2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Official (translated) GOTY 2017 Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt
RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RJ157258.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

loli!

Now that all good upcoming games have been delayed to 2018 Mischief War is the undisputed H-GOTY of 2017.

GOTY 2018 will most likely be fought between Valkyria, Vitamin Quest 2 and Quiet Girls.

There is literally nothing wrong with NTR.

>GOTY 2018 will most likely be fought between Valkyria, Vitamin Quest 2 and Quiet Girls.
So between never ever, never ever and never ever

NTR A BEST

yes

Not even close.

This or Picks game were

>Shitposters won

melty's quest by a mile, wars was too much of a pain to progress.

Not vigorous enough

So what does a game need to be good?

They only win if you acknowledge them. Just go about your business like uusual not like the OP really matters much anyway.

A cute main character.

Succubus Prison

>avoided married warrior emma for the longest time because her character cg makes her look fat and ugly
>actual cg h-scenes are hot as fuck
I feel so bad for putting this off for so long

Always believe in the NTRBros my man, they wouldn't post so much about it if it wasn't any good.

translation when

Talk to Koyuki in the library after she joins the group.

It's just a prank

This. Succubus Prison was great. Good art, good gameplay, good scenes, good girls.

does anybody have RE120676

>No NTR
It can't be GOTY without the best fetish

yes

may i have a link? only links ive found are either dead or require passwords locked behind other shit

yes

nice link
anybody else have the game? i have a great need for loli

yes

Loli!

Search the japanese text. You get multiple results.

months ago

Thought it's still a work in progress.

Are there any good hentai games where the girls have massive breasts?

probably

Not enough.

yes

Which ones?

Are there any ways to ask for vague recs?
Better if there good recs, but good by my standards that I have not disclosed yet.

No, go play random games until you figure out what you want.

Why would I want to do that? I can just ask you guys for recs for vague or overused genres/fetishes, then be all upset that you rec me things I've played.

What game?

RJ180002

RJ201126

Thank you user

>Are there any ways to ask for vague recs?
Look for tags or key phrases you like on DLsite then come back here and see if other anons want to vouch for those games.

Veeky Forums X Settings -> Scroll down to the "Filtering" section -> Enable the "Filter" option -> Switch to the "Filter" tab -> Select "Comment" from the combobox and paste
/NTR/i;boards:vg
/cuck/i;boards:vg
/pedo/i;boards:vg
in the textbox. Save /hgg2d/, filter and ignore the shitposters.

>not pick's new game
I'm not even a big NTR fan and if you are going to pick something with it pick the actual good game and not the meme game.
Really goty is Crotch 3.

can't handle the bantz

>great advice to my sarcastic post
I feel bad now.
I wish more people asking for recommendations actually did that instead of asking the dumb shit they do. I have no want to help when I give a rec just to get "oh I've played that" or "nah that's not what I meant by good", bitch give me something to work with, for fucks sake i'm not a mind reader.

Please keep sharing your filter lists so I can find ways around it.

Don't shitpost out of spite for his filter, enough spiteful shitposting happens here as is.
Really, everyone should just stop altogether, it's not like it would hurt anything if we actually discussed games from here on out instead of finding new ways to try and annoy people.
Just because everywhere else is shit doesn't mean here has to be as well.

Imagine being so upset at certain phrases that you not only prevent yourself from seeing them, but also urge others to do the same.

fuck you i'll do what i want. you should be thanking us shitposters for keeping this thread alive in the downtime between games. it's better than the occasional faglord who comes in and asks for a rec with vague conditions and then gets pissy when nobody can rec him a good game

This thread can die every fucking day, it can be made anew every fucking day. There is no reason to shitpost. End of story.
>but this and that!
Who cares? Shitposting needs to go.
Dead thread is better, and it's not like /hgg2d/ is not used to being on the verge of dying, we used to make threads last days but can't do that with the "let's keep it alive on shitpost" brigade.

i'll keep shitposting just to spite you now, eat a dick faglord

This is a new and not reoccurring event!

Anyone have a save file for RJ208246? trying to get all the scenes is a pain in the ass

it sure is faglord, keep shitposting with me, you're sure showing me

You can probably find one on sagaoz, that's where I get all my dieselmine saves

>this vehement opposition against what people, that are not you, filter
See, the shitposters need to go on full damage control each time the filter list is posted, can't have people not seeing your shit.

They're already pussywhipped hard enough so they only come in for the new OP and even keep it game related with unmodified text in hopes that /hgg2d/-sama won't blow them off.

>how can i show these shitposters i mean business?
>by shitposting even harder, surely they'll stop shitposting if i take it to the next level!
lmao

I don't care if people use a filter or not but it boggles my mind they think they are taking the high road while them-self aren't talking about games. All he had to do was not to post but can't have that, gotta shitpost like shitposters.

Are you surprised? Is this something that never came forth in your mind?
Spite works both ways. Best way to solve it is to just talk about games and ignore shitposts of all flavors.

Speaking of games, I found some fan art for ShotaXMonsters and it made me wish it had mroe H in it. It's a solid game (maybe too many random encounters) but it's lacks the H, it's more an ecchi game, so if a second one gets made I hope it gets lewder than the first one.
Also hope they go into party interactions more than the little blurp after resting in the inn.

i'm not surprised in the least about this, i'm just pointing out to that faggot that his attempt at combating shitposting is only going to encourage more of it.

Am I the only one that finds monster girl games to be the most mind numbingly boring fetish? It's just vanilla except instead of just missionary you get missionary with a girl with flowers coming out of her hair

Yea, but isn't pointing it out just contributing to it as well?

They can be boring, you need the ones that actually play on the monster bits more, but most don't.
Try finding games where you play as a male and you get to fuck pussy that isn't human or human shaped, it's rare. For as much as you can find Female on monsters/beasts/abominations it's rare to find Male on any of those.
Male PoV is boring most times due to this. Let me fuck space aliens and monsters that defy the mind damn it.

Which setting would it be? It started happening to two different installs I have even though I didn't change any settings.

i'm one of those shitposters he's trying to get rid of in case you haven't realized

It might also be because I hate Male POV games in general, so all of them tend to fall flat for me. Give me a girl getting devastated by a horde of monsters any day

it just go back to the same "I don't like it, so it shouldn't exist" tired argument.
If you think your opinion is worth more than anyone else when we are all in the same boat here, in a pure /hgg2d/ style answer, you can fuck off.

when did i ever say anything about wanting it to not be a genre anymore you projecting faggot?

Filters are the last resort to fight shitposting for me, and the only shitposting that really needs to go is the fetish war shit as it's actually counter to the general since we are inclusive to all fetishes as long as they have games. The simpler shit is funny sometimes and it's to be expected.

It more than likely is due to that. I mostly play FemC games myself, but I do wish that a Male MC game would let me fuck the monsters and beasts that normally fuck the girls in their games.

it just go back to the same "I like it, so it should exist" tired argument.
If you think your opinion is worth more than anyone else when we are all in the same boat here, in a pure /hgg2d/ style answer, you can fuck off.

Sure is peaceful, playing games and not being able to see whatever mess is happening here.

Tried the new Double Melon game, RJ213193, and I think everyone needs to go back to VX Ace unless they're doing some crazy scripting shit.

hey guys do you like imaqtpie?

That RJ# gives bupkis

When I said "tried" I meant demo. As in it's not out yet.

Filters are useful when you visit the general and don't have the time nor interest to read every single post.

I have to admit i have a bit of thing for those games, it always hurt when i see people calling them CG hunts even if I understand what they are getting at.

Looks gross, unless you can hide it completely seeing a bunch of stuff shoved under a rug just bugs me.
Visted 8ch to era stuff, gotta say shitposting here is down right cozy compared that mess of
a site.

I thought this was translated, was it only a partial that got removed from the paste bin?

Depends on what you filter really.
Nothing wrong with CG hunts if that is what you are looking for, some people want H without having to do much for it.
It's not great gameplay, but it works for the people who like it.

I feel you there. Honestly, I think if there was just a little more depth to the gameplay rather than "raise your H-stat so you can watch this scene" they would be a lot more popular.

As far as I know, it was someone who said they were supposedly working on a translation for it but lost the files, though I might be thinking of something else.
Tits are too garbage for my taste. They don't have to be flat, but they don't need to look like they could have aliens in them either.

The one i played didn't futa route translated. Don't know if it was ever fully translated

>Depends on what you filter really.
You only really need one filter to hide 90% of the oldest and most monotonous shitposting in here.

But then you lose actual discussion that it actually belongs in (well okay, the 1 out of 20 times it's an actual discussion). It's not it's fault that it gets used in such a way.

>they don't have to be flat
Yes they do.

You're losing discussion by not reading the whole thread anyways, so better to lose it from posts that have a high chance of being worthless, and use your time on other ones.

Don't die

>Shitposters are resorting to making threads early now
Every OP from now on is going to be a shitpost isn't it?

What's been delayed?

Why can't I take responsibilities with Erin?

Can anyone share dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RJ157258.html

Some user uploaded it on mega in a thread from a year ago but the link is down now

Recommend me a game. Any game. It doesn't even have to be good, only prerequisite is that you enjoyed your time with it.

Meltys Quest.

>it's another shitposting thread
Just nuke it already, mods.

Created 10 posts early this time too.

Any game from Tsukinomizu, even the first one.

All of crotch's games

>Бeзымянный
Are there any games translated in RUS but not in EN?

There aren't any of their games translated at all, as far as I know. You could always hook it and try and follow the story. The stories are pretty interesting as is.