pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub
If you see a problem, please reply to the OP with suggestions.

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034190313/
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/257263
demonssouls.wikidot.com/world-tendency
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're really tempting fate, and you know it.

>Worst looking place in the entire series.
Someone hasn't played past Anor Londo in DaS1.
DaS2 never gets as ugly as that, despite the development getting gutted for BB.

>despite the development getting gutted for BB
Literally not the case though. DaS2's development was a trainwreck because the guy in charge was more concerned with making pretty-looking tech demos, than with making an actually functional game. He was canned because of how badly he squandered his resources, it's a miracle that Tanimura managed to make something even resembling a game out of the remnants.

This is going to end badly huh?

Anyone on PS4 able to help me transfer some rings and armor to a new character?
Whats in it for you? Seven +10 weapons of your choice. Just let me know what you want, and when you can do so

>Sharp Claymore
Son, if you're going to do a Dex build, there are better weapons than that. Also, you don't "need" 40 Endurance unless you're wielding an ultra.

claymore is actually the best on slot for sharp too, it outdoes flamberge by a little AR

Man I just want to use the fucking Claymore.

>Priestess Ring
For what purpose?

It sounds more like you want to use the Elite Knight set.

Is there anyone on PC willing to help me transfer a Ledo's GH to my new character?
I love this weapon and want to do my playthrough with it, I have no friends that play this game to help me transfer items.

my id: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034190313/

For Blessed weapon. You can hardswap it for something else after you apply the buff.

Set your pass to dsg and come to High Wall, friend.

I do sometimes wish I was Lorian tbqh

Well that too.

Maybe I should just go full DaS3 and pick some ridiculous over the top build or maybe just roll a random build or some shit.

Based sponge fighting the system.

>Literally not the case though.
They split the Souls development team between DaS2 and BB, so yeah A and B team definitely was a thing.

Why not try this? mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/257263

Do a strength claymore since 2 handing is better anyways. You can fit in blessed weapon so the claymore can reach nearly 600 AR. This is what I mainly use on my strength guy, along side a crossbow.

Offers still up. im deleting the old char and just want my rings and armor moved. Just tell me what +10 weapons you want

>le "A Team" and "B Team" meme
From didn't have anywhere near that much manpower up until DaS3, where they let go a bunch of their older developers and hired a bunch of new staff. A bunch of the footwork for Bloodborne was done by Studio Japan, there's a reason why BB and DeS are generally higher quality than the other Souls games.

I'll come on in 5 minutes, I'm still taking a shit. I'd only want the sword spear of NK.

fuck, I used the NK soul for the miracle.

I'll be there in a second

you know what, I can use my other char who does have the NK soul

>he doesn't have friends

Now Farron GS is my best friend.

How is this anyway?

Ok, so where do we meet, where should I place my sign? What's the password?

Use this, my friend.
Free rings are up to you.

no reason to go beyond 40dex

>someone hasn't played past Anor Londo in DS1
Different guy but I've played every souls game and DS2 with it's shit lighting, horrible repeating textures and cartoony design is definitely the worst looking Souls game.

There are some areas in DS2 that are really easy on the eyes, like Majula, Heide, DLCs and Dragon Aerie, but the rest is kinda shit.

Did you not need Ledo's on that character? Or were you intending to transfer a +5 one?

Should I just sink it into VIG?

High wall, in front of first bonfire. PS is dsg1
I have three Chars
first is Kat, then Olive, then Anna, yes, they're all chicks

I had the wrong character

Bonus

Fair enough, red sign is down again when you're ready.

Do you want me to give you a Ledo's with my other character?

waiting for your sign, user
dsg1, in front of High wall first fire

I just placed my red sign next to the bonfire, because before the first flame is rather vague and I wasn't sure where to put it down.

I made a ghost qt character. Gotta do a magic run now, after 3 melee ones. What weapons and magic should I use?

No, I backed up my save so I never lost mine.

not seeing it :/ try a white sign, anywhere right by the first bonfire of the high wall of lothric

Is it necrophilia to fuck an Undead or Unkindled?

>Ghost
>Not R63 slimer
Use Scholars Candlestick for bantz along with Carthus Milkring (and other invisishit)

>R63 slimer
What?

Alright, I just pit down a white one. Pass dsg1. It may be my thrid world tier internet.

Ok perfect, thanks a lot.

not seeing any. delete your sign, ill try mine

trash it

>What is google search

This is too fun. It feels like the most "pure" invasions I've ever played. Just the quintessential experience of kicking a host's door down and beating the shit out of them, without the dissatisfaction that comes with using minmaxed bullshit in Burg or Parish.

>demonssouls.wikidot.com/world-tendency

The wiki says if I as a host kill invading black phantom players my world tendency will go up, but it does not say how much, I can assume by +1 right? Anyone kind enough to invade me and let me kill them at least three times? I fucked up and signed into online by mistake and my tendency's went back to neutral

Alright I'm embered now, at the high wall, the place you get to after porting with the bonfire the first time, near the first bonfire. With the password dsg1
I hope I'll see your sign.

ok, its red, and very clearly next to the bonfire. Name is Kat

It was showing me some shoes senpai
Is this more ghosty-less slimy?

Is that a low sl invader? I think I got invaded by you in the depths the other month with my mage. She was sl 20-25 at the time.

Just finished the dlc last week with her. I missed the dlc on my first play though; thought it was pretty fun. I think I'll make a back up save before doing SOC since I have been enjoying pvp allot. What would be a good point to get my sl to. Right now she is 75. I get lots of connections but due to my low hp have to be very careful not to get hit.

Has anyone here bought the SotFS upgrade for their Dark Souls 2 on Steam? What I want to know is if it replaces the original DaS2 or will it be a separate entry in your library and you can play both?

Slumbering+Silvercat+Lingering+Hiddenbody

Use Pestilent Mercury, Deep/Dark Magic and Darkdrift

>Rule 63
>Slimer
Not that hard desu. It was a compliment, 'twas a decent ghost.

I only started invading with this build today, so it wouldn't have been me.

>SOC
I'm guessing you mean Gwyn? The usual meme PVP level for 1 is 125, but it's way more fun to stay low and invade. 75 can do Lost Izalith which is a shit area to run through as a host but a great one for an invader. I have a couple builds that hang out there, it's a blast with a greatbow.

The upgrade replaces it I think.

It's an entirely new game.

Don't buy the upgrade, just wait for a Steam sale and buy SotFS for $10.

There is a Steam sale and SotFS is on sale for $10. However the upgrade is also discounted for me and is $8.

nice twink faggot. can't handle the big boys?

On 40INT heretic's staff has the highest spell buff so you should switch to that, unless you're hellbent on that meme weapon art with the arm.

Falchion isn't that good after the attack speed nerf all curved swords with kick received. Also it's one of the shortest CS no matter what model says.

40DEX/40INT belongs in the "meme build" category to be honest. Your spell damage will be subpar and dedicated STR/FTH will easily outdamage your melee. It's good for some weapons like aquamarine, friede's scythe, gsoj so there's that.
Anyway I would lower VIG to 39/40 dump it to END. Ditch Lingering, because you will always have FP to rebuff and get Life Ring.

As for spells, great heavy soul arrow is a bit too slow for pvp and most people use great soul arrow. Same goes for homing crystal soulmass. It does marginally more damage than regular soulmass, but eats more FP and takes a lot more to cast.

Already killed several ~120s with it. I just don't like the duel playstyle in Oolacile. Invading is how it's meant to be.

Green or turqouise?
Thanks, will have these in my mind. Also thought about using dark hand, as it's kinda ghosty too

turqouise

It's a nice build idea btw

I'm starting to get a little concerned. I did item trading with someone from here once before and it did take some time but not that long.
Just to make sure that I didn't went full retard and went to the wrong place I'm gonna post a pic of where I am. I had to crop the image much because else it would be too big but I think evwryone recognizes this place.

Anyone?

I'm in for the green tbqhfamalam
Literally use hidden weapon with anything. Crow Quills and/or a greatsword/washing pole would be ghosty looking. Along with first user with the whole 'max possible invisibility' build, maybe a Caestus in the offhand for a sneaky parrying thing

I bought the upgrade back when it came out w/ a discount for owners of the original since I didn't have the DLC.
Yes, you keep original DaS2 as a separate game.

Rhea is my waifu

That's good to know. Thanks.

i don't care if it's top tier or not, but i wanted to see what i was getting myself into first. I switched falchion with sellsword twinblade and switched meme arm with heretic's staff. all that's left is to find some decent fashion with it. also moved the 4 points from vitality and dumped them to endurance

>taking a picture of your monitor
why

>Kat, then Olive

Your names look familiar. Did I give you a Frayed Blade before for your fresh dex character?

yeah, you should be able to see it for sure. Both of us should re-login and enter the password again. my white sign will be there in 5 minutes

nope. I hate dex builds

Because I can't be arsed right now to send the screenshot to some throwaway account then upload and then post it.

How is that harder than taking a picture of it?
>take picture
>hook up phone/camera
>have to find picture
>then post it
???

Is one of your characters named Ginger or something?

no. I've got Brice, Kat, Olive, Lucky, Robin, and Anna

I guess will go with the turqoise, the green looks a bit like a zombie desu
I made a built, I guess this might work. Will need to experiment a lot anyway. Also I literally never played a sorcerer yet, the magic is gonna change a lot.

I just wanted to post it quickly, I mean the quality is good enough that you can recognize the place (I hope) and I also wanted to keep an eye an the monitor in case the sign may pop up.

still waiting to get summoned, user. have you tried relogin and resetting the password?

get pestilent mercury too
its very useful against bosses a mage might have trouble with

You should focus at doing one type of magic superbly instead of many types mediocre.

I DS3 dead on PC yet

And has anyone here got banned for having 21:9 resolution

Do you change your Steam name to appear as INVADED BY DARK SPIRIT BLACK KNIGHT?

If you want to use (crystal) souls sorcery don't level faith, push int to 60 instead. Also you will need Bellowing and if you don't want the sage ring consider the witch tree branch, might also look good for your build.

For Dark you need faith and int (30/30 I think), but then use Izalith staff or Murky Staff.

Pestilent Mercury and Freeze Snap doesn't really scale so it fine with either

I was thinking about it but wasn't sure if it'd fit. I know there's a tight character limit on usernames.

I restarted my PS4 before and reloaded the area.
Also the place in is the correct one, right?
I'm waiting near the bonfire for a sigb to appear but the connection is letting us down.

Thanks guys. I think the dark magic would be better for a ghost. I will read the wiki for spells and try to make something out of it.

yup. correct place

The limit is the same as the in game name limit of 13. I'm not sure what happens if you go over that. I know that you can't be summoned without the namecrash fix but I don't know what happens to the players you invade.

I've seen that it cuts the name off regardless of whether you have the fix or not. I guess Black Knigh wouldn't be as bad as the K***ht horseshit in 2 and 3, but it's fine if the limit is 13.

>tfw banned for changing resolution to 3440 x 1440

>tfw soft banned
What do i do /b/ros?