/fhg/ - For Honor General

No mores Edition

[Embed] - >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk&feature=youtu.be

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

lay me on the table put flowers in my mouth and we can say that we invented a summer loving torture party

New player and want to play centurion, how hard am i going to get fucked ?

do you know how to parry yet?

Parry lights, win fights.

>I can't parry lights!

Practice against Level 3 Peacekeepr and Shaman bots until you can parry everything, then win fights.

Yeah i can parry but i struggle to dodge stuff
like every unblockable

Are you on console? If yes 3/10 times. Spam random heavies and hug a wall for bullshit amounts of damage

Not hard at all if you ask reddit apparently

No offense in duel, fun in 4v. Basically the jist of it

Me too weeb... Me too...

Post what mains the memes would use.
>Lawbringer

>brozerkers

The Virgin Hybrid versus the Chad Assassin

Other version works too if anyone has it

>Shaman, femglad, and femshinobi

>insulting Aramushas wife
You user, are way out of line

>he thinks Aramusha's standards are that low

>Roach

You re going to get fucked by any competent player, had to put him down because it's either
>turtle up and tie
or
>go on the offense and pray (then lose)

He’s a Ronin I wouldn’t be shocked

Looks like they finally gave the season pass a 50% discount, anybody going to bite it ?

I'm guessing black friday just happened to coincide with the fact that as of now all the DLC characters became available to everyone, meaning that there's no more need to keep it fool price to milk those players that will want to check out the new heroes early no matter what.

They will probably go into year two in after this season, release season pass 2 and discount it by 10-20% at most until all year 2 DLC is released.

Already own it from last sale.
Also pic related

Not buying it but I wouldn't be too depressed if they didn't add any new shitty characters, all I need to be happy is dedicated servers now.

A smelly farmer's daughter that learned how to be sneaky isn't good enough for him. He needs someone that'll satisfy his ego. He needs someone as skilled as him with the blade. That's why the only one worthy of being his wife is the Emperor's Champion

>female champion
Look buddy she’s with lord warden of the iron legion. There’s no disputing that, and that daughter of a farmer is a “not” Yakuza like him. It only makes sense

If you're good at parrying, great

If you want to do anything but parry, I'm sorry. Kick is trash, trying to jab is a free GB, basically the only offensive action you can take is kick > heavy on slow side dodge characters without a side dash attack, or variable charged heavies to try to trick people.

>Warden
“Time to flail around like a retard and run headlong into a 3v1 for the fair maidens who need saving!”

Don't look sempai

If FemShinobi x Aramusha is canon what is MaleShinobi's official ship?

>autist sperging being meaningful
we already knew that it would be a while into the season before dedicated servers, nobody wanted ranked dominion

He likes Grannies, so Ken-sei

his dildo and thigh high socks

>Aramusha
“Aramusha is not op, every win I get is pure skill, yes even when I gank.”

>shaman always on the enemy team
>never on my team
>hear nothing but autistic screeching all match as they smash themselves against me
>no matter how many necks I snap, there they are
>what's a warlord to do
This is really starting to piss me off the team with most shamans wins
And why do the most OP shits always have the screeching
INCREDIBILIS
INFIRMUS
*AUTISTIC SCREECH*
For fucks sake

Shut up Warlord, nobody cares

Wew looks like I'm first for mains

>there are people who exclusively 2v1 and will run away if they do not have an inherent advantage

I've already seen it plenty of times.

Wow. Sounds like that's a pretty smart thing to do. It's almost as if people want to win.

How do you beat Aramusha's infinite chain?
I'm playing an Orochi and it won't let me block or dodge. Am I fucked?

Block up. He has to hit top to continue it.

Literally block it. It's a predictable chain. If you get hit by side go top. Only side heavy into top light is confirmed. Otherwise you can block.

You can block. You just don’t have much of a window to do it premtivly

Don't talk to your Jarl that way boy

Is highlander any good?
I'm getting back into this game after a while and I think he looks cool, plus big swords are goat.

He is definitely fun

>there are people who don’t seek out 1v2s
I pity the weak

He is the worst character in the game. He's not for me but everyone who plays him says he's fun.

new player, wanna play a berserker. any tips and is it a good hero??

spam feints to win

should i use cancel or dodge after a heavy attack? have heard both

He's alright. He's got good a parry punish and the OOS punish in the game. He is good at target swapping during team fights with his hyper armor. Hi's feats are pretty good too.

Step 1: Be a BRO! You are the lowest tier hero that requires the most skill, so it's important you constantly remind everyone about this.
Step 2: Spam feints into lights. If this doesn't work, run away or just turtle for parries. It's okay if YOU do this, you're low tier after all.
Step 3: Brag whenever you get a kill, and claim the only reason you died is because you're a low tier, honest hero whenever you get killed.

You are now ready to be a BROZERKER! Bro fist, bro!

Soon

Lotsa feint and good OOS punish.
That's all there is to him.

What the fuck were the devs thinking when they came up with the caltrops engraving, it doesn't look good on anything and it's just insulting considering how few and far between new engravings are

Also, Warden R8, here's my edgelord loadout, post em fags

>Farmers daughter

Sorry femshinobi is royalty or at least part of an important samurai clan

When?

shes stinking.poor, and uses farming tools as weapons

When?

Also works for Ara.

Post a picture of your main without actually posting a picture of your main.

why is heroic gear so shit? half the stats are worse than my blue shit

The higher level gear gets, the bigger the tradeoffs and bonuses get. It is easier to just have Blue gear that has + on everything than it is to actually min-max yourself into a good position with optimal stats for your playstyle, but it can make a big difference to min-max.

For instance, the highest bonus damage you can get using all "even" gear is probably about +12-15% or so. However, well min-maxed gear can get you +10% def pen on top of +20-25% bonus damage if you are willing to sacrifice not so useful stats like Revenge Mode Attack and Execution Health Regen.

So bros what if for honor has to loose the loot box system after current happenings

>Use salvage to craft a random piece of gear

Ooo big switch I just changed the words around we really made a difference there

not likely
no other companies are taking flak for it yet

I think everyone who started playing back at release probably has 100k to 1,000,000 salvage by now, so that would be a good system. Even if each piece of gear cost 10,000 salvage (which it probably would).

For Honor's loot box system is nothing like Battle Front 2's. It's far from pay to win. It's not For Honor's boxes include exclusive feats. As if like you can only find catapult inside loot boxes. Sure you can buy steel but people spend steel for just cosmetic stuff. I'm guilty of spending some money on it and I just buy shit like outfits.

All they'd have to do is make it so you can't buy boxes with steel. Which fuckin no one would complain about because people don't buy steel for gear, they buy it for cosmetics.

Do this, and make boxes available to be bought with salvage. And make it so orders sometimes reward boxes. Easy fix.

Concidering you pay for steel, which can be used for other things than crates, and not said crates, it might mean jack.

>Make boxes available to be bought with salvage

You know the rate would be like 100,000 salvage per loot box, right? Then again, you shouldn't really listen to me because I thought new heroes would cost 45k steel when Season 2 was about to start.

>Why the fuck would they cost 45k steel?

To give Season Pass owners value for their money, even if it's artificial value. A season pass is about 50 bucks where I live, so making every hero worth about 50 bucks of steel would make Season Pass owners feel very happy.

oh god its you

>45k steel

Thats like $45 for one hero For Honor would have been dug into a deeper grave than we are in

Why does nobody mention how fucking cancerous aramusha is in 4v4? If you're getting ganked by anybody plus an ara, get ready to get spammed to death. He's definitely as annoying as shitman in a gank.

>Implying $45 for a hero wouldn't have SAVED For Honor

Think about it, how many all-Centurion teams would we have seen if Centurion and Shinobi cost a combined 90k steel? For Honor would be a BETTER GAME if DLC heroes cost 50k each. In fact, I think they should be 60k each. 90k for a single hero is perfectly reasonable.

What do i do when i parry a light as a centurion?
how do i do the punish?
also what is unlock tech for him?

Ara sucks to fight if he sneaks a hit in but he is no where near as bad as an angry shug, cent, raider or shaman chewing on your ass. You have the benefit of extra targets only having a single attack indicator/side, unless you're playing an assassin in which case you should be getting fucked.

For Cent, you do a charged heavy in a different direction to the light you parried, followed by a charged punch and an Eagle's Talons. Something like this:

>Parry top light
>Move guard to left
>Charged heavy
>Charged punch
>Heavy while they are down

He has some "unlock" stuff but I never bothered to master it since he's kinda strong enough without 130 damage parries.

Soon

I hate these meme already

Depends on the situation, if you have a safe moment to walk up and light into heavy while unlocked it'll do more than talons. Although if you have your team near you, talons will put the poor victim (and you) into a longer animation meaning more external damage.

>play Dom. Our team has bot and enemy team has two Shamans.
>playing Shinobi
>it's close at the end
>they have all 3 points we start breaking
>It's just me and an Aramusha left
>Aramusha is facing 4 of them.
>I start to clear mid
>shaman starts to chase me
>just need to cap their home so team can spawn
>we take minion and they start to break
>sitting on their home
>use smoke bomb
>Shaman can't contest
>light spam her to death she can't respawn
>cap point team unbreaks and respawns.
>we win

feels so fucking good. God almighty fuck Roman and is his stupid ass. Idiot couldn't balance the game if his life depended on it.

Someone mentioned you can't mordhau with highlanders memesword
I don't see how you couldn't.
It be just like using a greathammer or whatever.

memes aside id like aramusha to get the slash and 1 second delay blood spurt of an enemy

>playing warlord for the first time

>faction war
>map is mostly red
>knights are literally surviving of scraps
>weebs being crushed by the red curtain
Viking raid strong!

>part 2
>play dom again
>enemy Shaman rages in chat after they die while breaking.