/lolg/ - League of Legends General

Zoe is my wife edition

eyosongive.us

Previous: boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/196364546

Other urls found in this thread:

lolking.net/models?champion=103&skin=14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to IMPREGNATE Sarah with my thick Void cum!

I wanna cuddle Jinx and see her get proper buffs and love

xth for breast metal waifu

You know we need sauce

Is Ryze viable in the current preseason 'meta?' I'm having a hard time choosing a rune page for him; each of the Sorcery Keystones as well as Predator and Electrocute seem nice for him, but then I look at Unsealed Spellbook which looks great on him as well.

>"user,please let's stop for a minute,i need to use the toilet,i'm sorry, i didn't know what erected was...ahhh yes..."

Why is she so fucking fuckable

Continuing the theme of old memes.

heh...nothing personally Tankshitters

Is that a rocket in your pocket?

Reminder that Star Guardian Soraka has objectively the most pleasurable pussy of the entire league roster

Kind of hard to use that Void Staff while its in your vagina, isn't it?

>most pleasurable pussy
Absolutely perfect.

Is she the most delicious?

>played Against a Aftershock Liandries Thornmail,Spirit vis Ravenous Annie today

>ywn spend an entire day cuddlefugging jinx and end up falling asleep still inside her

So, I'm looking to start playing ADC more and more. I like the role if I get to ban Ezreal.
Who do I practice with aside MF? I play a good MF and a fine Jhin, but I'm not sure if I should move to other kit styles, or something.

>like xayah
>they make her canonically with rakan
wow fuck you riot

Cait, Xayah, Tris and Twitch. Miss Fortune is more of a caster and time spent on her won't carry over to other champions as well.

Seeing how far "support" has come I agree with this guy.

Is

Is this person retarded?

What's going on here?

Ahri is nice, but nothing compares to Soraka

what about Varus or Quinn?

Did you not witness the Heal shield bullshit meta that ruined the complete latter half of this season?

He was completely right here. WoW level chain healing bullshit doesnt belong in a MOBA game

Support healers are a load of shit for gameplay though.

>not Sona

Morello was right all along.
And you ridiculed him.

>nerfing aery but not scorch
35 minute game where I dealt 20k total damage to champs.

How the FUCK do I change in client champion art assets now?

Have a butt for your trouble

>Not fucking her in front of Rakan

>Varus
Sure.

>Quinn
I'd recommend playing her, like, anywhere that isn't bot lane.

That's not what he's implying

Is zoe OP? I beat her in toplane by maxing e and just poking with sion she only had 1 item at end of game and still this much dmg?????????????????????????????

No I remember old soraka, which I'm pretty sure he's talking about specifically. Just posting for the memes.

your wife's q is gonna get nerfed

>Twitch
Oh yeah, there's a free rotation going out with him and Vayne.
I'll try him out, even though, I don't like him appearance wise.

Why do you type like a tard.

Vayne's going on a hunt to find the perfect dick

Ahri will absolutely love her pussy, user.

Zoe fags have a drool fetish

>1000 damage
it's fucking nothing
domination keystones give multiple thousands each

I think "gross" characters are less popular in League because its more of a normie game, whereas Dota's playerbase seems to comprise mostly of neckbeard-like people

I'm sorry I ever doubted you Nerf Master Suck Town, I should have listened to you.

>kinda want kindred
>she's kinda weak right now

What do

But it's the 22nd and nothing is happening... I want those skins.

im like 90% sure Pudge got a updated model that removed a LOT of that unnecessary gore going on.

so while I dont completely agree I can see the merit to trying to keep your characters more "accessible" to other people.

post some screens from your match history and give me your total damage to champs.

Why is your wank bank in a zip

>Zoe picture
>No /lolig/
Didn't think it was possible.

I love these old dum things

Timezones are a thing, user.
You ever consider those?

hey lolgen i'm gonna leave my wife here for a couple minutes. nobody lewd her okay?

I miss OrbitalDropKick.

Should he get a health ratio on his W to replace the AP ratio? It feels like he does no damage when built full tank, compared to Maokai, Ornn, and Poppy who can kill carries by themselves in seconds without building a single damage item. Would it break him?

He has ratios that are all over the place, but not a single one that rewards him for building like a tank.

Is Zoe supposed to be able to pick up Predator after its used? I know its technically an item active but she gets two fucking keystones when she fights against it.

Ikr even if you win lane you cant carry animals

The people that ashamed him for this should apologize.

Newer memes, killed in season 6.

Wait even after his rework they still gave him ap ratios?

Why is your wife such a slut, ahricuck?

>Would it break him?
Yes, Sion's current damage output is bullshit but fair.
With a Cleaver and a Gauntlet you have solid damage, giving him FREE damage for getting his FREE health would make him a nightmare.

Go watch some of tilteralla's videos if you want to see his damage potential.

abilities scale with ability power retard it's in the fucking name

Even still this makes me mad.

We've seen all the "ugly" champions have periods where they get picked nonstop because the primary reason people play a champion is having a good kit and/or a good winrate. Skarner has one of the lowest pickrates right now because his kit is a shitty mismash of his original kit and the multiple reworks he's had since, with a passive that feels like it penalizes you. His winrate is actually decent but nobody LIKES playing "shitty dominion minigame oh and you have to return to these every minute to regen your mana".

Knot poster > Cuck poster

>check champ gg for some builds
>most popular build
>used 5938475 matches
>highest win rate build
>27 matches
>this has been pretty much every section of every champ I've seen so far
what's even the point? I remember highest win rate used to be decently useful to consult but now its such a small sample size its shit

Yes I have, all of Europe and most of the US have crossed over to the 22nd already. Are you telling me Riot conveniently releases the content at an arbitrary time sometime on the 22nd? That's no fun.

one day someone will rise up and start making shit again, probably

You say this with such determination and vitriol I can't even tell if you're intentionally being retarded

she'll be kept busy

Post your face when morello was right all along.

Could somebody upload a webm or gif of Star Guardian Ahri walk animation? I want to watch it on repeat until I die

Yeah and they're not worth investing into at all. It wouldn't be an issue if he had all AP scaling like Naut or Gragas, but he's split between AD and AP. The result is that he does a shit ton of damage with AD builds, but falls off a cliff damage-wise if he builds like he's actually meant to be played. There's no reason to focus him when he builds tank because not only is he telegraphed, but he hits like a wet noodle.

>kinda weak right now
>right now

this is the strongest kindred has been in a while and thats saying something

it's not hard to be superior to me sir.

the fuck is this loli doing in my league of legends? Why can't I have another MASCULINE, MUSCULAR and MALE MELEE toplaner?

i just want to say that its really depressing to see esports devolve into franchising

goodbye competitiveness

"scripted" wont even be a meme anymore, it can actually be true now

what happened? I haven't followed this shit since S3
give me a quick rundown

That's kinda gay

>scripting

nice, maybe NA will finally win a worlds after the game came out of BETA

How does SG MF compare to Soraka and Ahri?

It's because I've watched a lot of Tilterella's videos that I'm bringing this up. He plays full AD in nearly all of them.

This image is an abomination on this world

Delet

Brap

>Bigger tiddies
>Redhead
>Wider birthing hips

>unsheathes gunblade

>the "dumb, been fucked too much face"

more school skins when?

I remember in his last video he was doing a lot of tank builds with ZZ Portals, Cleaver and Gauntlet being his damage core.

lolking.net/models?champion=103&skin=14
Imagine those hips moving up and down on your dick

the only reason healing got so ridicouls here was
>windspeakers,
>forbiden idol items being god tier,
>the only thing you could mitigate was healing >the only way to do that was to build nomicon, chain vest or execitioners, thus limiting build options for a some champs, or not having an item for others
you had healing but no way do deal with that because theyre basically acd's shadows so diving puts people in a 1v2 scenario with a lot of cc
had he actually brought options like null-healing zones, silences, steal-healing, shield breakers this shit wouldnt have gotten so bad.
but we dont,

How viable is Rakan if he's not supporting Xayah?

This is your midlaner for this evening