/fg/ - Falcom General #127

Camping with Campanella

Previous thread: Tag the spoilers so the general doesn't die again.

> PS4 ports for CS1 and CS2 incoming

> Zwei II out on PC store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port: steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

- Trails of Cold Steel III is out right now, news/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Sen III trailer has been subbed: youtube.com/watch?v=QGfoGCWHLgI

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame):
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163720373505/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-3-from

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/587260/
twitter.com/Rabbi_86/status/933715974225772544
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Osborne did nothing wrong.

Calvard when?

never

She just went completely ballistic

Nobody gives a fuck quit stalking her Twitter

She needs a good spanking for exposing herself like that.

>reading anything written by an alcoholic woman

How can we return her smile and optimism?

Luciola is a big girl

You think she's gonna go back to her flashback spandex in 4?

Possibly, but my dick hopes not.

Will Rean finally go nuclear in Sen IV?

nuclear as in explode and dies?

Would be amusing at least

>tfw George rigged the inside of Valimar with explosives

store.steampowered.com/app/587260/

Tokyo Xanadu Steam page is up, same release date as PS4.

Did anyone get into the beta? I'm pretty curious how much they improved the dialogue.

>how much they improved the dialogue.
What makes you think they would do anything like that?

Someone emailed them a week or two ago asking about the localization and they said they improved it.

>Developer: Nihon Falcom Corporation
Everyone else is using simply Nihon Falcom. If someone clicks on Nihon Falcom in other Falcom game pages they won't see Tokyo Xanadu.

Yeah right. They're bullshitting you.

What did Kondo mean with these covers?

Altina is the MC of Sen IV?

You can't, and they were never really real at all.

I mean she immediately runs back to Oroborous the instant she doesn't feel obligated to stay with Reinford anymore without so much as a goodbye. Shows how much she really cared about them.

we out here

>psp version

Mid-way through CS1 right now.

Is Emma supposed to be just launching casual battle-wide OHKO nukes?

I got her set up with Aeries and a pretty decent Quartz setup and she's making ~100% EP back every single spell she casts and turns battles into one-turn affairs even without using any of my other party members.

Cross Crusade/Crystal Flood just wipes everything. It's absolutely fucking nuts.

Is there a difficulty spike ahead?

Have any of you guys gotten the chink pc port of Ys Memories in Celceta to work with an xinput controller? I know I need to use xinputplus and force dinput, but trying to figure out what should be mapped to where is a bitch. I'm using an xbox360 controller. My main issue is just getting the skill trigger assigned to the right bumper.

Controller inputs for that version are screwy as fuck. You can't bind anything to bumpers and diagonal directions require increased sensitivity to work right.

I fixed the diagonal sensitivity, I'm just trying to figure out the skill triggers. So I should just try to bind the skill trigger to something other than the bumpers?

Is there a craft with multiple hit in SC aside from Joshua?
Julia's Lanzenreiter said its 4 hits but it only deal one time damage. What a lie

Dunno

The CS games are all super easy (Unless you're on nightmare in which case it's just easy), pretty much everyone's got at least one attack that instantly destroys everything.

>a mechapile that looks like that

はわわわわ

i-ikimasu

The Glint of Cold Steel > Brave Steel > Seize the Truth > Get Over the Barrier > Heated Mind > Determination of Fight >> Sophisticated Fight > Strepitoso Fight

>arrow literally backwards

>Already in Sen 3
>Still teasing us in the bonding events with Towa
>Not even a fucking bonding event with Aurelia outside of sharing a chit-chat in the indoor bath
>We have to wait another 2 years for a duel between All-of-me McBurn and All-of-me Rean , Laura vs Aurelia.

You have one simple job Falcom...

>caring about bonding when there are more important things at hand
Social link was a mistake

>strepitoso
>better than anything

Strepitoso is an art in the form of music

Aurelia's probably gonna be a permanent member in Sen 4, so wait till then.

Could be worse,Alisa as romance canon is awful as fuck

Will be a nice(and maybe predictible move) if Rean kills a teammate by accident while in all-of-me mode ,and that teammate is decided by last choosen bonding partner.

Is Agate the weakest A rank bracer

Nah tha'ts probably the generic two bracers in Crossbell.

make him kill siegfried for good

Weakest is Sara, she went from destroying Rean/Machias/Jusis in CS1 to drawing against Rean in CS2

But thats because Rean got stronger

To be fair,it was more to give Rean a moral boost than a true fight,since he's so coward that won't use his demon power agains her

I'm just waiting for Rean to suggest to both Thomas and Rosine to salt bolt him to stop Osborne because the game will somehow reveal that Osborne is immune to it because "lol I'm Osborne".

Well yeah, but by CS3 Rean's stronger and Sara's only on par with the strongest guys of Class 7.

Rean is top tier so not doing well against him doesn't make her that weak.

>Estelle is weak as shit
>still able to beat two of the strongest snakes
>implying powerlevel matters

Did Estelle 1 v 1 them? Thought so.

She beat 3 Enhanced Jaegers solo and they wanted to recruit her.

Powerlevel matters only when overlord Kondo says so.

Also if the plot needs a victory on protag team side, Even Elliot Cs1 can solo Mcburn

>Estelle is weak as shit
>still able to beat two of the strongest snakes
With the help of lots of other people, it's not like she beat them by herself.

>Strega B1 DEF+200/MOV+10
>MOV+10

GAME?

Trails usually has difficulty in reverse. It's hard in the beginning when you've got barely anything to work with by but mid game you've got access to stuff that starts to break the game in half (unless you're playing Nightmare, then it's just not particularly hard but not quite broken).

There's still parts that can be challenging but it's usually do to boss's being cheap (like one in chapter 6 that can basically auto matically wipe you if he uses his S Craft because it does more damage than you could ever survive and hits the whole field)

Of course CS1 had the additional complication of your party being chosen for you for 90 percent of the game so you won't always have Emma to nuke for you, but Elliot is almost as good and if you don't have Emma you have him.

I'd be laughing if Olivert really did end up dead, suggesting that Falcom doesn't care if the character is popular; they're not getting plot armor treatment.

I think she's being way too positive towards NISA. Why NISA thought they could get away with a hack-translation of Ys VIII when the actual NIS games always have decent translations is beyond me. Why people would think that sort of behavior is acceptable, even more so.

Well you read texts your mom writes you, so you're not any different.

There is a difficulty spike in the form of some more challenging bosses, but since you're already experimenting with Master Quartzes and have found Emma/Aries, you won't notice the difficulty spiking.

Honestly if you work at a localization company it's really bad form to shittalk your competition, even if they deserve it. XSeed already has some problems looking unprofessional sometimes, they really don't need to add to it by starting a social media pissing contest with their competition. No one would come out ahead there.

Hatsuu already says way more on Twitter than she probably should.

So? Not like that helps you. Sure you can reach the entire field, but that doesn't make fights any easier. It just prevents
>you get punched in the face because you couldn't quite reach the enemy and kill them
bullshit

Millium's gonna come back, and Jusis is going to give her the hug she's been asking for, and it'll be cute as shit. QUOTE THIS

KONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sword!Millium will learn how to talk so she can be just as annoying as she was before. Jusis will hug the blade until he bleeds.

Quote that.

Go back to work, hatsuu

Give her Crossbell back or else...

I will impregnant her

I tried playing TITS FC but as much as I tried loving it, I just can't. I played it for 2-3 hours and the pace was too slow for my liking.

However, I tried my hands on Cold Steel and I absolutely love the characters and the world. Even the characters I didn't like at first, by the end of the game, I feel emotionally invested to each and every one of them. (Alisa best grill.)

I'm now in the last chapter of CS. Question is, should I get back to playing TITS while waiting for CS2? Does TITS actually get better after the first few hours?

It gets better after the first game.

But only if you did finish the first game, because otherwise you're gonna be missing a metric ton of shit.

You should play the entire Sky trilogy. It best judged by the sum of its parts.

XSEED and NISA are in friendly term. After all NISA usually helps out XSEED to release their licensed games in Europe.

We didn't get Crossbell back!

This thread will die in 30 minutes.

RIP /fg/

Rixia mao saved the day again!

What if Kondo is caught with cp?

(laughs)

It's not fair.

Can you please fuck off with this bullshit? You post this crap every day. Piss off.

He has Gladiator Headband

Perfection.

bait

CUTE!

She doesn't need Crossbell anymore.

Erebonia's not exactly looking much better at the moment.

>Crossbell got worse under his rule.
>Sent Cryptid's into his own capital city to start smashing the place.
>Started a false war.
>Is forcing even the civilians to fight to toss them into the meat grinder.

You can't even argue he's trying to make the country great again anymore. He's just trying to bring death and despair and ruin the lives of everyone at this point.

delet this

fish bait?

retard bait

Don't die, /fg/!

>This is what happen when we didn't get Crossbell back
twitter.com/Rabbi_86/status/933715974225772544

Leave it to oneesan!