wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous:

Anyone have a goblin rogue on NA for the pilgrim achieve?

Goddamnit should I buy now that wow and legion are on sale? Is it a mistake to jump in right now now?

Let me be a draenei rogue.

Threadly reminder that the Horde did more for the Nightborne than the Alliance. The nightborne are just showing their gratitude by joining the Horde. The Alliance only have themselves to blame.

I'll buy it for you user.

My buddy and I are jumping back into wow after a five month hiatus. Any major changes in that time?

>no one is playing goblin rogue
>no one has one they can log
>make level 1 goblin alt to use
>literally hours of unskippable questing to leave start area
>make class trial warlock to summon him then
>no friends and no one will help

HELP

Horde, 4 races can be druid.

Alliance, 2 races can be druid.

???

>well-to-do race
>nigger class
Sorry but no they already screwed up big with panda and nelf warriors and orc locks

I can afford it no problem, just wondering if it's worth getting into right now.

EAT SHIT AND DIE

>clop clop hooves
>sneaking

Draenei are also fuckhuge and probably wouldn't fit in with sneaking.

Nothing's changed around here

>Explosive

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you care about collectibles you should know that some artifact appearances are becoming unobtainable

WOOOOOOO

Guldan motherfucker.

Tauren and Draenai Hunters can stealth using Camouflage.

>what are the Rangari

>orc locks
>literally the first warlocks in the warcraft setting to be seen by players

nigga what

It's easy to fool some dumb kodo into thinking you're just a bush. It's harder to fool a worgen with the senses of a beast and the mind of a man.

goblin priest does some lewd gyrating for cast animations, i wish i gave a fuck about this class. i got to the point where i only like monk and DH, and they can't be goblin. fuck.

What subraces do you want
>Skeleton for Undead
>Kobold for Goblin
>Broken for Draenei
>Ogre for Orc

Vulpera as allied race

>Skeleton for Undead
>it's just literally a fucking skeleton
>you can't even customize or change gender
>if you die you fall apart

But it works in PVP

no sub-races coming guy, allied races

reminder
sexy new horns

Just let me be a straight backed skeleton warrior and i'll never complain about anything again.

Just resubbed, rogue/warr/hunter/druid or mage to 110?

The "Keep your ear to the ground" goblin female npc voice line is sex in my speakers. They should've paid whoever voiced that to do more.

Pretty much this.

BY FIRE BE PURGED

Will the next expansion have Garrison shit again? I really don't want to have to do more shit like that.

I would always roll undead if they looked like this and not ugly as fuck with flesh still clinging to their bodies with gimpy hanging mouths.

if you cant look up the info yourself go fuck yourself

But I like discussion

user you're a cunt, there is no info about whether or not there'll be garrison style content in the next expansion, don't be a faggot.

no, I can't remember if it was in the Q&A or another panel, but they don't plan to carry it over in the next expansion
they only added it into legion because it fit well with the class order concept they had
this expansion has no such analogue, and they don't want to carry it forward just for the sake of it

I'd honestly be surprised if blizz ever fully got rid of garrison style shit. Since they've already got the systems setup it's probably easy as shit to reskin and recycle for new expansions.

Really? I love the fuck out of garrison systems.

Thank christ.

>gender changes the voice
>skin tone affects the level of wear and tear on the skeleton, from white newly made skeleton to an old yellow-ish skeleton with cracks starting to form
>can customize engravings and jewelry on the skull like pic related or spooky mummy wrapping

There you go

>frostmourne horde

>tons of guilds looking for RDPS
>only RDPS I like is mage
>don't want to main a pure DPS character

god I wish Legion didn't make alts so damn tedious

Which one is the best to ride as an improv dildo?

Rate my mog

remove the shoulders completely and you'll be good

What swords are those?

i like the look, it's simple and not overly edgy

raiding makes me want to fucking die
how do you faggots do this shit for "fun"

>Will the next expansion have Garrison shit again?

They said there won't be one at launch but they might add something like that later.

>friends beg me to come back
>I know that coming back is gonna be running around dalaran all day and only raiding twice a week
>they say that we'll do mythics every day
>come back
>they literally only log on during raid nights
>spend 90% of my sub time leveling or bankstanding
god I hate how little endgame there is for solo play that doesn't consist of grinding old dungeons or farming herbs

Default assassination daggers

ask a friend to make a trial

Be part of the raid's competent half and bant a bunch and/or play a more demanding role. Guild circlejerk is mandatory for fun. That's it desu.

If only they could fix how paladins are eternally crying baby faggots

>tfw fury got a 13% nerf and is still the best spec in the game

Is Frost DK any fun? I don't plan on doing any hardcore raiding, just the occasional mythic and normal raids

I'm mainly looking for a class that can take advantage of all of the 1-H sword appearances I own

Undead elves.

FeelsAfflictionMan

>be paladin
>get the most attention story/lore wise
>can play any role
>every spec is very easy
>be the 2nd more popular class
>constantly whine about how blizzard hates you

>tfw arms is just spamming the same 3 buttons
>tfw having to add a fourth one for one boss
just make rend have a chance to proc on mortal strike please

>be shaman
>Green Jesus ruled WoW for 10 years
>Shaman always shit
>our boy Ion plays shaman
>Shaman still shit
What drives these people?

>specs constantly being changed every fucking expansion
>do piss poor dps

It's fun but you really have to play breath of sindragosa build if that hasn't changed which is okay but the old machinegun spec was more fun.

It's just a holdover from the Vanilla days when Kaplan/Tigole gutted the class just before launch and rused thousands into playing a support role when they wanted to deus vult.

Is Blizz still mad about bus shock?

>gutted the class just before launch
how exactly?

>guild is faction switching
>already have a rogue ready on the other faction
>no one else is ready so no guild raid this week
>join heroic ToS group in group finder
>DI
>half the DPS dies almost instantly
>I'm the highest DPS there despite being an ilvl 920 outlaw rogue
>we beat the encounter in 9 minutes 55.51 seconds
>literally 4.49 seconds away from enrage
>people get angry when I tell them to do the fucking mechanics
>bail on them

Pugs are cancer.

Making forsaken humanoid for one.

When does the offer ends? I'm currently selling a cellphone that I dont' use to get some money for legion + time
bitch won't sell fast enough

>kill kazzak
>mace doesn't drop

>haul 15 characters to dragons daily
>nothing drops

They used to have holy strike and I think crusader strike that did pure holy damage and made them something other than an auto attack class. It was deemed broken, but probably didn't warrant an outright removal.

Oh boy, story time. There are two things you need to know first:

1. Warcraft and Starcraft were developed by Bill Roper and his team. They were working on WoW, but left Blizzard after some argument over creative control. So you have to understand that WoW changed drastically between the original design and launch.

2. When they left, Blizzard hired Kaplan. Kaplan was a raid leader in Everquest and he was a whiny bitch, and for some reason that convinced Blizzard he would be a great MMO designer. The man loathed paladins; when paladins were finally buffed to be able to tank in Everquest, he organized mass server crashes in protest. So, Kaplan gets put in charge of WoW, and there's paladins. Oh boy.

Anyway, before Kaplan, paladins were based around "strikes". You had holy strike, crusader strike, righteous strike, etc. They were a heavily melee oriented class. Even the holy spec was meant more as a spell damage and off-heals spec. When Kaplan got control, he gutted the class and made sure to make it as boring and shitty as possible, and it remained that way until he was finally forced off WoW.

>kill taerar
>sword drops
works on my machine :)

Are those from fucking Banjo-Kazooie?

Just because you can install WoW on your oven doesn't mean you should.

Why would someone have such intense hatred of a particular class? Was it autism?

>ONY
>ONY
>ONY
>ONY
>ONY
>ONY

Fucking hell WoW really needs a graphical overhaul. With the release and popularity of overwatch, there is NO excuse anymore to have to deal with this ugly shit.

Lotta people out tonight.
If anyone on WrA wants to hang out lemme know.

boring maybe, but paladins were still a very strong class in any sort of team gameplay

best way to gear once you hit 110 right away?

Can you imagine how long it would take to make new graphics for all of those shit low level equips
AND making sure they don't clip all retardedly

argus duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

>TSM
>autismo features
>edgy "minimalist" clusterfuck ui
>freemium bullshit
>"app integration"
>"account required"
>"oh no, goyim, don't bother scanning, let us tell you what the price is :^)"
>shady fly-by-night developer

>Auctioneer
>comfy, blizzlike UI
>a decade in the making
>entirely self-reliant, independent of any sketchy third party servers or executable files
>has all the same sniping features that guy was bragging about, but with less autism setting them up

I would be down if I wasn't foreverial killing world bosses, desu

>but you really have to play breath of sindragosa build
lol no

I'm pretty sure the graphics are the only thing that make FFXIV a competitor. It would feel like a lazy WoW clone if it didn't look like such an improvement from a cursory glance.

Did you miss the very next thing the post said?

That's okay, I'm lonely every night.

>t. Blizzard development team

why did you have to make me remember that

Is there still a limit to the number of dailies you can do in a day? If I remember right it was something like 25 per day back in wrath.

no
but it would take literally 5 seconds to figure out that's not true
why answer a question if you don't know the answer
maybe because you REALLY wanna post that epic anime picture?

Is HoS more popular than wow?

>Was it autism?

Kaplan was the one who came up with the original Green Hills of Stranglethorn quest chain. Does that answer your question?