/ink/- Splatoon General

Clam Edition
Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Foil Flingza Roller has been released! Sub: suction bomb, special: tenta missiles.
- The latest US Splatfest, Sci-fi vs. Fantasy, is currently finished! Congrats to Team Fantasy for winning!
- New update releasing Thursday, Nov 23! Watch the trailer here: youtu.be/U1gyg1HjPOY
--- New ranked mode, Clam Blitz! Available in the December update.
--- New music, weapons, hairstyles, pants, and 140 pieces of gear!
--- Two new stages, MakoMart and Shellendorf Institute, and two returning stages, Walleye Warehouse and Arowana Mall! MakoMart will be playable on Friday, Nov 24.
--- New SR stage, Salmonid Smokeyard!
--- Level cap increased to 99! When reached, you will have the option to reset to level *1.
--- New ways to take pictures with amiibo!
--- Weapons and gear can now be changed between matches without leaving the lobby!

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> Lobby Randomizer for lobbies
- agent-17.github.io/Splatoon-2-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

owo

kowokowonowoe!

dynamo buff for fuck sake

I just want a reliable horizontal. Sometimes they are right there in front of me but it doesn't kill them and only get a hit marker.

how would you react if you saw a video of a woomy being executed by octolings

>thread moving at a snails pace
>still manage to split threads
Owo

I'd know it would be fake straight away. Octo's are trash and are weak as fuck. A single squid, ONE single squid picked up randomly from the street was able to take out several squids on many different battles and even take out some of the more higher ranking members with no troubles. They are garbage and not even a threat if they can be stopped by just one squid.

Hoodrat was here! owo is a loser!

Would you, /ink/

Does anyone want to play some salmon run?

would I what
>captcha: calle only

owo is miles better than your shit tier oc

You aren't in a position to be criticizing other woomies. Try again when you're fresh enough to have an in-game league wingman that's also your waifu.

owo is going to steal your fucking hat

what if your yebbie widened his eyes and saw a bulge

What if your woomy started padding her underwear so she could have a buldge?

>:large
Add :orig instead to get full image size

>100+ friends from /ink/
>only 2 of them online
This is truly the worst time to be playing online.

What if she had a puffy vulva instead so she doesn't need to pad her underwear?

I always save the orig but I've never seen it change anything, I have the same image as that user and it's identical.

Try posting it? Compression is compression

She doesnt, and shes jealous of the woomys whos vulvas have grown out nice and plump, and shes too impatient to wait for squid puberty .
You know, squid puberty, when woomys get puffy and spags nice feminine willies

I tried but it gets detected as a duplicate. It's not compressed, same size same resolution. See for yourself on any image, crank up the zoom and compare large to orig--not the slightest bit of artifacts or anything to suggest large is inferior.

I'll still download orig 'cause I'm autistic and need the quintessential version of anything I save.

Dear, Nintnedo

Buff the Splatling Guns

Love, Wommy

>steal your fucking hat
Thief! THIEF!

When did speedy start autism posting? It used to be cute and endearing at first with the speedy is early/late stuff but now it's reaching all new levels of shit posting

I know everyone loves their characters and want to share them and let everyone love them as much as you do. But can we dial it down just a tad bit, for or my sanity? Thanks

No. It deserves to be shit.

Weird, there are cases where the difference between large and orig are visible from what I've seen

/ink/ is the embodiment of autism, that's why

HYDRA SPLATLING WHEN

Why? Heavy is really good, and the Mini will be good once the Zink comes out.

why do you hate it. it was supposed to be fun

they really are awful, what is their function? The only one worth a damn is the hydra.

It stopped being fun when autists made the entire thread about it.

owo post your oc user, we wont make fun of it

Have you used the mini against ballers?

I would play splat2n exclusively as my multiplayer game if i could alt-tab out and browse the internet during the 2-3 minutes queue times. but all i have is my phone since it's switch.

What to you do during queue times, /ink/?

I have 2 monitors.

why not just connect it to your tv...

>not playing in tabletop mode placing your Switch on the PC desk

yeah this would be pretty nice, but i'm shipping out in february so i don't want to spend on a new monitor

because it's connected to my monitor. i have everything on and around my desk.

>there are people in this galaxy that dont know how to use the mini splatling

seriously tho, next time you play splat zones, try it out. its great on splat zones

>long ass windup making it nearly impossible to hit anything
>when you do, only clips the guy

its like dedede in sm4sh but worse.

Its like

TABLE
MODE

PUT THE SWITCH
ON TOP
OF YOUR
TABLE

I haven't given tabletop mode a proper try because I use the pro controller, and the screen is small if it's not in your lap. i might try though

It's like WHAT?!?

Even then it only counters that shitty super, if you're already charged and in range that is.

I guess I'm just in the opinion that stuff like the nozzle, dynamo and all splatlings are low tier.

Is the deco any good, I like the role it supposed to play but I never execute it. I'm fairly confused on my role in the team during matches.

Maintenance times

– 4:50 PM PT (November 23) – 6:30 PM PT (November 23)
– 7:50 PM ET (November 23) – 9:30 PM ET (November 23)
– 12:50 AM in the UK (November 24) – 2:30 AM in the UK (November 24)
– 1:50 AM in Europe (November 24) – 3:30 AM in Europe (November 24)

>wanting to play on a 6-inch screen in 720p where you can't fucking see anything
I guess if you play facerush weapons it works pretty well.

>the screen is small if it's not in your lap
are you even human

The Deco isn't that useful with how good Stingray is right now. I don't really use it because I can't decide on a proper build for it.

was killed by a GOOD weapon

>match starting
>someone on my team d/c's

You are welcome to try.

It's a bit much. A recurring gag that always fails at its punch.

My TV is on the middle of my desk surrounded by 2 monitors and a mounted vertical.

And I just switch the source back to my PC once I'm done playing.

ya'll niggas #poopcore

I don't quite remember the octoling models in-game, but do they look older than our inklings? Or is this how people decided to draw the majority of them?

They look taller and they have this "Ara ara" voiceline

they look much more mature

I recall in the first game they had some clipping issues with their chests because they were bigger than Inklings.

But that's no surprise, given Inkling are flat.

Which hairstyle would special woomy have? I am thinking those squiggly pigtails

>two bucket hats
Dam this yebbie is /cool/ as ice

how do you get look, i need to know

>it's another morey towers in rotation and you still have not learned how to get good with chargers episode

HNNNGG

>when the stingers are timed just right so you getting stingered forever in the last 30 seconds of wave 3

I would have preferred pigtails that looks more tentacle-ish that the curly fries were getting but I'll still use it

just get duelies and battle it out in the thunderdome that is the bottom half of the map.

I can't pick which of the two new pants I should give my woomy.

I am glad to see they finally got rid of that fucking corporate shill line. I am happy to see NoA are actually wanting to make Marina more likable as a character. And it seems much more appropriate when they have banter dialogue during splatfest

Chargers suck and aren't worth getting good at.

I don't regard the Dynamo highly either, but you shouldn't knock the Nozzlenose and Splatlings. The H-3 I can't speak for, but the L-3 can be effective outranging standard range shooters, it also has a great turfing output. The difficulty is in getting the rhythm down.

wait there are new pant options? I dont remember that. I dont know if I can ever change from the leggings though. That delicious camel toe

You lose your normal suit in hero mode, you're left in underwear and a bra

Play the campaign, lose your armor and your character will be stripped down to their underwear. Bonus points if you can snap of picture of yourself in this state in the winning title screen.

Girls get bootyshorts, boys get longer shorts, and both get leggings.

sweating_man.jpg

Woomys get these and the short shorts here

I want to pull on those skin tight pants and watch them snap back.

oh dear, I think I will have to make the change lads

everyone keeps saying camel toe, but i dont see it

There was an image someone made a while back during the demo of a close up of her camel toe. I wish I saved it but this is all I have

there we go, thanks

THE LAST PANEL HAS A DIFFERENT HAIR STYLE
MY AUTISM
MY
MY AUTIS- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can kinda see it, their more voluptuous hair makes them seem older but I hardly see it. Still look dough faced like our inklings. But the octoling armor does help to shape their breasts whether they're actually bigger or not, so I can see that.

Not sure about looking taller, don't have a comparison

Couldn't find anything like that in the scrolls.

>that clipping

Anyone doing any SR?

FC?

ok i'm going to bite the bullet and ask

what the fuck is woomy

Female squid. Yebby or Spaghetti is a male.

Slang for female inkling. It's the sound they make.

Quick! Come up with 2 new commands to add to Booyah! and This way!