"WOMEN OF THE WORLD, UNITE!"

>"WOMEN OF THE WORLD, UNITE!"
>"Dont you even care about the children?!? There're children suffering and dying!!!"
>"I'm in shock after Trump's election! I simply cannot help thinking about all those poor guys who'll continue to be repressed and shot in the streets..."
>(talking about Femen) "There's not such thing as extremism in feminism; and if there is, it is a good thing as it promotes a good cause."

Let's suppose this is my sister 24/7

Tell me /pol/, is there any redpilling solution for her?

This is a 100% Veeky Forums appropriate thread and only Reddit CTR shill Jew cucks would disagree.

Wrong board faggot.

>>"Dont you even care about the children?!? There're children suffering and dying!!!"
Of course I care about the children. That's precisely why I think abortion should be banned.

>femen

I read thatn as fremen desu.

Simmer down user, we're all friends here

>Tell me /pol/
You know your place.

Nice.

>>>/reddit/

ok, anons. Wrong board. Give me the "Back to /pol/" meme and we'll be at peace.

Women are naturally attention whores that will do anything to look important such as feigning moral interest in anything, this is why girls will often talk about starving africans yet wont say shit about starving black american kids because there is no moral flaunting if you focus on them.

Go be triggered somewhere else.

>triggered meme
>in 2016
Reddit called mate, they miss you.

says the socially retarded NEET begging for attention from anonymous anime fags

Back to /pol/
That'll be $19.99

When women get butthurt they usually create fictional scenarios they try to rationalize to others in an attempt to shame them.

>he says while creating a fictional strawman of women

high quality thread OP

>is there any redpilling solution for her?

No, just avoid, even if family.

Exactly, de-fooing is the only way.

Whatever

Sorry user, i didn't want to post this here. I respect this board and I'm the first one who doesnt want this kind of threads here. Autistically I mixed the post I was doing for /pol/ with the one I had done for Veeky Forums.

I'm the one to blame, but let now other anons express their opinions and help me to deal with my sister.

Shes a woman you cant help her, since its illegal to beat women these days, thats they only way to get her to change her stupid ideas.

awyis a brother

Look m8
You and your sister can have different opinions, the important thing is to make sure you respect one another's beliefs. Now, fuck off back to /pol/, im certain they have a better solution.

More like back to the absolute nothingness from which you came faggot.

K Y S

Y

S