/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Golds up jnug's down edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

Previous Thread: → #

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/direxion-suspends-creation-units-daily-210700250.html?.tsrc=rss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PLNT any good? Looks like it's in a nosedive rn, might be good time to buy

Ive got AAPL CMG and DIS, with $1.6k on the sidelines. Ready for the correction

>linked wrong previous thread
>no link in new thread

prick

>old thread links to a 404
>this thread links to the old old thread

This OP clearly distracted by /d/ when making this one.

Got 40 bucks leftover. I'm thinking PIP. What ya'll shilling today?

Can't believe only one person mentioned CBLI, all you stupid fucks chasing low volume stocks when there is a better opportunity.

I told you to buy CUBE

No you didn't. The only time it was mentioned was today which was too late

kill yourself.

How come jnug is down, do people think gold's rally is ending?

this

anyone can go to finviz and look at the top gainers idiot

it wasn't too late, you dumb niggers still could've made a play on it

Hey man, no need for the racism. We are all friends here.
:^)

lmao JDST up 8%, the nug is down 4%. Must be the creation unit suspension.

just you faggots wait until the entire bank sector picks up but jdst it short term. Gold did gap up a lot

NFLX has earnings report today

what do you guys think, up or down

3k from CBLI today

Entry 2.20 out 2.57.

Had it on watch afterwards, was gonna re-enter, but was dicking around with video game mods.

Snooze 30 minutes and you miss gains

I never play earnings, they are never really worth it

finance.yahoo.com/news/direxion-suspends-creation-units-daily-210700250.html?.tsrc=rss

Your threadly reminder to jump into the MACKattack for the inevitable climb up. Enjoy the ride or stay for the dividend, it's up to you.

Personally I'm waiting for a dip to low 3's to double down on my position, who knows if it'll get low again tho....

So you just have to buy in by may 17 Right?

wish I could flip a 3k profit

It's an overcorrection, people think the reason JNUG stopped new shares creation is because the market is declining or something. In actuality it's because the volume isn't there for them to create new shares.

Cause jnug tracks the gdxj. Gdxj tracks the performance of junior miner companies. So there isn't a strict correlation between gold and jnug. Gold could be down and jnug could be up.

this doesn't change a thing.The fact that creation units are suspended means, jnug stops tracking gdxj due to it's own supply and demand. It should be down roughly 7% , but it's only down 4% due to the suspension.

Holy shit AMRS, thank god I listened.

Up 11k in the last 3 trading days.
Just bought much more.

shit heads.
This is going to 1 dollar plus within 3 months.

I hope you're all holding heavy.
this is the closest to a guarantee as you'll ever fucking see.

fug why didn't I buy this under 50 cents when AMRS shiller came back

Not much volume but pretty good EPS.

Having been shilling AMRS for month. You nignogs always said shit for pumping!
This thing gonna take lift off! Buy up right now! Not too late.

Buy while all the newfags are purging themselves from RNN. The split will happen, news announced
????
PROFIT

I can't buy right now. All my capital is tied up in other trades.

dude, I knew about it for a year and a half.
was only a matter of time before it started getting going.
But yes, this is still going to double, im just buying as much as I can every week.
technicals aside, the fundamentals of this company and the science are outrageous

Yes, Watching closely on RNN. Will dip more. My entry is .28-.40. I can wait after RS too!

Swing PPHM, Looking for correction!

Even financials are getting taken care off. Released 15M conversion note form today.Will be releasing 10K today perferbly AH. I am looking my exit to be around $5 end of 2018. Screen shot it. Short will begin to chase!

Am averaging down soon

>I am looking my exit to be around $5 end of 2018

Couldn't agree more.

fuck you.

You started shilling it before it tanked on earnings. that was well over a month ago

Shove a rake down your throat

You're an idiot, AMRS shiller has been doing this for a year.
He has called most all major movement.

No more bullshit arguing from you, take the advice. Buy it up while you can.

What's a good entry price?

No, you're the idiot.

He was gone after last summer then resurfaced shortly before the last earnings call which was a FLOP. Then he disappears until it started climbing again recently and tries to take credit.

He is a fraud.

A good entry price is anything under a dollar.

and no, you have clearly missed many posts.
Who cares at this point, AMRS is sorting it's shit out.. don't let your flawed judgment fuck with this opportunity

Well over month ago and still didn't buy! ahaha
Up by 40%.
Brotas 2.
Farnesene growth.
DARPA partenership.
Possible BO from Dupon!!

And sugar deals!!

I see sour grapes who got weakhand and sold his shares with out DD.

This is just the estimated revenue from sugar deals. How salty are you.
This is one of those company that is worth billions in 10 year period.

You were wrong.

Own up to it.

CLF is as cheap as it gets
Earnings May 4
Was 12 in January
Good Fundamentals
Low now because of China iron ore stockpile
Going to snap back to 8.5 easily

Own up what? That i am up by 40%???
If you are confused I am not AMRS shiller 69. He is somebody else. I got in because of him then started researching! And wallah happen to be gold! You can't time investment retard! He always said to go long!

I feel like your one of those people who don't like others making money!

Whats the possibility of Buyout?
what are the whispers around it?
I know their new CFO dabbled in preparing takeovers

>wallah

its "voila" you cretin

I am still holding, and will continue to hold in this company. They are brilliant. They are cleaning out all the nobs who just want to make a few cents. After split tho...I'll see ya'll in the yacht club

>voila
idiot wallah is Arabic term! We use it to signify god is great! Or are we not welcome here?

Temasek? They dumped so price was low

fair enough

i dont care youre arab if you dont care im jew

yeah, im talking about something else.

I don't want to see BO honestly. Its better as it is. What i want to see is the results of DARPA collaboration results.

DARPA collab could moon AMRS to $3

I actually agree.
Though a major jump due to a buyout wouldn't hurt.

When is the DARPA results coming out anyways..
and what are they going to show us revenue wise

You aren't the real AMRS Shiller, shoo shoo. I gave everyone a month to prepare the TA was setting up for the double titty formation.

LOL... so when is the next dip (i.e. titty curve)

Someone give me a greentexted basic gestalt on AMRS and why it will be 5$ by December.

I am not that informed about the topic. But if you are interested here is the extract. There is a guy in stocktwits.com/FinalThought?q=FinalThought . He is the person to go to for info. He always post something thats valuable.

Apart from DARPA! They also are working on Trepenes, its the new molecule amyris created which can be used in oil production.

their science is helping them make synthetic copies of expensive chemicals..

so companies who need certain chemicals to create their products, who would need to pay outside sources for special expensive ingredients.. can get these same chemicals made for whatever price AMRS chooses.

CUBE is going to $29.

I buy Ford for the dividends, fight me.

I buy Ford because I like mustangs.

Don't need to. You are already fighting yourself

I don't know what to say anymore! Are you an IDIOT?
Don't matter what AMRSShiller said or didnt. What matters is if AMRS is legit billion dollar compnay? And the answer is yes.

This with brotas 2 expansion in brazil alone will knock it out of park! . And we still got trepenes and Darpa to go for round too... Also sugar. So many stuff going on!

I care about both, you heathens
t. christian

Funny, How at one point we are discussing life changing molecules which can takes us to infinity and beyond and at the same time there is a closet faggot who just takes one step back for humanity.

NMM

trend is your friend

I'm pretty sure you forgot the 120 million dollar debt they have on their head. As well as that they spend more money currently making the product than selling it so they are effectively selling products for a loss. What you need is better efficacy and better product margins which they have slowly been transitioning. Your risk is that they might never be able to go net positive in sales. At that point, nothing would matter hence why it would be a penny stock.

Just bought 2445 shares & 0.6951
How did I do ?

where do you see it going?
revenue is picking up, beating expectations, and theyre making breakthroughs right?

im holding 22k shares.
but good for you, you'll double your money at least

Their debt was pushed back to 2020, so they bought themselves time. I cannot tel until the next ER. We have to see if product revenue from sales exceed expenses from making the products. Only at that net positive would you be inclined to leave a large sum for a long term hold. If not, then you are taking the risk.

JNUG is going to explode tomorrow

OCRX just pop!!!!

Lmao I was wondering where you went to. Stock is a boba fidedog.

Why is that? Any insight?

If you planning on spending at least month than good entry but expect to be red tomorrow morning. Lot of people will cash up after today.
You can't time investment thats the first rule!

Been shilling this past week. Still got room to grow. Get it while its hot

Lol my entry was 1.28! i am still holding it. HAHAHA I have no DD on it though! Friend told me to buy it.

CVM's cheap, NMM & PLUG going up!

Thanks for the heads up
But I know I won't earn money overnight in whatever I do in life

Also where do you guys look for your moon mission candidates ?

Late for NMM (Been sick since Friday)
>beat 2 earnings estimates in a row
>BDI is climbing
>In a strong uptrend
>Restructuring
>bought 2 more ships to bring in more money
>shipping industry finally bottomed out last month and is on the verge of a rally
>beat earnings by huge amounts last two quarters
>has a diverse fleet, unlike DRYS, and will likely go up with the Baltic Dry Index
>refinanced debt and paid off over $100 million of it since the start of 2016
>just sold $100 mil worth of shares in a direct offering at market price
>will start paying massive dividends as soon as their finances are in order

holding my sell limit at $7 once it hits $6 im going to start selling off not all at once just little by little

Newfag question here:

Can I make a profit on this app if I'm not NEET? I work a full time office job but usually spend about half my shift dicking around on Veeky Forums.

of course

just swing trade

aye dat copy pasta

Long CMRE is the ideal small cap shipping play

Yeah, you shouldn't be day trading on RH anyway because it's a shit trading platform.

NMM

expecting lots of growth out of NMM

CMRE looks good, but i think alot of people here are already in NMM

Also with NMM having a smaller market cap you will see bigger spikes which means bigger gains for longs.

Anyone know what's up with ARTX?

NMM and PLUG are finally going up, don't miss it!

I dont know man, it always moves pretty rigid but it seems to have deflated. You can safely swing trade from 2.95 to 3.20, but I don't know when itll get back to 4. I hopped off, onto AMRS

You probably could have done a limit buy for less

should i sell my NMM (avg at 2.09) and re-enter at a lower price? please help.

Hey guys I have a new pick

MNST(Monster beverage corp)

I also browse Veeky Forums and there is a viral new meme called sips where monster is getting the shit memed out of it. Half of fit started drinking monster ultras because of it and seems like people are buying a bunch of these. Looking at mnst's price for the past few months its down too so it didn't even benefit from the trump rally.

MNST to da moon

always buy the meme

WTF happend to CVM?

didn't we meme monster a year ago? i seem to remember a big MNST move. maybe they split...