>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer out real soon youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU
>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15irUuNjvrdlN-oI-7h_Ha4oq8GmW3mzRLjTetB9XWSY/edit#gid=1640566206
youtube.com/watch?v=9szNGXja85M
reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/7eh14d/comrades_rare_unique_weapons_and_their_locations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Selphie best girl.

braaaaaap

god dammit i thought i used this picture, oh well.

Thanks Fohlen Man.

I want to throatfuck Monica.

Comrades is fucking fun, here's the fucking spreadsheet with all the shit in it.
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15irUuNjvrdlN-oI-7h_Ha4oq8GmW3mzRLjTetB9XWSY/edit#gid=1640566206

Third time's the charm, eh Avenida?

Stop attention whoring, avatarfag

okay user

Between Ace, Seabreeze Dark Fina, and
Grim Lord Sakura who is the best caster?

Merlin

>another trap banner
piece of shit game tbqh

this, fuck RK

Anyone know what banners are coming up after Ariana Grande? Is it gonna be Katty Perry or Tailor Swifty?

youtube.com/watch?v=9szNGXja85M

>#Pullwithme

filled with junk and yet I took the bait anyway.
everything went perfectly for me, got the 2 things I wanted - Faris' USB and SSB, also Tyro Materia as a bonus. I now have a nearly completed Faris.

Rank A++ Luck

Grim Lord Sakura probably, provided you have the MP battery to keep up in longer battles. Seabreeze DF is powercreeped as fuck until 7* and Ace is better as a support unit.

my luck has been ridiculous over the past week. 1. got Ceodore's USB off 100 gem pull, no need to pull on banner.
2. got Sephiroth's USB and Materia on 2nd pull of banner. Seph is now mostly complete

I got two of the Besmirched Blades and decided to upgrade one of them.
Apparently the remodel bar is just leveling the blade to full.
the fully upgraded version of that blade goes up to 267 attack though, which is pretty fucking good, but probably won't have the stats you want on it, or at least not enough of the stats you want.

reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/7eh14d/comrades_rare_unique_weapons_and_their_locations/

Some more info on this stuff if you're interested. I remembering seeing them clutter my inventory and just saying fuck it and sold them off. I don't give the crafting game as much love as I think it deserves.

Is skully a 5 or 10 man?
If you can't dupe barb+shantoto with rem finisher mite b cool

>the last name anyody will hear if they are on his list.
goodbye sides

omg that kefka's theme in the music dungeon is fucking great

It's a typical trial, you can take 5 + a friend.

>Fifty kinds of counters
>Ability removes him from combat
Fucking genius right here. What is the MATTER with these assholes, do they not get that stupidly OP characters have no chance?

> bankai

>Level 30 Bismirched that goes to the beginning version of the best blade
>on the worst fucking mission that almost always fails
God damn it I have to do it now, don't I? I want the best version of the Honebami I can make another now that I finished farming those horns for the second one.

New(ish)fag RK player here, sitting on a stash of 500 mythril, which would be a better strategy when starting out?
>hard pulling on a single banner to focus on one very strong character
>spreading out your pulls on a bunch of banners
I want to pull hard for Tidus on the upcoming banner for his USB/BSB2/CSB, and there are some pretty decent consolation prizes seeing as I have exactly one dupe (Rikku BSB). Other banners I want to save up for a FF6 for Terra relics, FFT for Orlandu/Marche USB and Ramza BSB2 and FF3 for OK USB.

>chance to remove self from battle during enemy turn (20%)
>Increase physical damage against all races (50%)
>Instant KO (30%) when normal attacking
>cut limb arm
>cut limb leg
>that LB
>that TMR
so this... is the average BEape.... woah.....

>Passive skill makes all attacks and offensive abilities heal everyone
You fucking what

no, just your average deviant art user.

>got only the good relics
>got none of the bad ones
How
this guy will get everything he ever dreamed of while I get fucking 3/11 LMRs for characters I don't use off the black friday draw.

Shove that mythrils up your butt renewal cuck

Take it from me, spread it out.
Not only are you just gonna get a shitlorde of dupes if you pull too much on the same banner, you're also gonna be fucked when you need synergy.

Pull on DU LDs and whatever hot meme banner is happening, but also pull on stuff you don't have if it isn't shit.

>shitlorde of dupes if you pull too much on the same banner,

spread it out
t. newfag who blew a ton of mythril on one banner and got dupes

Okay, here's the real strategy.
Keep saving until you have over 2000 mythril.
Spend some of this chasing your favorite character's relics, but don't spend enough to get 8*s of all of them in the interest of resource management.
6 months later, spend almost all of this getting 8*s of the character's remaining relics.
Repeat as you wait for their new relic to come out.

Last I heard Vaynfag can't even clear higher-level content

I have been pulling shit for 6 months straight. It was my turn at luck, eventually you'll get yours.

He probably can, he just chooses not to.

But he can clear the skid marks from Larsa's panties.

Thought Vaynekek couldn't even clear all the Nightmares yet?

It really depends on the characters you like. Tidus is pretty good, so if you like him then you can pull for his stuff guilt free. Anything will help if you're new.
That being said, I don't recommend blowing everything now. Pull as much as you want, just don't waste ALL of your mythril. Black Friday is right around the corner, and so is FFTA. I'd save some for those banners too.
As for OK, that's a good reason to save as well. It really is just up to you.
If you ask me, if you pull the big prize you want, then stop there and start saving again. That's coming from a semi-newfag, though, so take all my advice with a grain of salt.

We should kill him and eat his heart. Then we can gain his power.

Hey, I have an 8* Celes BSB, SSB and Cyan SSB2 too! Replace those two other 8* Excaliburs with Zack CSBs and that's pretty much me.

This is Lilly isn't it?

No it's mohammad

My gacha luck in general has been absurd this past month to the point where I feel every day I don't pull on RK it's a day I waste my luck.
At least I'll contain my urges with BF

ONE MORE HOUR until BE maintenance, people

>11/21 22:00
>it's only 11/21 18:00
?

What
why so early

I'm going to try Aigaion for the first time sometime soon; if I equip Gaia Hammer and a "Machine Killer" ability/materia on my Onion Knight, will the effects stack to give you 100% damage boost, or will the boost only apply once?

>I'm not a robot

Fix your emulator's clock, Paco

I'm in PST you retard.

Thanks this was fun

I think you're the retard

If you have to ask such fundamental questions, you are not ready for Aigaion. Also, the answer is neither of your suggested ones.

>purple katana
why is this so aesthetic

oh honey.... (:

They need more time to ban the last of the injectors

>100 gem pull
Nice

because it's a gay test. you've won(?)

Killers stack as long as they're from different sources, so yes.

Where do you guys think that flute's been?

haha probably her vagina xD

haha! probably in her le BUTT
haha fucken epic! haha XD teh BUTT

It's 18:00 pst and the maintenance is at 22:00
It's in 4 hours.
Nice epic trolling xD

based user. how can one user be so based

okay man haha i guess we'll see :)

I don't think you know how timezones work

where do the layers of irony end

>tfw 8* arc and dingus uniques

where the salt begins

guys, I NEED tyro's lmr. what do

>FF4 raid rewards gave me enough to dive onion kid's viking grid so he can start using some skills
call him a reddit character all you want but ff3 is /my game/

roll my dude, you got this.

If you do a pull RIGHT now, you'll get it. You can trust me on this. If you wait a minute longer after this post, I can't guarantee what happens.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Nah lad, I can clear everything that isn't a magicite (and that's mostly because I've been negligent with nightmare fights, although as I lack wide elemental options I anticipate that many will present an issue), although a few apoc+ give issues here and there.

Do not imply lewd, baseless and completely incorrect things regarding the True Hero, and do not post such horrible imitations of him.

Why? Looks like shit. Unless you just gotta slap that Protect on your team

And what did he do right?

stop i might actually try for it

>Why? Looks like shit
???

if you want it why wouldn't you? are you waiting to pull for things that you don't want?

2/4 for Hojo U+

Everything user, we've been through this before.

What would you use it for

The thing is, if you're bringing tyro it means you aren't fighting anything that needs speed.

because its a 1% relic on this banner

instant walls, instant superwalls when it releases, instant anything since tyro can use every ability

3 hours and 10 minutes until maintenance.

>just got to the Kefka portion
>this goddamned swing theme

It's killing me, I love it. Really wish I had Kefka relics right about now. Maybe one day I'll pull one of his bursts.

>1%
really? I got it and didn't even want/need it, only have OSB and 2 USBs for Tyro. is there a good resource to determine drop percentages for any given banner?

>tfw somehow got an almost complete kefka

This is it. This is week 4.
Tonight, I shall be unbanned.

>got his original SB on his original banner on my now forgotten alt
>have every other relic on my main but that one
VI Beginer Banner fucking when!

So the ONLY thing worth crafting this raid is the Pink Striped Float shield. Everything else is mostly worthless.

Just accept it and make a new account. Your old one will NEVER EVER be unbanned.

>game still up
Oh sweatie :)

So what is that rod from bloody moon? is it just a 120 mag rod or is it like the holy wand?