EN: HonoNico MedFes

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr
>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LoveLive_staff/status/933138209806213120
twitter.com/LL_Wikia/status/933139623265558531
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most boring canon.

For Europe!

Hello everyone

For Mari

Best canon!

I love Kasumin!

I would but you can't really pin anything on him since you can't prove it's him posting here

Smol hambagah?

Nice

aquors a fucking shit

He's okay. Wish the didn't attentionfag so much though.

Oh, I'm gonna be making some big changes. Starting with you dumbass burdshitters. Falseflagging as Honkfriends is going too far.

I don't favor Lin's politics in regards to this place, but I do still think she is one of the few level-headed people here.

Burdfags have always been the most annoying group here. You all enabled their true form when you gave them birthday threads. There was a reason I was trying to prevent it.

>I don't favor Lin's politics in regards to this place, but I do still think she is one of the few level-headed people here.
I remember you calling her a "traitor scum" in-game.

Really?

Post the other 16 quotes.

Jesus you guys are such drama queens

Yeah, I still thinks she's a traitor, but I won't dismiss her intelligence. I don't let hatred cloud my judgement. She hasn't tried to impede me in anyway so she is no threat to me, yet.

This is reddit.

Oh this picture is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

That poshn Breadbug is behind this.

>Wish the didn't attentionfag so much though.
oh boy the irony

>falseflagging as Honkfriends
Got any proof to back that up?

Stop doing what you're doing.

Stop encouraging him to do what he's doing.

Loving everything about Nozomi!

Goddamn honkniggers.

Stop hate mongering against Kotori and her fans. We are not harming this place and attacking people like you do.

Cutezomi

I was only thanking you. No need to be rude.

Reminder that Ruby is more /g/ than Maki.

Gotcha!

I love this g/Kotoribro!

I didn't even notice his name. You are right.

You can stop falseflagging anytime makibro.

I don't get it
Whos the worst poster then?

Honkniggers

Makifags.

But I didn't do anything! :(

Rubypedos

Honkshitters

NickMack spammers.

Welcome to /llsifg/, enjoy your stay! :^)

Honkniggers.

I am.

Rubyfriends*

Don't carry all the blame on your shoulders Honkfriend.

delusional autist

You should die for our sins.

Dont mind me, I'm just here to watch the chaos.

Ara ara, are you jealous of our cuteness and fluffiness, lady?

No, no, I have a different agenda here!

This is all your fault.

>Not the first post from this IP.

Like clockwork, the chink appears to make an epic smug metapost.

Like clockwork.

Not all quotes are from the same person.

Thoughts on /g/Makibro?

any hagfag in general, Aqwhores has the whale, chink, and rubypedos, but when compared to hagfags, I rather take that.

Rubyfriends*

Post your ID.

Post them anyway.

If you play chess we should play sometime. No animosity involved.

Fuckoff.

/llsifg/ meet-up when?

why do you guys defend honkniggers?

Hagfags built this general into the powerhouse it is today. So until you top an event, show your elders some respect.

Is it really?

Oh darlings, you read me like a book. But you should try flipping to the next page.

I told a certain guy in /llsifg/ this once before, but I'll say it again about Makibro. He's too smart for his own good. This will only end badly. He says I turned my back on /llsifg/ but he doesn't understand that I do it for his sake, because I love him.

Every time someone tells me to do that, the more tempting it becomes.

I used to play chess back that the Library I used to work at, played against a few of the kids there. So maybe.

at least the chink isn't a fucking honknigger apologist

Your school principal calls you to her office looking like this. What do you do?

For canon.

Cute fruit dancers.

call her a cluck and proceed to whiteknight honkniggers

I ask her if I can marry with her daughter.

Make that one kichirock doujin come true.

Chirp chirp

Ask her if i'm in trouble :v

Fucking hell. Why is she so hot? No wonder Kotori has won the gene lottery.

Mama bird looks ok desu

Ask her what the fuck she did with the phone cord. Seriously, that shit just stops at her finger then spontaneously reappears. You can't fuck someone so illogical

I had a dream I met a couple people from this general and they were all autistic as fuck. Not kidding. It was a few months ago but it was hilarious.

I know there's a few of us that live in NYC, and it's extremely easy to get around here, so it'd be possible.

That's nice Honk&Umi.

To think that Burd will look like this.

How do we get this started?

>Maruchink said she would be moving to New York over the summer
>Chikafag doesn't post here anymore but lived in Brooklyn
>Chaser implied that he lives in NYC
>Me

That's at least 4 people. But nobody would show up to any sort of agreed meet up

I love my sweet /g/Makisweetie. He can be a handful but he has a warm heart deep down.

>you will never marry with Burd

Fuck I don't know, I never arranged a meetup before.

Make that 5

This is pretty sweet:
twitter.com/LoveLive_staff/status/933138209806213120
twitter.com/LL_Wikia/status/933139623265558531

>East Coast

stupid cluck

Ask her what she called me in for, my voice trembling. But she doesn't need to say a thing, only urge me closer with her finger. I blush, head suddenly spinning, but the sight of her full breasts peaking so tantalizingly through her unbuttoned shirt ushers me to stand right before her, trembling. Her eyebrow quirks and she laughs softly, a hint of perverse glee that becomes stronger as she opens her thighs and pulls me between them. I gulp. The hand on my hip tightens as she grinds closer to me. It's so intimate and overwhelming I can't help but gasp as I feel her wetness flush against me. Never in my wildest years could I have imagined that Minami-san would ever look my way, let alone have me within her grasp with her ankles locked behind my back and her eyes looking at me so hungrily with an adult and foreign intent. And with a voice as mature and erotic as her body, she says to me:

"Seiyuushitters and annoying, pathetic pieces of shit. Report and ignore."

>even kotori's mom is more popular than pana, rin and nozomi

Ask her what she called me in for, my voice trembling. But she doesn't need to say a thing, only urge me closer with her finger. I blush, head suddenly spinning, but the sight of her full breasts peaking so tantalizingly through her unbuttoned shirt ushers me to stand right before her, trembling. Her eyebrow quirks and she laughs softly, a hint of perverse glee that becomes stronger as she opens her thighs and pulls me between them. I gulp. The hand on my hip tightens as she grinds closer to me. It's so intimate and overwhelming I can't help but gasp as I feel her wetness flush against me. Never in my wildest years could I have imagined that Minami-san would ever look my way, let alone have me within her grasp with her ankles locked behind my back and her eyes looking at me so hungrily with an adult and foreign intent. And with a voice as mature and erotic as her body, she says to me:

"Seiyuushitters are annoying, pathetic pieces of shit. Report and ignore."

I bet it's going to be a fun shitshow.

The only pathetic thing here is your attempt at being funny

I want Suwawa to carry my team.

Cute sporty goddess!

>clucks are spamming and trying to revolt
i knew you faggots couldn't be trusted

Anyone up for some nakadashi?