How do I hide my silver when I'm out of the house...

How do I hide my silver when I'm out of the house, my family found out about it and though I trust that they'll keep away from it I think they might tell their friends and the rumor might spread leaving my house targeted.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenn_treasure
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

buy a safe are you retarded

Fuck that, get a safety deposit box and insure it.

People can walk off with it and a big one costs too much.

You'll need a trustworthy first mate. He'll keep your crew in check and your plunder safe.

Bury it in the woods
Put some decoy scrap metal in a layer above it for the remote chance of someone with a metal detector finding it.

so you bleed even more money on your metals than the usual? great advice!

Bad idea

Wind/water/animals will expose it

This also make some fake maps and deadly traps and put a curse on it

Throw it in an abandoned mine shaft. Everyone thinks nothing is in there because it was abandoned. Can't miss! Only danger is the walls caving in and losing it all.

aye and a ship with strong sails and a cabin boy who looks feminine from behind no homo

i bought one of these boxes, my dad spent 3 days chiseling a hole in the concrete main structural wall then he proceeded to wedge it in with steel bars and poured some concrete into the gaps.

i would like to see anyone walk away with it. or dig it out in less than a day. frankly drilling it open would be the fastest and that's not so easy with modern composite safes.

Safety deposit box that you already have anyway for vital documents.

Safety deposit boxes are dirt cheap and so are the insurance for them, because they are in a damn bank!

Put it next to a shrine of kek inscribed with the warning
>"whomever dare desecrate this sacred place shall suffer the mother of all happenings befall upon them..."

After what happened last year, your average burglar would not want to fuck with kek I guarantee you that

you bleed and you bleed every week fucking money on them. that's like the worst thing people pretend are investments after cars.

>How do I hide my silver
How much do you have?
>inb4 OP has 10 maple leafs or so and hopes for the apocalypse where they will buy him a nice wife

>my family found out about it and though I trust that they'll keep away from it I think they might tell their friends and the rumor might spread leaving my house targeted.
Get a better family.
In my family, everyone roughly knows who has how much gold and other things and where they are stored with no problems at all so far.

Well that's how you invest in precious metals. They cost money to store and generate no income. You are banking on capital appreciation. They are only supposed to be like 10% of your assets anyway.

well i just put them in a metal box that cost me like what $150? and a bit of work one time investment. and i can put any amount in it any time i want. parent's are also almost always at home, so their place is not prime target for burglars.

even if something were to happen the less than 10% of my wealth would be the least of my problem.

generally speaking insurance is not worth it. you lose tons of money on insurance unless you are doing fraud.

You don't need an advice on how to hide silver, you need a new family.
Who the fuck goes around telling people "yeah my X family member has some precious stuff hidden in their bedroom lol"
>???

grenade on a string wired to the storage container

if anyone takes it, you'll know.

If I was a billionaire I would absolutely do this for shits and giggles.

Kek thanks for the laugh

>get a better family

This. I regularly hand shiny lumps to relatives that stuff them away in the proper places.

Or put your metal in private storage with Brinks or Loomis.

Honestly you should have multiple containers that are fairly hidden holding a certain percentage each. If you do get burglarized they probably won't make off with all the loot. People have even gone as far as buying fake silver and gold as a decoy.

Why did you buy physical silver? Now it's a hassle to store, maintain, keep safe, and sell.

Buy a silver ETF that tracks the price of silver.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenn_treasure
really makes you thinkā€¦

This is the most logical option but doomsday/conspiracy faggots will claim otherwise

This give me a new idea. Do fuckable girls ever do that geocaching faggotry?
>hide a treasure in a remote comfy cabin
>wait
>rape who comes to collect

What you should do is get an IP camera set up and use it to watch your stuff why your away. Mine gives me email alerts if anything moves in the area.

Instead of putting next to a shrine put it in a shrine. You can also hide it in old electronics. If you have an old TV then open the back and put it in there. Make sure to cut the cord off and make it look broken.

Stafes can be installed and bolted into various concrete or support beams in your floors. Pretty hard to up and walk off with 100lb safe bolted into the floor.

Either a safe, or a safety deposit box. Those are your only options. And even with the safe I would conceal it. Like have a cardboard box enclosure around it with a door on that. Cause if thieves see a safe they can just take the safe.

Hollow out a tree in your back yard

Bury it under cement in your garage/basement to break open at a later time like in John Wick.

You hide that uncomfortable hunk of metal in the only place you can.

Up your ass.

Literally this

>year of Our Lord Anno Domini 2017
>not pouring your house's foundation around your box of gold coins and emergency guns

if you put it in a safe deposit box the the gubment might come and confiscate it one day

Kek read this in a pirate voice