire event
>Not a single apple used
>1.3mil + Last two 1AP quests = guaranteed lore reward
There is literally no excuse for not hitting the 1.5mil unless you started playing a new account when the event began.

Yeah I know she's still pretty mediocre but at least it made her the best at her niche as a single target buster caster.

Wait a second, Illya doesn't have a benis.

Are you me? Ill wait until the paid gacha where we can actually at least pick the class

I grailed Herc because I like him enough to level to 100, so I can't speak for you. Even then, though, he's amazing at 90, so if you want a solid investment he's definitely one to consider.

>I appreciate each and every Monogatari girl

Thats admirable in one way or another.

IS THAT A