im not buying into your ponzi meme coin

mate LTC will dethrone BTC
>segwit is locked in, will be activated soon
>will be on coinbase soon, just like ETH
>BTC will just get slower and slower as miners refuse to budge

>segwit
literally a meme.

>coinbase adoption
like that will make the price skyrocket, litecoin is already on all other major exchange sites.

>BTC will get slower
the only reason litecoin is faster, is because literally no one uses it or cares about it, you have all the bandwidth for yourself basically

maybe you should read up on what segwit is before shitposting

maybe you should read up on litecoin before investing money into it

I was about to invest $500 into litecoin but now I don't know which one you to believe. It's steadily rising overtime, it looks safe to me?

This, help us, pls.

use your money as you please, litecoin will spike a little, but it will without a doubt crash and burn afterwards, there's a reason why it was dead for 3-4 years.

the only reason for its increase is because segwit will never be activated on bitcoin, so the litecoin developers slapped the segwit meme atop their failed ponzi coin so they can sell their bags and get out

either way, its too late to buy into it now, it'll spike 5-6$ at best, and die down

I don't know what to fucking believe anymore

>it'll spike 5-6$ at best, and die down
What makes you think this?

Damn nigga you must have a crystal ball

aren't all that?

because everyone will sell at that point, segwit is all litecoin has to cling unto, once that is done, everyone will cash out

You're just mad you sold all your stack low you chooch. LTC could hit $33-36 by the end of this month.

I hold a modest $4000 of LTC that I bought at 11.5 USD/LTC

I'm in deep on litecoin but I fucking hate it. Sure it will likely spike with segwit and coinbase adoption but the miners have been doing some ridiculous market manipulation as of late and it's gross. Prices being made over tweets from greedy developers. Fuck that coin. Once I'm farther in the green and it oooks like she's dropping I'm dumping that fuckshit coin like a bad habit

When you planning to exit user?

I just maintain a trailing stop limit with a fair distance to the new highs
That way I don't have to watch the charts 24/7

FUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUD FUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUDFUD FUD FUD

Too bad LTC will flunk and you'll lost money.

How, with a stop order above your entry price?

Yea I have some stops set up as well, but I'm pretty much a chart addict at this point anyways so doesnt really matter

Too bad I'm already in profit and my stop losses virtually guarantee I will stay in profit at this point. Stop trying to justify your financial cowardice. We can't all be rich bud, someone's gta dig the ditches ya know?

Woah, wait a sec. You can tell Bittrex to automatically sell the moment it hits the price that you bought it at?

You can do that on every exchange worth its salt.

Am I blind or does Bittrex not have this feature?

Yeah with a stop limit at or slightly above your entry you're pretty much safe as houses

Not sure, I rarely use Bittrex
Exchanges with stop-loss/stop-limit orders:

Poloniex
Bitfinex
Kraken

The Bitfinex implementation is really good

LIMIT

730 LTC deep. My body is ready.

when should we sell? will it peak after segwit?

Ok, I THINK I figured it out. Thanks for helping, I feel a bit safer. What I don't understand is that if it continues to go down in the next hour, won't it sell my LTC and I'll be at a loss?

I do t use bittrex but I'm fairly sure you want to change the ask price to some gain you're hoping for...

youtu.be/5v5y3icu6YY

You're all small time compared to this guy.

LTC is low energy, always been, always will.

You're gonna be a rich man by the end of the month

Ferrari or Lamborghini?

LTC volume is $84 million, second only to BTC.

High energy as fuck.

Honestly the only complaint about ltc that makes sense is that the inflation rate is higher

>Ferrari or Lamborghini?
You're going to be poor forever.

I agree with that sentiment. If I ever get rich from crypto, I'd stick to driving something modest and reliable. I care more fore financial security than ostentatious displays of wealth.

What a faggot, I'd buy a 4 bugatti veyron, and 2332 lambos.

>bitcoiners

why tf did jeb marry a hobbit?

Bitcoin was dead for a few years until last summer. Do you think it's going to crash and burn soon too?

fpbp

this board is entirely spam now. sad.

go long LTC. its turned around.

Longed more ltc

Meh, I got like 16 LTC because I'm poor.

If it moons it moons, if not, whatever, I can stomach it.

Buy the dip RIGHT NOW IDIOTS

Thy price hath dipped. You know the drill.

No, it just means you'll not get rich enough to feel safe buying a cool car.

If you got 100 million you would spend 300k on a lambo/any other solid car and you know it, even if you were a total frugal autist you would.

Not even a frugal autist and I would not, possibly my own helicopter, but I have no interest in wholesale advertisiment of my riches

God, Jeb!'s the biggest fucking failure of a son.

Great example of being too nice. Shame.