/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 22nd of November:
1718 – The pirate Blackbeard was killed in battle by a boarding party of British sailors off the coast of North Carolina, ending his reign of terror in the Caribbean.
1812 – War of 1812: During a punitive expedition against Native American villages, a contingent of Indiana Rangers were ambushed by Kickapoo, Winnebago, and Shawnee warriors.
1967 – The United Nations Security Council unanimously adopted Resolution 242 in the aftermath of the Six-Day War between Israel and Egypt, Jordan, and Syria.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

>News
CK2 Jade Dragon and EU4 Cradle of Civiliyation are out

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76 (embed) (embed)

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k (embed) (embed)

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V (embed) (embed)

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.1 - 13/10/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk (embed) (embed)

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr (embed) (embed)

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV (embed) (embed)

Old Thread

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Based

Ignore to posting and shit report.

cringe

White men

W&B

Remember to la plata and yeehaw

I need a Rome: Total War mixed with EU4 mixed with Victoria and Quake 3 video game now.

Is this the quality of non-traditional threads or is this a falseflagging operation?

Fuck you, cancerous tool.

What do you think?

t. /gsg/ memers complain that R&I was controlling, but when they don't get the thread they want this is what they do.

Reminder to not do drugs

This infopic sucks ass. Either make we should collectivelly make a new one, or proceed to escalate the thread wars further.

>make a new one
Like you shitters already did?
Leaving out half the games and adding ebin memes?

A few user tried to update the infopic a few months back, but constant thread wars, and then t. /gsg/, prevented it from ever taking hold.

This community is violently autistic. There isn't ever going to be something that's fully agreed upon. This shit is inevitable frankly.

Don't argue, it's what the shitposters want. Just make threads like this and ignore them.

I can't believe they killed Blackbeard

>Leaving out half the games and adding ebin memes?
That's why I say a new one and at that, collectively, you moron. EU3 is posted once a month, and what the fuck is Distant Worlds even? I understand EU4 and Goy$ are popular and must be represented even though it's opposed here, but beyond that, what the fuck is your problem? Do YOU want prolonged threadwars?

>

I know, but these people sometimes.

White men

Turks are white and based

>Osake wa Fūfu ni Natte kara
good taste.

Based feetposter

now that's what I call BASED

why doesn't any pdox game allow me to change the terrain of a province through event?

Common Universalis allows it

White And Based

To fight late game lag in Hearts of Iron, what is more fair?
> reducing normal production
> increasing production cost
> increasing manpower cost

I tried manpower costsx4, but the result was that the SU and China got major boosts since they don't have at first enough industry to field all their manpower. Also minors got even more screwed.

Because in EU and CK it's unrealistic.
In the time period of Victoria it will cost tremendous amounts of money, so the end will not be worth it, except for ebin memes.
And in HoI it's useless.

Realistic talking, in HOI it should be possible to change a province to urban. Depending on the game, maybe if you have enough factories in it.

In 4, it would be interesting if you could develop agrarial regions into industrial ones. But the SU would get even more broken.

>And in HoI it's useless
making defensible terrain?

Can some kind user provide me with a download link for the latest version of Meiou? Pretty please.

To counter argue, in every HOI game there's something called forts. You can always build those if you want to protect somewhere.

I mean user, would you really try to turn a hill into a mountain instead of building a few bunkers?

>MEIOU
AEIOU

Just use steam workshop downloader

Don't forget that large areas were flooded during ww2 to stop invaders.

>still no option to mass expel refugees shitting up my court

seriously why do these retards even come to your royal court without your consent

If I revoke a title using the intrigue option do I still get the -15 to vassal opinion?

Nope

Using intrigue/seduction focus is cheating

samefag

A travel of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Hey /gsg/ im playing a grand campaign. forming hre in ck2 so im not a blob in eu4. Whats a good alt history for italy? byzzie south? lombardia?

>33% of posts are R&I
next one should be a traditional one

Great thread guys
Keep up the quality posts

Nice falseflag. Spam and then say it's clearly the thread's problem, and not the t. /gsg/ autists sperging out.

that wasn't me though

These people are the same who kick modders because of the sites they visit or because they refuse to include what they want in their own mods.
>replying
It's an old tactic of the control freak who makes the t. /gsg/ threads. He tries to spam the thread to get it deleted.

Not falseflagging personally.
I can't be 100% sure that your theory is correct but even if it is it doesn't negate the fact that non-traditional threads are shitposting invitations.

Wonder what will be the next casual gsg sequel.

Based redditor

Hey guys, I love playing grand strategy style video games. is this a good place to come and discuss them with other fans??

Yes

What is the byzantium strat after 1.23? Budget monk already did video on it but he literally just got lucky.

Who'll win?

>Who'll win?
A-H

>have to have 50k-70k soldiers of good quality to fend off mongols as Russia
>I'm bad and still don't have emperor title at 930
>the not sure if I'll be able to feudalize and beef up enough territory to swing it
I could always save 20,000 for merc spam but that feels gamey

Someone pls hold me

jews

But what about coffe?

The Rebels
As always

In Victoria 2, is it possible to become the 1st great power with minors?

He always wins

Just dismantle Britain and Germany.

Blob

Why did Austria pandered to Hungary so much?

As a minor however how do I get the military strenght to do so?

Justifications take time and bad boy points are kinda slow to drop. Any province in special to take?

'Minor' is a very broad definition. Persia was minor, but had the potential, for example.

You could, though, just ally other GPs like France.

>mudslimes
>potential
Remedial class for you

You jelly poorfags?
;)