Serious question to shitcoin scammers

How do you sleep at night knowing you have ruined so many people's lives and even driven some to suicide with your shitcoin scams and ponzi schemes? Do you get some kind of sexual satisfaction out of it? Or do you just have zero morals in general that if you saw a bag of money and saving people from a burning house, you would just take the money and run?

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-THC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. lost all his money on shitcoins

>Babby's first dip.

Hold 2-3 coins for >6 months and you are almost guaranteed to make money

How the fuck has anyone lost money in this bull run of alt coins? Or are you a retarded nocoiner

Except when it comes to withdrawing your profits you can't because the scammer just steals them.

Liars always change the topic when they know they are caught. You people are clearly lying.

Shame on you.

How are we even scamming people? You saw some Veeky Forums post and decided to invest in a coin that had just pumped or what?

This has to be a bait
>Investing in something based on a half retarded pitch made by someone anonymous whom you've never met or know anything about on taiwanese shitcoin slave mine forums

I invested in THC because Veeky Forums told me to (blame is my fault, I know), but now it's dipping super hard. I've lost $400 so far, not sure if I should accept my losses and sell or continue holding.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-THC

I don't trade in ultra shitcoins, sorry. Pic related will most likely moon in the next 24h if you want some free cheddar. Ethereum is also good and is probably the best longterm crypto you can buy right now.

Definitely continue holding

It can't moon when the price is being manipulated you dingus.

Just hold it until around 4/20 next year and you'll get your money back.

Depends how big the bag of money is desu.

Wtf? Withdrawing is very easy. You can withdraw to any site that lets you transfer coins for USD or withdraw in USDT or even to gdax to exchange for USD directly. There's also peer-to-peer. It is very easy to withdraw your profits.

People on chans do often have zero morals. That said, never trade more than you can afford to lose.

Also, don't interpret stupidity as malice. People here are very, very stupid. People suggested to me recently that ethereum was going to head down to 37 USD and that it's clearly time to sell now and then buy back, in spite of the situation.

They see it as a victimless crume when in reality they are scum not worthy of wasting a bullet on.

DING DING

Do you seriously not follow the pepepumps threads? The run was literally just a bunch of faggy Anons with like 20 BTC pumping it.

8 posts and archived

Try r9k

I've quite literally never had an issue withdrawing to USD. I use both Coinbase and Gemini and have withdrawn to bank without issue you delusional child. Am I getting memed?