A New Monetary System in the Making

It is something not many understand, we are taught not to question it. Yet, it is the very glue that keeps our society productive and/or destructive. In most of the world, it is rectangular pieces of paper along with round metal coins and digital numbers kept as accounts. We all use it, why don't we question it?......"What is publicly discussed is not what controls people but what is left unsaid and unquestioned."

The US Dollar and EU Euro are on their death beds and they are taking all FIAT currencies with them! It is in the making, a new monetary system is in the developing stages. Invest in physical gold and silver to protect yourself.

Fiat currencies are the only sensible system for national currencies, as the other alternatives don't allow as much money to be created as the economy needs.

Gold and silver are commodities. Their prices may go up and may go down. But the prices of goods and services are now much more stable compared to the fiat currency than to gold and silver. And of course virtually all debts are in fiat currency.

Wrong. A gradual loss in value relative to the start due to nominal annual inflation does not kill a currency.

Stop listening to gold-shills.

Crypto will never replace fiat, sry kid.

uh, nuh uh.

>the value of money is just subjective hurrrr
Taxes. Taxes are why a currency has value.

A government requires everyone to pay taxes. Unpleasant things (force) happens to people who don't pay taxes. Taxes are only payable in a certain currency. Everyone now wants that currency.

>muh digital revolution
This is why shitcoin will never be mass adopted. Nothing (besides degenerate drug trade) requires its use. Any vendor who gets a shitcoin payment is going to immediately cash it out into their own currency so they can pay taxes.

No company will ever agree to pay a wage in an extremely deflationary currency. I'll pay you 1 bitcoin per week when they're 30$ per, oh, it's 1000$ per now? Yea, get fucked.

No government will ever adopt a decentralized currency as their national currency. Who would want to give Chinese miners control over their economy?

There is no reasonable path that leads to large scale adoption of any cryptocurrency as a standard currency.

All hail the mighty dollar.

>The US Dollar and EU Euro are on their death beds and they are taking all FIAT currencies with them! It is in the making, a new monetary system is in the developing stages.
people were saying this shit every day the past decade.
it's just right around the next corner anons.

Expansions dont last forever, and this one is nearing the longest we've had. Once it rolls over into a recession the bottom will fall out

dream on you deluded cuck

this

Has anyone ever made a future prediction that actually proved out? Yeah, the ones who look back from the future can always manage to find those kinds of people, but actually being able to give a specific time is lying.
The only people who can ever be right are the technically savvy who understand how other technically savvy people will react because they are holding each other to the same standards. When/If whatever major currency dies, as it happened in the past, there will always be that one guy who looks like a genius but would have regularly been an idiot. It took a major change in society just to make that guy look good.

well many smarter people then you and me with real power to burn are working on that shoe to never drop.

i can see it going either way. i don't think this monetary system will last forever, but i don' think the change will be as radical as many thinks. probably keynesian theories will get tossed out the window and central banks will make a reserve currency they use among themselves and the banks which you will never hold in your hand. and who knows it might even be based on blockchain technology, but if you think your cuck ass will have anything to do with the mining and voting the transmission or checking the ledger you are dead wrong.

what many coin cucks fail to understand is a blockchain is still a blockchain if it's not public and it's still a proper decentralized trust-less payment/settlement system even if you have no chance in hell to participate.

i think it will not be a system quiet that efficient or modern tho. i think they will create a new digital currency and the issuance of new currencies will be based on some voting system and also based on gdp growth and new liabilities acknowledged. kinda like regular reserve banking but for banks and the new currency will be value tied to a basket of currencies most likely.

What if every country made their own crypto and used is as their currency?

E.g. in le cash-less future.

well that's not impossible just so fucking complicated slow inefficient and difficult for most of the citizens to use it's ridiculous.

frankly paying with cash is faster than paying with a nf card. in the amount of time it takes for the terminal to dial in complete the transaction print the receipt a good cashier would have sent you on your way twice.

Why would they do that?
It would offer no advantages whatsoever compared to fiat.

>le cash-less future
Never happening. People like cash.
Besides, if BTC becomes stable and widespread, someone will start issuing physical BTC currency.

electronic transactions are instant, mr goldberg at the bank holds them for days in clearing so they can take a cut of interest.

that's not how it works. the interbank transactions are not instant. actual people type them into a physically separate system and log the transactions there. that's why it's fucking slow. btw intrabank is instantaneous and interbank is usually within 4 hours now.

international can still take days.

Today, gold is not so useful as it was centuries ago... commodity money pegged to gold creates deflation

Bit they already started producing our new money 2 years ago fagit

WHAT IN THE FUCK BULLSHIT DID I JUST REEEEEEEEEEd.

wtf
are you retarded?

>everything has to be a primary currency

but gold has time on it's side. it's ancient and prestigious.

interplanetary travel could see a precious materials renaissance of sorts

No.
Can you spot an actual error in what I said?
Or are you just unsettled because it confounded your expectations?