/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA in NOVEMBER 22
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h03EY02y2WE&t=346s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone is just memeing when they say they bought quartz, right? Why would anyone pay for this shitty gameplay?

maybe i'll get the 2030 drop in fucking ad 2030

Do we have a salt collage yet?

>tfw got Scat
I guess I'm definitely not getting Gilgamesh now

They're gonna be kicking themselves when gachashit gets banned and the game shuts down.

Best berserker thread.

Post GOLDEN supports!

You have been visited by Spooky Thighs

If you want good luck, remember to say "Thank you Shishou Thighs!"

>that weird feeling when i wasn't f2p for a few minutes
Thank god everything is back to normal

>retards trying to roll with less than 700 quartz

So I'm the only one who is going to buy $80 quartz? In case they are going to make NY paid gacha or for anniversary in 6 months, I'm pretty sure I have enough self-control to not use up all paid gachas until then

>2500 quartz and nothing.
How?

I don't think I'm gonna make it.

>That one guy with the lvl 100 10/5/5 Gilgamesh salty he didn't get Scath
>That guy getting a SSR with just 200 SQ and still crying

Redditors sure are sad sacks of thinskinned shit

Give me Stheno and I will.

>not full res

post Okita or die instantly

Depends on your luck stat.

I rolled pretty much every limited servant except Tamamo no mae with like 10 quartz max.

When your life sucks, Nasu will bless you with good luck.

Im the guy that makes the collage.
I was browsing the past threads and there's not much Scat salt, I think that collage will be way smaller and more like
>I didn't get 2030
Instead of I didn't got Scat
I will do the Paid Gacha collage after I get off work since that one got enough material

Its not worth it senpai.

2030 CE doesn't go away, does it? It stays in the gacha forever?

Easy, someone posted 2k and 1 vlad in gacha simulator in last thread

why does everyone want 2030

Probably fake for reddit gold, the odds of that happening are practically zero.

Yeah but it's best toget it now if you can since the 5* CE pool will only get bigger

I finally maxed out the first 4* I ever got, since she carried me for so long I’m gonna grail her. Should I max ascend Euryale or Medea next, I only have enough dust for one. I have a maxed Nobu and Caster Liz, so I’m not sure which would benefit me more.

That's a little harsh.

Is that Karna's hand? No idea of the context.

Because it lets Buster teams crit and it's the best CE on Support units.

Stop trying to make me murder my fucking wallet you whore

It's one of the best CE's in the game

I dunno senpai. I'm never getting that many mana prisms.

raikou is cute!

You should make a combined one for Gil and Scat

Why?

>Buster teams
Its apeshit insane for arts teams also since it lets them shit out NP's even faster

HEY GUYS JERK OFF BEFORE YOU SPEND MONEY ON QUARTZ

IT HELPS

Try again.

$220 CAD and only one 2030, no Shishou, Okita. Got Drake from the paid. Not cool.

GUYS I FOUND A SECRET TO GETTING 5* EVERYTIME
>Rolled for Gil while taking a shit, got Gik
>Rolled for Tamamo while taking a shit, got Tamamo AND Orion
>Rolled for Scat while taking a shit, got Scar
ALL YOUR DAILY BAD LUCK IS STORED IN YOUR SHIT SO WHEN YOU POOP YOU POOP OUT THE BAD LUCK!!

Should I get the Grab Bags?

Rolling for the paid gacha now, please ward me with Anti NP2 Jeanne/Waver spells.

Okita!

Mmmffmmfhmm

>a fucking leaf

retard

Raikou is for loving.

No, it's shit
Buy fous instead

>Implying Belgium and Hawaii have the cash to fight Blizzard/Activision in court
Good fucking luck. Only reason Valve lost on the refund case was because the entire EU was in on it.

>got Gik
>got Scar
user are you okay?

>I get extreme moodswings when I see that my friends have rolled characters I want in fucking nothing, yet I spend tons into it and get fuck off.
>I want to kill myself, never should've told my faggot "friends" about this game

Are you me?
A friend of mine in 120 quartz and 20 tickets already got Gil, Tamamo, Waver, Kintoki, Scat, Jeanne, Drake and like 4 2030 and several SRs servants
He still got like 300 quartz and is saving up
Meanwhile myself? Im stuck with Waver and his constant dupes, 0 quartz
I was going to spend money on 2 or 3 $80 packs but I guess I just use the money on MTG or in Nier since it's cheaper thanks to black friday shit

If the game doesn't give me an incentive I can't justify spending money on it
Like hell I would spend money after getting so unlucky

>took me 1020 quartz to get scat
I almost fell into despair bros, that was the last roll of my wallet.

>Im-Fucking-Plying
Three more grails and my NP5 Nobuzeker is 100, baby.

Gee user I wonder

You just have to believe

Could you post all the previous collages?

>tfw I realize I spent more on one gatcha sitting than I did for my Switch and all the games combined

That's what really stopped me

>no scath, no 2030
>friend does a ten roll, two scath, one 2030
> he just started a week ago
Fuck this E rank luck

>No Scat

Why don't you just fuck off back to wherever you came from?

YES IM JUST EXTREMELY EXVOTED

>Got Tamamo and 2x Saber Alter while taking a shit

QUICK! EVERYONE TAKE A CRAP AND DO A 10-ROLL BEFORE DW FINDS OUT AND SHUTS IT ALL DOWN

please stop me from rolling the paid quartz

But the EU government is in Belgium

I don't even have a 5* Servant.
Are you happy with your life? Is your friend happy with his life?

Unironically this

Ask yourself this. Do I have bills to pay, food to buy, gifts to get, or anything tangible to own. Also how many servants have you wanted only to ignore 3 months later when the newest batch comes out.

Fluffy Servant

I got spooked on a 1/9 chance. Don't let it happen to you.

So I did the traditional roll of 1 ticket this morning before work on the new Scat event banner and saw the golden lancer card so I am like
>this is fucking liz isn't it
but no, it was actually a lady in a black outfit, holy fuck. You guys were not lying about the one meme ticket.

I guess I need to farm bones and dust.

user check with your friend if those are pay quartz, while extreme luck does exist you must consider all you read here as an exaggeration. For example, everybody said they never rolled until the rate up but I assure you they wasted at least 200 from start to finish.

"Proud and not serving anyone. A ruling class from birth. Possessing the traits of a monarch, she holds reigning as a queen that bestows happiness to the people as self-evident. Overflowing with talent, she herself understands more than anyone else that she is different from the mediocre.
"It has been said that such way of being and red-colored eyes are close to a certain individual that existed in Tokyo during the 20th Century."
Who does this reference?

I want to gangbang Medb.

and also to marry

Its so fucking infuriating. The worst part is not that they get this stuff, is that they fucking brag about it too.
>hey, remember how you wanted Gil? guess who i got in some tickets XD
>hey you like okita right? got her first try :P
>hey you wanted tamamo? got her with a meme ticket :3

I've honestly considered killing my friendships with people over this fucking game, because they're such shiteating cunts who reply with things like "lol whyre you mad its just a game, you take it too serious hahaha" yet they constantly fucking brag about it.

None of these friends are into Fate and I've been a fan of the series since the anime was fansubbed on /a/ in 2006, yet they get showered in shit and I'm told to eat it.
If the trend continues, I will just fucking quit this game. It's fun and I really enjoy it, but it's either the game or my friendships and I'm not sure if I want to give up friends even if they're being such faggots about it.

I personally won't
Develop this

delete this before the autism starts

>two hearts
this thing is worth twice as many prisms just because of the hearts

>Yfw this is real and some user found out where your bad luck physically manifests because of a mobile game

>Spending money on anything but guaranteed SSR gachas
Fast way to make you miserable anons.

You guys think they'll give us a lite version of the 1st year anniversary gacha?

Assumign we get the same split:

Knights+Extra:

Artoria
Orion
Atilla
Mordred
Jeanne

Horsemen:
Drake
Jack
Vlad
Waver
Tamamo

I'm going to roll 4 horsemen for sure.

Waver?

Explain to them that it annoys you and ask them to stop. If they don't then they're dicks and not worth having as friends anyway.

Don't see it as 1% chance for an SSR. See it as 99% chance of failure per roll. Turning the odds around like that really puts it into perspective.

There's this and Okita's
Also 1 from reddit
I stopped doing the reddit's one because they didn't caught that much interest, I can make them again if anons want

>Develop this
youtube.com/watch?v=h03EY02y2WE&t=346s
try to ignore the seamonkey

Stop making me like Medb.

They are not friends, they just need people like you to brag about their shits.
Consider telling them to fuck off. If they are really friends then the very least they could do is to have some empathy. But they are not so leave them, better alone but with the hopes of having actual friends that being with people who are not healthy

It begins bois

Of course.

>tomorrow's daily gives lancer exp cards
>still not done farming the event

could I ask why you refunded user?

lewd servant.

At least FEH tosses me a 5* every once in awhile. Even with IVs and shit at least I don't have rolls of nothing but Keys and Runestones.

Step it up. Someone on my list has her at 94/96