T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 22nd of November:
845 – The first King of all Brittany, Nominoe, defeats the Frankish king Charles the Bald at the Battle of Ballon near Redon.
1307 – Pope Clement V issues the papal bull Pastoralis Praeeminentiae which instructed all Christian monarchs in Europe to arrest all Templars and seize their assets.
1942 – Battle of Stalingrad: General Paulus sends Adolf Hitler a telegram saying that the German 6th Army is surrounded.
1943 – Lebanon gains independence from France.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 20/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056224
EU4 DD 21/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056463

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
indiedb.com/games/victoria-ii/downloads/bronies-crusaders

>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dv30nyhp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pastebin.com/dv30nyhp

Reminder to play the best Vicky mod.

it really infuriates me how that faggot HPM managed to drive rob out with his samefagging and shitposting

now that he's finally been exposed i hope rob can return and save this place

does March of the Eagles require mods to be fun?

Hey /gsg/ which mod for Victoria 2 would be ideal to create a comfy, ethnically pure Poland, free of J*ws, Uki*s, and B*larussians. I know HPM recently nerfed genocide which makes this much more difficult. I was going to make a puppet Prussia in East-Prussia and probably genocide the G*rmans I find on the Oder-Niese border. Does redditmod (HFM) have genocide?

Heres something cool to look at in exchange.

you could just modify vickymod or HPM yourself to do the genocide.

there was an improved genocide mod made on reddit a little while ago you could look that up. i think its for specific cultures only so the ones youre looking to remove may not have been added to the mod yet

Im pretty retarded when in it comes to stuff like moding, is it as easy as it seems? What exactly would I have to do?
Yea I looked at that, unfortunately its only very specific cultures so far so im shit out of luck.

Modding, in most paradox games, is fairly easy depending on what you wanna do, for that one you basically just need to make a desicion that removes certain pops. Which can basically be done by copying the indian removal act and changing 3 things.

>

Why did you not link this to the old thread retard

So is napoleons legscy an alt his or?

what?

loll

delete this

>that
>cool
nice try T*rk, check pic related
Modding, depending on the game, is really easy. The best way to learn is to see how other people do it, and then try and emulate that. Try downloading a mod you really like, and poke around in it and make changes and examine how they change the game. Once you are somewhat familiar with that, try making your own mod, and make sure to start small and have an end goal in mind. The last thing you want as a first project is "le epic complete overhaul version 0.01", do something small and do it well. There are tons of subreddits that can help you with this, I'm mostly familiar with hoi4 when it comes to modding.

He hates HPM and blames him for anything and everything. Look at the OP lad.

What's with all the autistic memes in this place? I posted a game with Germany yesterday and I got swarmed by "HAHAHA GROßGERMANIUM XDDD" posts. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT A NEW PLAYER TO POST YOU FUCKING AUTISTS??

thoughts?

>hpm banned
>no thread wars
>no r&i
>no hpm in op

>ban expires
>thread wars, r&i drama, hpm in duplicate threads

>hpm banned again
>no thread wars
>no r&i
>no hpm in op

>196335040
>trying to get (you)s to supplement your ineptitude at social relationships by complaining and not contributing in a strategy autism thread
nice try you fucking grognock, have a lindy

Don't repost shit
>Have a lindy
woah

you like?
have anuddah

Lindybeige is shit honestly

>muh 12 million

you aren't wrong, I'm hoping to build up my gun jesus reaction folder sometime

Perhaps it may be rejoined

so why cant protestant bisphorics go hereditary

>seizure nightmares are back
help

I've haven't been here for a while. What happened with HPM?

are you playing with mods, if so its the lack of unit packs

He nerfed genocide and renamed liquor and some shitposters started a witch hunt because he didn't revert it.

No, not my liquor!

And by "witchunt" grandifa means 99% of the thread insisting that he should revert his changes, only for him to systematically ignore us for 3 months, recruiting robbie to mock genocide and finally samefagging, falseflagging and making r&i threads.

t. mutt

Don't do drugs, kids

>he thinks the spandau is superior to the bren gun.

>weed is bad
>liquor isn't

Alright, here it is.

white men

that makes no sense to me. there's no flesh where that woman's torso is supposed to be.

lol

If I were independent I could expel the joos and earn about 1700

>just

Wait a minute...
Is that a...
Could it be...
One of those...
References?

no

Liquor is good for you
Weed isn't

NANI THE FUCK

What was it?

Follow the chain

whoa...
really makes you think...

t. rob

Y'all niggas better post the old Infopic in the next thread or i'm banning all of you

So is HPM permabanned? Does he still update the mod?

OH NO SON OF A BITCH

Why? This one is much better, it only has the good games on it.

Lewdmod when?

jojo refrence mod when?

hpm died man...

Dumb Grandicultist.

t. nebelgruppe sturmmann

>GB only intervenes in my war on the way to denmark in 3rd swedish independence war

>conquer most of byzantium as Norse Germanic
>byzantines have less than ten provinces left in the du jure empire, so I cannot usurp the title (even though I have 60%+ of the du jure land)
>finally conquer the last byzantine emperor
>You must follow the Orthodox Faith to create this title
>Orthodox faith
FUCKING WHY
THE ROMANS WERE FUCKING PAGANS

>not having any culture or tradition
I guess you are part of >le 56% face

What do you do when it turns out your entire culture and tradition has been forced upon you by a schizophrenic Brazillian shitposter?

Except when they turned Christian.

pretty sure the infopic predates alex

>infopic

>made by a canadian

>used since the move from /v/

>whole of /gsg/ culture and tradition is one guy

If you believe a single person have been making these threads for 6 years the only one schizophrenic here is you.

>What do you do when it turns out your entire culture and tradition has been forced upon you by a schizophrenic Brazillian shitposter?

> been forced upon you by a schizophrenic Brazillian shitposter?

Not really different from what you are doing forcing brony mods, meme shit and that the t. /gsg/ meme.

Okay, then what do you do when a schizophrenic Brazillian shitposter co-opts your entire culture and tradition, to use for their own nefarious desires?

The empire was split 100 years before that happened. Also, the Orthodox faith didn't exist officially until 1054, I don't know what Paradox was thinking by adding it to earlier startdates. Could have at least renamed it.

Yeah i agree some things need to change but HPM and R&I are still part of the history of this thread. You can't just wipe that shit off.
Atleast make the new infopic's background black again. It was more aesthetic that way. And what the fuck is this t.gsg shit? It's still /gsg/ no mather who is doing the major shitposting.

you're a retarded drama addict

It does. He's a schizo control freak that hates the infopic and likes mlp. He just uses alex as a boogeyman to justify all this shit.

>nefarious desires
Jesus fucking christ. You are literally the most reddit person in this whole thread.
Do tell us of these nefarious desires.
He's a drama and attentionwhore. He wants the thread to have the name he wants, he wants everything to be the way he wants.

Why does she has a napkin on her head?

How do I deal with high threat?

I am and my vassals are conquering lands for me so I am permanently stuck at 40+ threat. It's nice of them to enlarge my realm but I want to have some fun too.

EU4 and Goy$ aren't GS games and so need to fuck off.

nerds

>Do tell us of these nefarious desires
His mod is a wholesale denial of the armenian genocide.

Bets on who wins this holy war, also why is cologne the leader when Palatinate is just so GROB good to see religion is the actual focus as palatinate has been allies with austria for ages

True, the orthodox pre-1054 triggered my autism for a while until i stopped caring about CK

>waaah waaah reddit

There is a really powerful faction that wants to install me as their Kaiser but I don't want to. How to proceed?

Is there some fix to the game speed dropping late game in HOI 4? It's really frustrating and makes the game tedious.

It depends, is your name Wilhelm?

Has is already started with so few members? I'm guessing protties win that one unless you've neutered France.

His mod has a specific decision for the armenian genocide.
Even if it hadn't and you hated a whole mod because there isn't an armenian genocide like basically all other mods out there that doesn't justify all the shitposting and dramawhoring.

The Ottoman French alliance. Maybe if Spain wasn't killed by France...
Murder the members.

Nope. My name is Hugh

I wand to make more Uyghur cuties! I already invaded Alania and parts of Persia and converted to Islam! What now, /gsg/?

inb4 uninstall.bat

Is this an Extra History meme from their series about Bismarck or you just make autistic inside jokes about history?

How has 3 reforms been passed? This is almost impossible when Burgundy holds so much Imperial territory. There would have to be Imperial Peace from 1444 - 1500 for that to happen.

Only thing that need to fuck off here is you. These generals were much better before you started thread wars to take control and make your meme general and flamewars.

he just wants to waggle his willy lad

Rip the piercing-looking things off her mug.

Can't we just vote for or against t.gsg?