/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
Soon™. SKSE is in Alpha and not intended for all users, but SkyUI 5.1 is working without bugs and more mods will come with SKSE.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for mods now, but SE is the focus of future mods (Beyond Skyrim among others)

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55568/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50078/?
youtube.com/watch?v=R8wCIFe6FCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mommies?

Buffscale makes the worst waifus

Flues
Bores
Cacophony

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

lol yeah right

Orcs a shit.

Yarti what kind of a sad life do you live for such an investment into your character and community?

>gets a boyfriend from /tesg/
>sad life

>Implying this isn't sad when you realise where we are

They are both males

how does that discredit anything i just posted? idiot

Why are anons obsessed with regulars?

because they aren't even playing the game and only come here to fill the empty void in their lives with drama like teenagers that they are.

And ded

/tesg/ is gonna die soon

rip

I changed the armor of a vanilla NPC and the CK generated FaceGenData, is it safe to delete it? I didnt touch the face or anything, just changed one item for another.

Reminder that there's nothing wrong if a waifu is having a relationship with a dark-skinned man. Would you beat your daughter up if she's dating a black gentleman? I don't think so.

dead

Blame your fellow countrymen for pushing cuck propaganda.

clones so waifuuuu

What's the best mod for female idle animations? R.A.P. makes them look very fucking dumb, but looks decent on males.

Which mommy has the comfiest bosom with the sweetest milk?

Freir

Woe.

Yvenn if you pumped enough estrogen into him

RIP IN PIECE

/tesg/ is full of cuqs atm

Not a mom

She will be once Jamal is done with her pussy.

No she won't because vampire.

>So now we have cuckfags
The absolute state of tesg
Just let that shit die for good until the next elder scrolls. No general deserve such degeneracy.

Where?

don't leave me hanging faggots

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55568/?

>no idle anims

Ava strikes again

Is the guy legit retarded or what?

Because there are no good female idle animations that aren't loverlab tier or that's completely anime.

Find it yourself then, I don't you'll find anything

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50078/?

Use 1.35, its almost static, looks good and has no stupid animations

Clones, why are you creating so much waifus?

That would be great with fnis pcea 2, I'm definitely going to download it. I don't know about having all the npcs females having that idle

not really creating many, when im bored i just play around with sliders n shit to make some edits

like the idle is just a feminine standing posture, its definitely alright on most npc's and looks better than any other idle mod i tried, and trust me i tried them all

clones
brave
eiries
peri
meara

these are the top 5 waifu artists and you cannot dispute this fact

nice lashes

thanks "user"!

Cute

Hi Clones!

you'd think wrong

Probably need a little help.

I switched from CBBE to UUNP.

Installed UNP, Vanilla TBBP armours and so on

I have bodyslide for UNP but it seems to not pick up anything now.
No sliders, no bodies etc etc

If it ain't white it ain't right

So now that the SE has a working SKSE is it time to make the jump? Or are we still better off sticking to the OG Skyrim edition?

>SE has a working SKSE
Lmao

>So now that the SE has a working SKSE
It doesn't.

Fuck off with your degenerate Sabas. She needs to fucking die. I hope she dies in real life. I fucking hate her and hate this general who posts her. Fuck off. FUCK OFF. Woman should be WEAK. Woman should be a COCKSLAVE. She should not fuck other women and she should not be stronger or bigger than men. FUCK OFF.

Make Orsinium Great Again

try again, """"user""""

Insecure faggot.

>Woman should be WEAK. Woman should be a COCKSLAVE. She should not fuck other women and she should not be stronger or bigger than men. FUCK OFF.

You will never have relationships in real life.

are there any standalone level-scaling removal mods for Oblivion? I can only find them in massive overhauls which don't interest me like OOO

pretty sure he's being sarcastic and thinks he's funny

Any particularly noteworthy dlc only mods I should try? Just bought the DLC's.

How about make your PC great again and stop posting vanilla special needs edition screenshots you boring attention-seeking fucking faggot

If OOO doesn't interest you, you might be a pleb.
But Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul has options to fix the level scaling and you can turn off all its other features if you're into that sort of plebbery.
Also remember to get Realistic Leveling as well so you don't have to micromanage attributes every time you level up.

No I'm not. Women are for breeding and being stupid or at least less smarter than men. Abominations like Sabas who try to be a smartass, should be put into the gas chamber. I don't care how many times she respawns after that or whatever the fuck she wrote in her dumb ""lore"", her and people like her should know their places. If you have tits - go to the kitchen and be a petite sexy piece of ass who's always ready to get my hairy cock.

the virgin whine

the chad shitpost

Get the one that says "unclusterfucked"

I'm pretty sure her cock is at least 10 times bigger than yours, soyboy.

At this point it'd take less time to list which mods DON'T require DLC assets. Just browse through the Nexus or the recommended mods from the OP website and see what you like.

I've used OOO and I like it but I really prefer building my own compilation of mods to curate gameplay instead of just choosing a single overhaul that effects nearly every aspect of the game.

If YOU prefer packaged bullshit like that, maybe you're the pleb, you eltist cuck.

>Realistic
>Leveling
pick one.

So what? Her 9 feet tall ass should be on her knees if that means it's the only way for me to be taller than her. I'm a man. Any woman that doesn't cater to MY tastes, should fucking die or adapt.

Calm your ass down soyboy, OOO is so timeless that at this point all other worthwhile mods have built themselves around it to maintain full compatibility.
Shitrim mods like Requiem and SkyRe are the true nightmares to work with since they're legitimately incompatible with everything, while Oblivion mods are surprisingly flexible if you know what you're doing. Which you obviously don't :^)

Yea that's why I got the DLC. But then aside from the vampire stuff people mentioned here, I couldn't remember what I wanted lol. So many options it overwhelms me.

Nah, I think she should dress you up like a girl and cum inside your ass, completing your sissy soyboy appearance.

I don't wanna be that guy begging to be spoonfed, but I have a tendency to just keep modding for hours until I don't even wanna play the game anymore.

Do any of you have like a short list of 1-2 essential mods for each aspect of the game (characters, sounds, light, etc) so I don't end up with over 100 mods in the game?

And they're both virgin

can't install SMIM

What the fuck? Why would SHE cum into MY ass? I don't like this shit you're telling me. That's crazy. You're crazy. I don't feel comfortable. Women are for breeding, not for pegging men.

Issue 1: You're using NMM
Issue 2: You haven't googled the issue first before asking us

>Tfw all the good clothe mods are for chestlets
>Cowtits neglected

what if rape?

Oh? You're starting to shake, aren't you? Maybe that's what you want deep down? A strong woman with a huge equine cock, to pump you while calling you a sweet-sweet girl?

I'm going to leave. I don't like the thoughts you're putting into my head. And what the fuck is "soyboy" anyway? What does soy have to do with anything. No. Fuck off. Women are for breeding and being weak, and nothing will change my mind.

>You haven't googled the issue first before asking us
I have, and nobody seems to have problems installing it.

It's because people who know what they're doing don't use fucking NMM.

Why fight things that you desire? You are afraid to get ashamed for it, to feel guilty? Don't be. What matters is how it makes you happy. It doesn't have to do anything with other people.

>The Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) is recommended for proper installation.

Ahahahaha holy fuck

what is UUNP bodyslide

lmao

Why are all lewd OTP so tame and vanilla? Where's the kinky shit?

I'm not ashamed of anything. I'm sure in my sexuality. I like weak girls and I like to dominate them. Because women should be dominated and should not have their own will. But.. my heart races when I think about what you said. Fucker, what are you doing to me?

topkek

I know everyone is busy shitposting right now but here is something to discuss

youtube.com/watch?v=R8wCIFe6FCY

Stop samefagging, you fucking degenerate.

>But.. my heart races when I think about what you said. Fucker, what are you doing to me?

Opening the path to patrician taste and making you stop being a normalfag. It's okay to want a huge muscled futanari to fuck you like a sissy till you pass out. Since you were shitposting about Sabas and yelling like a cretin, that's what you actually want to begin with. It's like the loudest homophobes who are actually insecure latent gays. Don't fight what you like. Embrace it.

Hi folks. Curently working on deep grove and i'm having problems. This wood was supposed to be easy to get lost in but even tho it's getting overcrowded with foliage, navigating your way through is not as chalenging as i hoped.
Should i 1)clutter it so you won't see shit
2) fill it with obticles so you'll have to constantly look for way around it
3) go crazy with verticality

or something else?

>a /tesg/ server filled with nothing but drama and people trying to cuck everyones waifu

Is there any in depth guide on how to get skyrim LE to be super stable or is it just something you have to spend "years" with to learn

but if i play with other people they will see my waifu. who is mine only