/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

DON'T PANIC edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Official News
Operation White Noise reveal on November 19
youtube.com/watch?v=xeI1k6Imcv0
Mid-Season Blood Orchid reinforcements have been released
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/updates/bloodorchid/reinforcements.aspx

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Read the thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y5YsXSvk_xA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no first

I can have a Polish harem now

I-I was gonna make the new thread but that's o-okay user.

go back to doing the crushing defeat or hard fought victory or stuff like that for the description of last thread please

Is Zofia an expert in CQC?

What are your opinions on posting OC console WEBMs?

>OP still not updated

trained by the seagull himself

Her pose makes her look like she got lost on the way to the Tekken roster.

worse than boogie's webm dumps
I like you Boogie but fuck man just stop

>DONT PANIC edition
AAAAAA THATS NOT WHAT IT MEANS

do it fgt

damn is the segal thread still up on /wsg/?
i need to save those before i forget

how do you see this shit

Haven't played Alpha/Beta and I redeemed Fire skin just 2 days ago. Feelsgoodman #anotheruplayexploit.

>tfw looking forward to tk'ing season pass owners when they pick the new ops when theyre released
>tfw how mad these people will get

i always see this shit but ive never been tked for being a season pass kiddie

>tfw 5-stack and have agreed on taking turns

>steven segal asking me to like, share and subscribe to his channel

Is there even a penalty for TK besides getting kicked for doing it 3 times?

I havn't posted webms in months nigger

>LELELLLEE SHOOT THE HOSTAGE LE FUNNY LE GOT -100K xdddd. U mad? why shoot me? lol maaad.

Jesus fucking christ what is happening these days? Fuck all these sales and free weekends, I prefer a game with a healthier small player base than this shit.

yes
no :^)

I know but you always wait around this amount of time then post like 10 webms that only get (you)s from the people that are angry for you yet again posting more of them
I just don't understand why

>starter edition for 7dollars on steam
How many people do you think will fall for it?

>Don't post relevant content

>dude they have a glaz
>don't worry, there's a thing called peeker's advantage

It's relevant but no one gives a shit dude you don't do anything interesting in the webms at all

I'm a new player but I bought the complete edition. Went into the r6 discord to get some tips.

And dear god there were at least 15 people over the last day saying they bought they starter edition and asking if there was a way to upgrade

i wish it was like that

is there?

Everyone gets them at the same time now

I'm new so I'm not 100% sure but from what I gather no

Nope

Asked this in the other thread, but is the SAS shotty viable at all for Sledge? Or am I just wasting my time trying to git gud with it?

Pretty sure they do.
I hope they don't though, I like playing a week before the poorfags

First attempt at a webm ever, so feel free to say if the quality is crap.

I know I have little skill being on console and I accept it. I have tried to play it on PC but my hands are just too twitchy and shaky to aim with a mouse, I always miss by a fraction despite usually having the upper hand.

Pretty sure they don't or there would be a season pass outrage again like in BO

>tfw it's literally always the buck player that frags himself
kek

lmao who told you that? Are you dumb or something?

Too bad. Well, at least I got the game and it's really great so far. I guess playing the same few operators for some time will be a good thing in a long run.

No, they don't.

Is it just me or do c4 not go anywhere near as far as they used to with the new throwables system.

No. Season Pass owners still get that season's new operators when the season launches, and non-SP owners have to wait a week until they're allowed to unlock them. What has been happening, is that some SP owners are complaining that anyone can play on the TTS and play the new operators there, and they feel this devalues their SP privileges.

Nobody gave a shit about this post in the other thread so you had to repost it for attention.

>tfw set up Shadowplay for exact moments like this to document shitters like you

I wouldn't be surprised if they rebalanced it. Things go further if you're moving foward when you throw, so they probably set the old throw distance to this, and standing still will throw shorter than this.

>tfw all it takes is a quick post to reddit and tking shitters get the banhammer now

As it should be.

Trying to continue the discussion, but yeah, what is the new meta change Ubi is trying to introduce? It all seems to be related to intel/counter-intel.

>being this obsessed and mad to stalk an user from thread to thread

Annoy the enemy team meta and no more roaming meta. along with OP offense meta.

Have we seen the Season Pass outfits for the three new operators?

How often does stuff like this happen on PC? First time it happened to me, since I rarely play Cav, but I noticed there's mention of this on White Noise's patch notes so it has to be a frequent thing somewhere.

Don't go making me feel excluded now

ASHKLFASF;LKDSJLKFFJ;LK
I CAN BE MATCHED WITH ANYONE
LITERALLY A N Y O N E
INCLUDING PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING
I WOULD LIKE ONE (1) PERSON LIKE THAT DESU
BUT I AM O N L Y MATCHED WITH SHITTERS WITH ZERO (0) CLUE ON HOW TO PLAY
>u mad
YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I'M MAD
I ONLY WANT TO PLAY THE NEW OPS AND HAVE A DECENT TIME

youtube.com/watch?v=y5YsXSvk_xA

yea u mad

I don't post here often but is there any news of Favela and/or Yacht coming back?

they're planning on revamping one (1) map in the middle of the year
no notes as to which

good shit user 10/10
need more zoe being a douche

>looking forward to making poorfags so mad they tk me
>tfw how mad they are about it

>Favela and/or Yacht
We're sorry, we don't know what you're talking about

Mandatory "fuck off yacht and favela suck ass".

Fuck you wolf my webms are great

>removing friendly fire
God I can already see how cancerous this would be when it comes to explosives.

This game is exhausting sometimes

>tfw I bought the year 2 pass just so I can play doki 7 days before poorfags even though the year is basically done

>what is the new meta change Ubi is trying to introduce?
>It all seems to be related to intel/counter-intel
only they forgot to add actual meaningful counterplay for the defenders against the new super1337hackergurl

her abilities are braindead to use
calling defenders can be done at any time and requires no skill in itself to succeed, only how much you capitalize on it depends on your input
hacking phones from dead defenders also requires no actual skill beyond self preservation during the animation
the reward for these exhausting 3 button presses throughout the match is global sound intel on command on all 5 defenders, twice, and PERMANENT access to all defender cams including all valk cams

compare that to what defenders need to do to counter her
>shooting the phone to prevent a hack
good luck finding that shit thing amidst debris, blood and CLIENT-SIDE bodies, plus a bunch of actual targets shooting at you
she gets them highlighted throughout the map geometry, you don't

>standing on a mute jammer to not get called
the important part here is standing ON a mute jammer, because the range is that bad that you need to physically touch the jammer for it to work
this is a counterplay for mute himself at best, the rest of the defender team has no actual way of countering her phone call

also every defender drops one, and dokk only needs to hack a single one to access cams for the rest of the round
so one roamer dying off-site and getting their phone hacked will reveal all three valk cams to the enemy
roamers are expendable, as long as they manage to waste time and pick off key targets before dying their death should not punish the defender team (and valk in particular) this hard
not even killing her stops the cam access for fucks sake

this is such a mess balance-wise
what were they thinking

ree you guessed right That webm is funny because they got shot through the swastika but most of them aren't funny like this

is there someway to not make the game drop you all the time? I feel like 50% of the games I am in I get booted. No, I'm not a third worlder and I live pretty close to most west coast server hubs.

get better internet

The same thing they were thinking when they made Zofia/Ela's mines and the korean shotguns.
Power creep.

im actually going to use this as my phone background tbqh, thanks

Is there a way to monitor whatever it is that siege doesn't like so I can complain to my provider?

>having valk cams anywhere near your team
am fucking laffin at how braindead and copper this entire post is

Never happened to me but it's happened to a friend of mine a couple times, but both times he canceled the interrogation early so I don't know

When do season pass holders get the new ops

There would be nothing stop the attackers from Fuzing the objective room and rushing at the same time.

how is the placement of the cameras relevant to the fact that IQ needs to search for them while dokk can hack a single phone and pinpoint all three of them instantly?

>dude the game is getting powercreeped
>the top 10 operators in pro league mostly consisted of base operators
huh...

someone here said the 5th

I really hope Virgin's shotgun doesn't get tocuhed post-TTK. It's literally perfect right now. It's basically his second feature and it's fun as fuck to use. It's not remotely as strong as Glaz's sniper with fucking a fifth of the mag and no ACOG.

Will anyone play ash now that there is better ash?

Does this still work?

>valk cam in a room that's meant to watch for breaching / entry
>"wow gee whizz, now we can see an empty fucking room same as defenders!"

doesn't take a fucking genius to understand.

Last one from the console shitter, just wanted to post because of how lucky it was. Felt bad for the Ela though, knowing I only killed them by shooting Valk's corpse.

Yeah, December 5th. Then they're accessible to all a week later.

ADS works off LoS and the bars might break that, otherwise it would

Just shoot out all the cameras before round starts as defenders then Goblin can never hack them.

Real plat plays here

Why do we have to wait so long? My nipples are leaking milk in anticipation.

So will defenders know which opponent is using the camera like they know when other defenders are? Seems like that would be useful information for dead defenders to tell others that an attacker is currently on cam.

>if I don't answer his actual point I can just pretend I won

I did answer your point.

If you have valk cams anywhere near the objective, roamers or anywhere vital to your team, you're fucking retarded. Simple as that.

Only thing you're proving is how copper you are right now.