/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >PAID GACHA in NOVEMBER 22
The SSR will be: Artoria, Okita, Tamamo, Altera, Orion, Vlad III, Drake, Waver, and Jeanne.

>FGO NA THANKSGIVING SPECIAL
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1120_thanksgiving_cp/
-The event will be from November 22 - December 1st
-The Mona Lisa CE will be available from November 22 to February 22
-Scathach, Gilgamesh, and Kintoki will be on a daily rate-up
-The Scathach trial quest will be available
-10 free quartz
-Updates: Second Archive Expansion, the ability to save multiple support setups, multi-lock function for servants and CEs, and a quest information display
-Daily Log-ins!
11/23: 8 ATK Fou, 8 HP Fou, 1 Ticket
11/24: 12 Quartz, 1 Ticket
11/25: 16 4* EXP, 1 Ticket

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself:docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

The Saint willl answer my call in summer!

one 3-quartz roll for drake last banner, 15 quartz for shishou last night. i am a salt-free man

>Absolutely set for high tier ascension mats
>Chokepointed on fucking Dragon Fangs
This can't be happening

>throw some quartz
> 2 5* CE's
>2 Lancer cards, Cu and Diarmund
>Saber Card
>Turns gold
>pls be Nero/Salter
>Sumanai
Oh well, can't complain I have Seibah so I can use a proper 4* backup Saber that besides Lily

I rolled one 2030 last night on my first ten roll, but I wonder if I should really commit to trying for a second one once Gil's rate up is available.

And is rolling the paid gacha a good idea if I just want NP2 Vlad or Jeanne?

I decided to read up on Ulster cycle mythology after rolling Scat. This shit is amazing. Every time I think it can't get any more ridiculous, it manages to top itself.

If you want it just roll it.

Just roll through Wyvern Island, user. Fangs are genuinely one of the easiest mats to farm for after Okeanos dropped.

>Tamano takes all of Scat's stars

This fox whore.

YEAH!

She wasn't kidding in when she was going on about Celtic heroes. That shit is off the wall ridiculous and that's what makes it amazing.

YEAH!

>Story gacha
What the fuck are you doing?

HEY /FGOALTER/, TOILET BRO HERE BACK WITH ANOTHER INSTALLMENT OF GETTING YOUR FAVORITE 5* SERVANTS WITH ONE SIMPLE TRICK!
ROLL THEM TICKETS ON YOUR OWN THRONE OF HEROES (YOUR PORCELAIN THRONE, OF COURSE!) AND SAY A CHANT OR PRAYER TO CALL FORTH YOUR FAVORITE SERVANT!
IT'S SO EASY A RETARD CAN DO IT!

WHAT?
It was Scatash

Okita should have Imaginary Around. Put a Waver on the front line with a 2030. Give Scat something that increases her crit damage and/or crit star gather, maybe the Gudao CE for NP damage and crit damage. Gil would be better in the fourth slot since he eats up stars and is more Buster-oriented than quick.

Why are you expecting story-exclusives like Nero or Salter then?

Yeah I heard that one before

Fucking christmas lotto, dude.

You DID save your apples, right?

>story-exclusives like Nero or Salter then?
WAIT, they are?
WELP, I thought it was only caster Cu and COOOL

Austin?

I spent 1000 MP on expanding my second archive instead of buying more Mona Lisas.

A few threads ago I rolled to see which servant I would grail and I got Medea. Only doing it now because I'm finally done farming Gudaguda.

Here I go!

If you are reading this. The real thread is
Blessing from Martha chan!

And done!

Gonna grail her one more time for 80 once I farm Caster XP!

I love Medea, but don't really like her last Ascendancy artwork, I feel like it should be the embodiment of her legend but it's the complete opposite.