>>REMINDERLIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/238094663?sort=0&page=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

previous thread

Requiescat in pace

>"previous thread" not in op
faggot

The power of rare gear I get from public events and whatnot seems to be rising, even though the power of my character has stayed the same.

Is this some kind of catch up mechanic or does it rise because I've grinded so many public quests or something? Just seems weird

post yfw bungie wont change the vendors

TWO TOKENS (and a blue)

rip beautiful bubble bros

don't blame me, i just tried to help op out.

T W O
O
K
E
N
S

>Didn't use twotokens as the OP image.
One job.

am i the only one concerned they wanna charge 35$ for 1 (one) public event?

What's the verdict from the livestream? Still just shit to waste time on instead of actual progression?

>rip beautiful bubble bros

Will all the bubblers mourn in unison when their literal patron saint and enabler is officially confirmed dead?

It would call for a bubble train in PvP but you know, bungie hates fun.

see

Two tokens

>bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/DestinyInventoryItemDefinition/1595336071
Where the fuck do I get this thing?
Is it even in the game?

Any PC intel players experiencing the crashes? Forums have been on fire since PC launch.

bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/238094663?sort=0&page=0

Got to 279 so far from just soloing, real discouraging.

say something nice about warlock jump

60FPS tho.

Never seen that one.

The armory often has items that get added later with DLCs and events. So we're probably gonna get that later. It's also only a blue one.

float to death

i just want to fall asleep forever

It helps me get kills in the crucible against warlocks

>Timed Payload

same here desu

I had a ton last week, but were fixed with the most recent Nvidia driver update. Smooth sailing since then.

I doubt we'll see any changes to the vendors until a year from now when the first expansion comes out. This DLC was already made so there's no way they can change an important system like the vendors in a month. They won't go back to the old system because clearly they didn't like it or why else would they change it?

Someone recap the stream, I know literally nothing and have no idea what two tokens is referring to.

>have emblem that tracks kda
>1.91
>play match
>finish with 1.5
>emblem number drops to 1.9

Am I retarded? Why did it do that?

sorry guys I was late to the stream what happened

>Am I retarded?
yes

you're retarded

>Got less than 1.91
>Average drops
I guess that was the game that offset your average then

$35 is for 2 expansions. But seeing this means it's not very promising.

Destiny 2:2 Tokens

can someone explain the infinite forest stuff? Is it actually a snapmap for variety in patrol zones or is it just a darkness zone for adventures/strikes?

your average went down since 1.5 is lower than 1.91

>you get more rewards!
>2 tokens instead of 1
Oh i am laffin

And a blue

SONIC 3 & KNUCKLES & A BLUE

The forge will give you something to do but you can probably finish that in a few days. But I bet none of the weapons are worth a damn except looking unique. I kinda like this how you can work towards an item but the way you do it and the reward are kinda lacking.

GUNS WITH GLOWING TUBES

Geniuses at bungie.

I didn't know it was an average like that.
I assumed it was like an overall number.

a hand cannon with ricochet rounds and pulse monitor. wowwwww!

HOW DID WE GO FROM THIS

Does Saladin have any special dialogue if you transferred over a chracter that finished Rise of Iron?

Nope

TO THIS?

Of course not. I guesd Shaxx calling you Young Wolf is the only example of that.

>I didn't know it was an average like that.
>I assumed it was like an overall number.
Average like that? That's the only way averages work you nitwit. an "overall number" isn't an average you fucking retard.

so like how you guys liking the plains update? i think its ok. dont think any of the new stuff is actually part of the meta but i know the awoken just want pretty things to match their eye liner

I guess it’s cheaper to do away with Saint 14 by making him a shitty vex themed boss rather than making him a NPC. That would cost money for the voice actor, we need that for Osiris and his sassy ghost.

ruski tier spelling

Is this the American education system at work?

The emblem measure KAD, which I believe is kills plus assists divided by you deaths.

That 1.5 was below your average so that why it dropped

"To this?" What?

Wrong general.

But bosses have voice actors.

We stopped here first, guardian.

>He walked out into the demon light. But at the end he was brighter.
Cool Bungie, looks like that was a lie.

>mode
>median
>mean
>range
There are four different averages, you American retard.

>not 5 ever
they could've salvaged it

Those new writer bitches they hired had no time getting into the lore user. They had strong wymyn to write!!

>implying Saint 14 couldn’t have solo’ed the Vex across all their realities

Fuck this shit

Wait, what happened to Saint-14?

>my first 300+ item is a sunshot
>mfw

>a paean written about a character before they went missing is 100% factual even after they went missing
You don't even know the context of the original quote. That's why Destiny's lore sucks ass, they're just a bunch of disjointed short stories no better than fan fiction.

>wrong general
not really though

Some shitty streamer posted a video of the campaign way too early, he’s been taken over by vex and he’s a boss

Gripping story telling

>he’s been taken over by vex and he’s a boss
Of course. God forbid they make him an actual character or anything.

>you American retard.
Its amazing that your guesswork is even worse than your ability to comprehend basic English.

Don't get pissy with me just because you're too fucking retarded to figure out why 1.5kd lowered your 1.9 average.

Blink.

Anyone else find rally barricade was buggy as a titan?

Sometimes I don't get the reload even though I'm getting the crouch and look over when ads

He wasn't a charcter to begin with.

>>wrong general
>not really though
This isn't warframe general you fucking retard.

>Being this butthurt.
av·er·age
ˈav(ə)rij/
noun
noun: average; plural noun: averages; noun: avg.

a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.
"the housing prices there are twice the national average"
synonyms: mean, median, mode; More

I really wish Bungie would do something more interesting involving the Fallen. I'm sick of the Vex, the Hive, and the Cabal getting all the plot. At this rate they'll introduce whatever the fuck new race they teased after the credits before we get to see anything cool involving the Fallen.

Regardless it's disappointing that one of the only notable Exo characters, alluded to here and there is finally being introduced as a boss fight

Just disappointing

The point is, I assumed it would be an overall number.
My character has X kills and Y deaths. I got 1.5 kda meaning I had more kills than deaths so in a typical kd system it would go up because my ratio of kills to deaths increased.
Instead Destiny seems to be using some weird system where it takes your kda of each match and averages that instead.

>this isn't warframe general
actually it is

>I really wish Bungie would do something more interesting involving the Fallen. I'm sick of the Vex, the Hive, and the Cabal getting all the plot. At this rate they'll introduce whatever the fuck new race they teased after the credits before we get to see anything cool involving the Fallen.
The fuck are you on about?
>Destiny 1 vanilla = Vex
>Dark Below = Hive
>House of Wolves = Fallen
>Taken King = Taken/Hive
>Rise of Iron = Fallen
>Destiny 2 = Cabal
>Curse of Osiris = Vex

Cabal had the least content, second lowest was the Vex, only now getting the focus for the second time, other than the Hive, Fallen were the only other race featured twice.

Destiny 1 never happened.

>The point is,
Your point is that you were being retarded, then when you got corrected you decided to turn into a pissy sack of shit, don't try to weasle out of your retardation now you faggot, any credibility you had with your argument that you made a mistake went out the window when you decided to resort to ad hominem as your responses. Fuck off retard.

>TWO TOKENS

I wouldn't even mind if the fight against him was at least hard and challenging. But bungie has no intention, skill or reason to make anything in Destiny be hard. Not when their entire user base is made from retards who think getting killed by anything or anyone means said thing is OP.

>Destiny 1 never happened.
Okay

>Destiny 2 vanilla = Cabal
>REEE STOP GIVING FOCUS TO THE VEX THEY NEED TO GIVE FOCUS TO THE FALLEN.

You sound even more retarded now.

It is an overall number. It's your overall KDA. It looks at all the kills, deaths, and assists you have had over the course of your account-wide career. 1.5 KDA for one match means you had less KDA than 1.91, so your KDA went down. To remain at 1.91 you would have to maintain exactly 1.91 kills, deaths, and assists, in every match you played, without variation.

What armor exotic are hunters normally using in crucible and trials? Trying to get my recovery set together and I'm concerned about dropping my 2 recovery in helmet for an exotic

>trying to trigger heroic on integrations
>nobody wants to stand on the platforms
>have to trigger it on my own

Yeah, a fight against a character like that should be difficult as fuck, otherwise it doesn’t a disservice to his character as a whole

Mate, im sorry to say, you seem to not quite understand whats happening here.

Lets say before you had 382 kills over 200 deaths, granting you a 1.91 KD. Then that last game you got 15 kills over 10 deaths, granting you a 1.5 KD.

If you add total of all kills, (382+15) and total of all deaths, (200+10) you get (397/210) or 1.89.

You understand while, you may have gotten a positive KD spread, it lowered your average.

Much like how getting a B on a test, while passing, lowers your A average.

Knucklehead Radar, or Foetracer if you're running the MIDA Multi-tool

Stompees. Some people use foetracer/knucklehead, but movement is the best IMO.

>reee, you retard, reee!
Cool.

Anyway...

More Fallen content please. I don't give a fuck about Destiny 1 or its expansions, and everything in Destiny 2 has focused on either the cabal, the vex, or the hive so far.

That's the only way averages work you nitwit. an "overall number" isn't an average you fucking retard.

>Anyway...
>...
>Reddit spacing.
You have to go back.

>having 1.9 in the first place
shitter

Personally, it could be the toughest/most challenging and rewarding boss fight the series would ever know and it'd still be a bummer to me. Not as much of a bummer but still a bummer

>reddit
how original!

What's the best omolon sidearm and why is it Last Hope?

Thank you. This explained it perfectly for more and you weren't rude like others.
I appreciate it.