Y
O
U

Yes we do, it is what it's there for.

cleave scion

>Detonate Dead being made viable again
>Minor

guys im still crying that dd is viable again

Reminder that simply delaying the AH for a month after each new league is the PERFECT solution

hi pt

what is the safest build for ssf mayhem
no shitmoners, thanks

Crit Ele Lacerate or Reave, swap in BF for more high health single targets. Haven't decided between Lacerate or Reave yet, probably go Reave to use claws.

Does anime make you uncomfortable user?
> no shitmoners
Ahh it's the sums that make you mad. Okay. Why exactly? Talk about it with words.

wtf are you talking about i love anime im not even that guy whats wrong with you idiot

I would think Essence Drain or Scorching Ray would be up there

those are not safe you need leech to survive hard content

reply to me fucker

rf sr inquis will be good uber said so

Uber can suggest builds when he wins an alt-art demi like Exif

rf is like the dumbest idea for ssf this ubernoob has no idea what he's talking about

who?

fuck you I totally know what im talking about

literally our guy with the demi

reminder they gutted build diversity in 3.0 so this mayhem will be dogshit compared to the last event unless you're a sunderbab

>trapper levelling before you get chain reaction
I want to play traps for mayhem but I also don't want to torture myself like that

its good thing build diversity is coming back in 3.1

guess you're trapped lmao

Top ten skills in Turmoil SSF:
1 Spectres
2 Spectres
3 EK Nova
4 Sunder
5 ED
6 ED
7 Sunder
8 DP
9 Sunder
10 ED

It's spell and summoner meta user. It's just if you go melee you go Sunder.

corrupted map bosses give such retardedly bad rewards

cool I killed a triple damage corrupted chimera, thanks for the vaal arc you fucking piece of shit

Whats a meme build equivelant to Empire's Grasp RAT

>guy says nothing about your animeposting
>d-does anime make you uncomfortable
>animeposters are this insecure

the other anime post wasn't me

I played rf in ssf turmoil and it isn't that bad, it's just a bit annoying early when you always need to have flasks up

Once you get it running rf gives higher xp/h than shitmoner and sunder lmao.

>build diversity with 90% of builds gutted with VP nerf
You're not very smart are you

Where's free poster is he sick?
I'm worried.

I will go ED in memehem too, because it looks like a joke build and I don't plan to make occultists any time.

if you nerf the best builds, all builds being equally shitty means all builds are good again

> responds to animeposter with passive aggressive shit
> complains about animefag in every thread I see
> constant butthurt combined with not being able into reply to retain plausible deniability
> instant denial when someone comes and mentions it
Look, if you want anyone to think otherwise, you need to give some material to work with. Also rf is literally boring af.

going to play rf life/mom inquis and win

Still looking for a good place to upload fuck-hueg map. If you know any other of the new map names and can provide a source, that'd be great.

You're going to try and fail like a little bitch and you know it

wrong

Deluded

Have you considered Mega? I'm out of the loop for online storage but they seem alright

>STILL whining about the glass cannon nerf
shitcrow detected

The enemies don't get weaker, just because the builds were nerfed as well. I never get the rationale behind gutting shit the way GGG does.
> We put this effort into putting together the tooltip, the animation, the way the skill interacts with support gems etc etc
> But if players combine it with this and that exact thing, it's really strong
> so let's nerf it so much, it's not worth using at all
> now we poured resources into putting out game mechanical options, and then used balancing to effectively remove them again
Rather than having possible building blocks for infinite builds, and only effectively allowing a small set of viable builds, why not simply remove or never design and put out all components of other builds in the first place? Also wouldn't it be better to simply have everything be viable?

There's no one in this thread that doesn't think that animeposters should neck themselves. That guy still didn't say anything about it, but now that I think about it, you're absolutely correct with your prejudice.

And while I'm at that
> I don't like glass cannons
I'd believe that's their rationale, if the game was significantly different. Say the game had about 6 expressly intended tank classes and maybe 1 glass cannon archetype. If it was - from the get-go - a tank/survival based premise where all the classes are different kinds of tanks with different kinds of survivability nodes. But let's see, what do we have?
> Marauder - the evil tanky archetype
> Templar - the good tanky archetype
> literally everything else - class obviously intended to be either a glass cannon or something mixed/in-between

I feel like a retard for not trying that sooner.
60MB version of the new map with every map I could name:
>Map Tiers
>If a God Power unlock is present
>If a Shaper's Orb is present
>Every old map is named except Peninsula
>Some new maps are names, still looking for more from various sources
mega.nz/#!4PgEWLaB!WSjQobgRrBsmcPCdKhi3TxZR8z5eRoc6jyQLpGUvOIg

>or something mixed/in-between
This is the part you should pay attention to. You don't need to make a 'tank' or a 'glass cannon', I think the point is to make a reliable character with decent dps

Looks pretty good user, nice job.

Thank you. You're free to use it as you please. All I ask in return is someone find Peninsula on there so I can mark it down.

I think it might be this one. A lot of their shit is wacky-looking and this seems kinda close.

I'll go ahead and mark it down. I can always clean it up later.

Is that map between Spider Lair and Ivory Temple Thicket?
I can't find Thicket otherwise.

This is what I think as well. A lot of the map symbols on the Atlas have small variations from what we have, for example the beach in the new Atlas doesn't have that tiny circle at the bottom of the symbol.

waterways t11 is good. I really like the layout of those maps.

Yeah, that's Thicket. Seems I accidentally blotted over it when I did my initial map sweep using the Wiki as a reference.

make sure you farm your sun cards when solaris has breaches for ez rotp

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2032024
Get ready for corpse meta guys

>cwdt+unearthed+spell echo+bo
my new super sikrit setup

>bo
of course you have that

DP Occultist, Jugger Cleave or Champion sunder until thunderfists/hysteria for SSF Mayhem?

don't steal it

>cwdt
>spell echo

might wanna look up some mechanics

hint: doesnt work

>New GC Threshold Jewel
MAKE WAY FAGGOT

Just did a count. The "32 new maps" includes the 2 new Unique ones.

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1487491
Honestly, about fucking time they did this.

so what is the best class to try to get ssf demi, I'm thinking about ed occultist

You feeling alright?

I think SC SSF is fun

>SC
>fun
pick one and only one

im gonna play HC for the first time this race and there's nothing you can do to stop me

have fun losing your progress

Have fun.

Any of the garbage classes no one wants to play and simply hitting 93-95 with puts you in the #1-5 range: saboteur, deadeye, hierophiant, scion.

Occultist should still see some play, the class is still very strong with chaos spells like ED and DP.

Now I get, you are all jealous because both developers and popular streamers post there, while its just a big boring shitfest here

I for one accept reddit as the number one community

remove thyself from this image forum at once hethen

do not respond
do not respond
do not respond
do not respond

wait you now play ed with no pierce
I wanted to play comfy ed with slow proj and pierce, not cast contagious and then cast ed

reddit is a sterile echo chamber with a terrible layout where garbage 9gag memes gets upvoted to the top, idiots and newshits are constantly spoonfed, and streamers are treated as e-celebrities

this general is dogshit make no mistake, but at least it's authentically dogshit instead of pretending to be something else

sabo ice trap is pretty cool. you can do the big boom booms with it.

dumb frogshitter is confused by the idea a skill gem does not necessarily need to be customized with 5 more damage multiplier supports

If you think so, go for it and aim for a demi. The reality is that the playstyle is enjoyed by very few, let alone in a race where Breach and Beyond are inevitable, and if you don't one-shot packs with traps, it becomes tedious very very quickly. Why go through the trouble when you can Sunder to infinity or spam totems without a worry.

you know that now every ed build I saw have 5 multiplier supports compared to before 3.0 when you used skill gems that actually change something you dumb froghater

wrong because before 3.0 pierce came with an inexplicable damage multiplier so the default ED setup was literally 5 more damage multipliers

it's as if GMP came with a 40% more damage multiplier, would that sound okay? no so what if now you have to choose between utility or damage your stupid dps min maxing shitcrow

Just use acuity's dipshit

projectile damage is still multiplier for ed hit retard

how do i secure a demi

play 10h/day and dont die in hc

play a fast build that is safe and viable with no gear

but everyone plays that
i need something with shitty ascendancy that no one gives a fuck about

play assasin srs