/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

comic-doujin.com/danron/danron_87/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

penis

Naegi is my boyfriend.

I want to fuck Kaito!

Angie and her beloved Saihara (as her housewife)!

Chichiro is gay and deserve a beating. Maybe he'll even man up then

t. Asahina

Makoto why do you have a sword behind your back?

and with that i find myself drifting off to sleep atop the Chihiro pile, goodnight /drg/ may you dream of many Chihiros!

Makitty Purrukawa!

Oumaede!

>that anatomy

Shuichi and Angie living carefree as the island caters to their every need!

Impossible, chiaki is a real person at the same age of chihiro. Maybe the ai were his doing, but not the real one unless time travels are real

Chihiro is not gay!

>Look Saihara, all I'm saying is there's nothing inherently immoral about cannibalism.

Koko! ...

It's not gay if he's a girl

With all the fuckery DR has shown you're doubting time travel?

>the after-killing game "training sessions" are just Shuichi fucking both girls without condoms

Animator!

First off: AI Chiaki is the only one that matters, she wasn't originally intended to be real.

Second: Her FTEs and chapters 5 and 6 make it pretty clear that Chihiro is her dad, or at least she thinks of their relationship as a father daughter thing.

Just another reason why DR3 is stupid.

I'm fine with that

>chiaki is a real person at the same age of chihiro
She's one year older, if you go by class.

I just realised, Kodaka only wrote DR3 Hope side, this means RLChiaki is purely an invention of studio Lerche.

I love Kirumi!

Precisely. Everyone who says Chiaki was real all along is a fucking moron.

Do you ever plan to do a video on all the characters at some point or just V3's?

Smoogie!

Mugi is being consumed by legs!

MUH DICK
translation when?
comic-doujin.com/danron/danron_87/

cats are flexible

Perhaps, although I'd have to replay DR1 and SDR2 to refresh my memory of them.

Gotcha gotcha

Almost everyone in DR has pretty long legs, even Himiko

Every dangan using stilts!

You're either going to love me or hate me for this next edit. Either way, have another transparent Training Saihara. I'm gonna be using it for my next edit, but if anyone needs it feel free to take it.

The long black hair plus red eyes trio!

Why does training-Saihara looks like is about to go sub-zero?

Kodaka said in the interview that he was the one who came up with the idea of real Chiaki after replaying DR2.

goodnight friend!

>after replaying DR2
what a fucking retard

Kodaka let his waifufaggotry get in the way of telling a good story.

Like with Maki.

>Actually, now that I think about it, when I started making DR3, I got stuck on something from DR2. After Nanami dies in Chapter 5, she comes back in Chapter 6 through a glitch, and when I was writing Nanami for that, I had the idea that she was “a little bit off”. She’s not like the Nanami we’ve seen so far, I thought; she was never that tender. I had that gnawing at my brain when I was making DR3, and I thought, “Maybe that really was a different Nanami,” and that’s how I came up with the Nanami in Zetsubou-hen.

Let's be real, the exact thing happens with me whenever I think about writing stuff.

Which is why we have to RESIST that urge, user. Lest we descend into the dark depths of Hackery.

Oh fuck off Kodaka that was totally A.I Nanami.

Do you ever hated a character because you can relate to them too much?

Hifumi's gotta be like that for at least one user here, I think.

Saionji using Mahiru's camera to take humiliating photos of Mikan.

Oh no.
Who's the victim?

No, although I do like her more because of it, I do feel some odd nags about how I relate to her.

Wtf, I wish I had black hair and red eyes so Mugi would love me like that.

The Chiaki in Chapter 6 was closer to the AI Chiaki than the real Chiaki could ever be.

ESPECIALLY Himiko.

not really

Well, you know the phrase "ravioli ravioli don't lewd the magic loli"? Well...

It's the driving force behind why I stay away from Shuichi and Nagito. But it makes me a hypocrite because I stan Touko and wife Moogie. Probably because the similarities are too real. And the gender makes that disconnect which makes me more comfortable in liking the character.

You need more than that to earn Mugi's love.

Finally, time to play through the games with the original japanese dub instead of english.

you filthy degenerate

What's the secret?

90% of Tenko's character is lewding Himiko

You lie!

Be nice to Tenkofags.

The edit is done. As I said, you're either going to love me or hate me for this.

user NO

>these legs

I like Tenko but be honest

Ruruka

I hate this and love this.

>himiko says she isn't sure she can go to the bathroom at night by herself
>tenko already drooling at the thought of taking himiko to go pee on the very first day they've met

What was her fucking problem?

90% of women are into piss.

horny af

wrong

Sorry this is the real edit

Holy fuck, user.
I don't know whether to laugh or despair

Either be fictional or her brother.

IBUKIFAGS UNITE

Ibuki trading pokemon with Saionji

That number is a bit too high user.
/drg/ tends to have the minority crowds being more vocal than the majority.

Both.

user YES

It was my first time experimenting with the second Training Saihara. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually.

Why do you think girls go to the bathroom together?

Tenko's obsession with Yumeno is the one thing I dislike about her character but she's my favorite so that can't add up.

then why do boys whip out their dicks in front of each other?

Only australians do that.

Kiyo!

What boys have you been associating with

殺されたい?

I was talking in the context of taking a leak!

To spot each-other because a lot of assaults happen in female bathrooms. Like we joke about it a lot but they are the most vulnerable in the bathrooms and some dark shit tends to happen in there.

She's too expressive and naive to realize how upfront about half of the things she doesis.

What bathrooms have you been hanging out in?

In DR1 you could actually do free time events in the bathroom with some characters since the amount of rooms available in the earlier chapters were limited.

チンポで!

I don't like public bathrooms unless I am the one personally cleaning them. The amount of stuff I have had to clean in them turns me off to public bathrooms period. The mens room being the dirtiest though is a joke, women bathrooms are fucking nightmare a lot of the time. Who the fuck leaves beer bottles and diapers in the wax bags?

Girls often attack each other in the bathrooms?

>junko will never tease you by whispering lewd things into your ear only to make you despair and knee you in the balls