Official $POSW MOON thread

Previous thread:
My last 2 predictions, $MONA and $PIVX mooned, it's time for the next one.

$POSW already went up 100% since my last thread.
yobit.net/en/trade/POSW/BTC

>First coin based on an exchange
>ZERO market competition
>Twitter hype from major traders
>Masternodes to be added soon, announced on monday
>Every masternode coin has MOONED
>Very cheap, for 1 btc you can get a masternode
>Poswallet.com exchange is adding more and more pairs, 57 pairs at the moment
>First website to do staking with Proof of Stake coins FOR you
>Whales are accumulating

Twitter hype:

twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=$posw

It’s likely that $POSW will go 10x or 100x if you hold for a while. It is NOT too late to get in.

Get some POSW here: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome

Other urls found in this thread:

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=PieceOfSheet
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=draquila
poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=xxxxxx
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=handmadejam
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=vanfly
youtube.com/watch?v=2ZNiH6x3YRU&feature=youtu.be
viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
poswallet.signup.team/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5000 Posw checking in
>aiming for the moon

This is it Gary, this is the moment we've been waiting for!

How can I even get coins there, this whole shit is completly confusing

Also, why dont create some kind of Telegram or Twitter?

Here is how to get some POSW:

Go here; poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome
Make an account, sign in.
After that, click on 'Dashboard' on the left. Scroll down and generate a BTC address.

Send BTC to the BTC address(takes a while, you need 6 confirmations, use viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/)

After that, go to 'Wallet' on the left and transfer your BTC to exchange.

There you can buy POSW. Check the buy/sell book, put a price that you like and the amount of POSW will appear or you can calculate it manually.

ALREADY STACKED SOME NICE DIGITS AT 3K

** NOTE TO EVERYONE ***

Don't get cucked and use OP's referral code, you don't need one to register. Just go to poswallet.com and register.

why not being nice and thank him for his excellent advice? I'm not him btw

>im not him
sure

A true jew speaks.

>Make you money on $PIVX, $MONA and now $POSW
>Refuses to use referral link even though it costs you nothing and you would not even know about $POSW without my thread

Using referrals to help your fellow /bizians/ become /rich/ is not being a cuck, it's being a non degenerate.

I bought some POSW yesterday as I think the concept is excellent

Thanks OP

Waiting for btc to go through so I could buy some

They need to update the UI before this achieves mass adoption

They are working hard on every aspect of the website

ayo hol up

so you b saying

that we're all gonna make it and shit?

SHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

kek wills it

your referal link is fucking garbage

this one worked much better for me

Buy through the website and HODL in staking account long term. Once ETH staking comes aboard the posw spaceship, it's PLUTO for everyone.

Yours doesn't even work.
Mine is much more reliable: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=draquila

This is actually a premium link:

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=consulofrome

gets you extra POSW.

Bought on YoBit, should i send to POSWallet? It's only 5K

oy, use my link. 25% of my profits from referrals go to the holocuast memorial foundation. what are you a antisemite, goy?

poswallet.com/sign-up.php?referral=xxxxxx

>give extra POSW to someone else to devaluing my POSW
>implying your pump'n'dumps work without the initial pump provided by Veeky Forumsraeli's

I'm actual Jew, don't try to jew me, Jew.

Got 13k at 0.004c waiting for $1 lets do this biz

you two are just trying to scam poor anons from their hard earned shekels.

I, on the other hand, am not.

If it helps there is a 84 btc sell wall at .05 on livecoin.

This is like a mini secondary ICO where the first non ICO investors are buying in.

I would take this opportunity to buy posw on livecoin at that price as it will create a strong base around .05 for when we go to bittrex..

Can you guys vote for BTCR on POSWallet....trying to get to 1000 votes.

Just hit 6K on YoBit

Who thinks this is going to dip, or is it a bull flag? Retard here who was on mobile all weekend and couldn't be fucked to buy some of this.

I just bought like .5 BTC worth.

BTW are you into FRN, PIVX MONA god?

Now in the top 100 coins by market cap.

I thought somebody said that there was going to be an announcement today?
Looked on the forums and they are released a newly revised roadmap or something tomorrow instead?

Please dip in a week when Coinbase gives me my BTC...

Got mine from anycoin.direct within a few minutes after buying

Not investing in any of the following

>THC
>DOPE
>CANN

It's like you fags want to stay poor. 4/20 is coming up and it's also Hitler's b-day.

>Check'em

I've never used Coinbase before and I didn't realize I'd have to wait 7 fucking days.
I just wanted to buy 20k POSW but at this rate I'll be lucky to get 10k.

So you'll only have $20,000+

poor you

ill use your referral op but you have to sell this to me ive never been to Veeky Forums before and i never got into cryptocurrencies

i can invest 100$

More because I already own 5k POSW.
But I want to have at least $20k when it hits $1.

It's an online exchange that stakes your PoS coins for you. Normally exchanges just absorb any interest you're entitled to for holding them, but this one doesn't. POSW is tied to this exchange, and also pays out dividends (In more POSW) based on the profits of the exchange at the end of every month. They haven't done any real advertising and their ICO was super low-key, so this is just the very beginning of the hype. Coin will go to $1 pretty easily, and I don't think it will have any trouble going higher if the exchange proves popular.

Use my referral instead of OP's: poswallet.com/login.php?referral=draquila

so I buy BTC and then put it in as POSW then?

never bought BTC before, is it able to be done on this site?

No, you have to use another site to buy BTC.
If you use your debit card you can get it instantly from Coinbase, up to $100/wk, or $300 if you give them a photo ID.

There are other places where you can buy BTC but I honestly have no idea which ones are reputable.

okay, so just head on to coinbase, buy the BTC and then transfer to this site?

okay seems interesting. ill use your link, thanks senpai.

why is POSW so different, is it because this site is good? i dont really understand why the site is good, but enough people online from searching seem to think it is, which is all that matters.

im trying to find metrics on the gain to USD but it only does it to BTC, anywhere I can look at information to USD?

It's pretty nice to use but the biggest USP is that you get the staking coins (interest). Most other exchanges keep these for themselves

>why is POSW so different
Because it pays dividends. Exchanges usually keep all the profits for themselves, like any other business. This one is special because the majority of their revenue gets paid out to people holding POSW coins.

It's also significant that they stake your coins for you. Proof-of-stake coins pay a % of your holdings as interest in exchange for keeping your wallet running to maintain the blockchain, but you would probably not want to do this on your home computer as it takes up system resources and needs to be on 24/7 for maximum returns. That means you need to set up a cloud or other remote hosting service to run your wallet, which can be a pain in the ass. Because of this, most people just leave shitcoins in their exchange wallets, which allows the exchanges to stake those coins for themselves and keep the interest.
POSWallet stakes the coins for you and takes only a 2.5% cut of your staking income, so it's ideal for anyone holding PoS shitcoins for more than a day or two.

I got banned for sharing my posw ref link and now all you little fucks are sharing yours.

I didn't know this board had mods.

This fags a scammer, use my link goy!!! also buy DOPE
poswallet.com/login.php?referral=handmadejam

anycoin.direct is European and has some fast transfer methods via bank account.
Also. Its not an exchange where you place orders. Its a single online trader. You buy from the shop and if you want sell they will buy it back from you but significantly lower.

So how do I know this isn't another pyramid scheme. It looks like it.

I'll ask you this. Have you gone on the slack and talked to the developers. Have you looked at the exchange

There is an actual product and that product is the primary source of revenue.

I have 1200 POSW. Is this enough?

I can't help but feel like I need 12000. I can definitely see this coin going to $1.

Is POSW better than BAY?

2400 here

No and yes.

The exchange isn't great. Look at the devs section, the main dev didn't put his name there.

I get why it could be a good idea, but the risk is huge here. Don't see a reason to leave my coins open for "hacking".

god damn this iis gonna make some peeps richhhjh

Get as many as you can. Stake them so they are earning, trade on the highs and rebuy on the dips.

What is stakeing?

Leaving them in your wallet while the wallet is running.
It's how proof-of-stake coins validate their blockchain.

can someone redpill me on this?

see

Thx for the info

I put the slack in the thread so you can ask the devs in person your questions. I suggest you check it out and then you can make up your mind.

ok, thanks.
I just spoke with a dev in slack. Besides looking really new, I think they could be a nice risky investment. I lost confidence in exchanges a long time ago (freezing funds when the eth hack happened, the bitfinex hack, etc) but this sounds like it could be worth it.

poswallet.com/login.php?referral=vanfly

new ref rewards are being announced soon.

I'm trying to buy POSW and I have 0.06 BTC in my balance, but when I try to buy even 1 POSW at 0.00005200 BTC it tells me I don't have enough BTC in my balance.

What am I doing wrong?

You have to make sure you transfer the coins from your Staking wallet to your Exchange wallet. By default, all deposits go to Staking, even though BTC can't be staked.

Holy shit, I feel retarded, thanks user.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZNiH6x3YRU&feature=youtu.be

For the noobs

Buying 1K POSW, here we go, hoping for $1 per coin

this looks good but why do i have a feeling cryptogod i actually madman?

I've heard people saying that it takes ages to send BTC to PoSW, as in a couple of days or something. Is this true or does it take the same amount of time as any other Bitcoin transfer?

I used viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/ and it took a few minutes.

It took a few hours before when 6 BTC confirms were needed. Now it's down to 2, should be as with any exchange now. Upside is, POSW itself transfers very fast, in a few minutes.

I used shapeshift, says it's gone through but previous times it's taken around 10 mins to appear in POSWallet. Then you have to wait 6 blocks for it to clear.

Why is the daily withdrawl limit 500$ ? what is the max

You can raise it, just go on the slack poswallet.signup.team/ and ask their support

That's more about government regulations then the exchanges. Can't really do anything about that.

Also, it's safer. Hackers can't steal as much etc.

There's also a huge spread.

Novacoin at 7000
Cryptopia at 6000
Livecoin at 5000

People are not dumping. Which is really good.

Just upped my 1200 to 4000.

Besides the obvious USP of staking gains, you can really tell a lot of effort has gone into the site. Like, they have youtube videos, etc. It's a minor detail but even the spelling and grammar on POSWallet's site is correct. This might not sound like much but there are plenty of sites for coins in the top 20 that can't even get that right.

I don't know what the referral link does but I used it anyway as a thank you gesture for bringing this interesting project to my attention.

Say I want to buy 100 dollars of Bitcoin on Coinbase and transfer it to $POSW. Where do I go to find the Bitcoin address of my $POSW account?

Go to your dashboard, scroll down to the BTC cell, and click "generate address."

I was going to say in their defense that a lot of coins are made by people who aren't native English speakers but then I remembered that I've seen obvious English speakers get it's/its mixed up on their OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR THE REVOLUTIONARY NEW CURRENCY FOR THE NEW WORLD.

The only +1 BTC sell order on Cryptopia is at 10 fucking cents

No one is selling

HAHAHAHA

Is that bad or good? I'm thinking well that's good for holders but bad for volume since people need to sell.

There's a sell wall on Livecoin at 5k for just shy of 1 million coins.
I'm hoping it stays there for a week because I STILL NEED TO BUY MY 20K WHEN COINBASE FINISHES PROCESSING MY TRANSACTION REEEEEEEEEE

It's good because it means there's short supply.

If people didn't believe that this could moon they would be setting sell orders at 20% profit etc.

They obviously are going for the lambo is they aren't even putting in sell orders.

Got it. I like my lambo in navy.

you guys are filling out coin requests for bittrex correct

Yeah, that immediately puts me off buying. Stupid reason, I know. But if you're putting that much effort into the project you could at least spare $200 or so for a decent copywriter. These are coins with a market cap of $20million+

Just saw EXCL post an update on Twitter and they misspelled "coming".

Is YoBit trustworthy?
I never traded there.

There are other exchanges you can use. Including POSW. Just choose one

I know exactly what you mean. It's so bizarre that you want me to believe you've invented the next Bitcoin in your mom's garage when you can't even spell at the level of a first grader.

What the fuck?

I only used MtGox, BTC-e, Kraken, Poloniex and Bitfinex thus far.
MtGox and BTC-e made me a little cautious

Which exchange would you recommend for POSW?

use live coin. It's the cheapest posw. There is a sell wall at 05000

Ok, I'm in, actually feeling this one

Will buy when it corrects and when the frontpage looks less retarded and has more info.

Hmmm well there is crytopia, nova, and yobit. I recommend either crypto or nova

Oh yeah live coin. That's a good one too