oh yeah cum in my ass brode yeah i preordered your dick now give it to me mmm

first for paladin OP in brawl

reminder that this game is rigged AF

decent opinions but these are the objectively correct ones

>Paladin
>Chickens have beast synergy
I'll give you one guess as to the real op and it's not paladin or druid

This expansion is boring.

This expansion unironically looks like a lot of fun. They're pushing archetypes that are different from the same shit we've had for ages.

Yeah, it gives you good match ups for the first 5 games on ranked when you're using a legendary that you've never used before so that you feel really good about this new legendary you're using.

I've tested this using my own unused legendaries. I get matched up against noticeably easier opponents when using a new legendary in my deck.

Am i crazy??

I swore I saw somewhere that Carniverous Cube was a NON COLLECTABLE card. During the Blizzcon reveal or whatever but people are talking about it like it is this whole time

You are crazy.
It was always a collectible card.

reminder that this game is shit AF

>Playing Tavern Brawl
>Draft Elise
>Get Pack next turn
>Open pack
>Get Shadow Visions
>Draft second pack with Shadow Visions
>Open pack
>Draft 3rd pack with Shadow Visions later

Holy shit that was awesome, tons of packs, my deck was filled with legendary cards and packs and I won.
Fucking stories man.

I thought I dusted Kaleidosaur, but I was going through my paladin cards and it turned out I still had him

Somehow this makes me incredibly happy even if the card is trash. What can I do with him other than dust him?

Dust him.
Do it.

Shaman
BOW BEFORE THE FURY OF THE STORM

Man I wish I had old dragon of many adapts. If only we could trade.

Are you ready for him to finally be relevant in a few weeks?

The only way paladin quest would be playable is if adapts could give charge or something. They'll never retroactively change it though.

>Renozakus Priest final boss
>turn 5 with coin, do they have the nut? (reno, dragonfire, lightbomb)
>nope
Been awhile since I've been Rank 5, I just avoided Pirate Warrior for awhile when I should have known it's just the easiest way to get to it. Now I can relax and play meme decks right?

>Haven't even seen a Paladin legendary or epic yet
>The two rares and the common we've seen synergize greatly with silver hand recruits / tarim
>The higher tier cards will likely play into the silver hand theme as well
I'M SO READY

Relevant in wild already, for it to be relevant in standard there needs to be a muster for battle-like card that summons recruits (drygulch jailor doesn't count because it's shit)

Froze Throne? Yes. Kobolds looks really fun though

>Lost in the jungle
>Stand against darkness
>Vinecleaver if you want to really go wild with it
I mean

>Jailor looks shit
We'll see. That card will synergize really well with shit like Tarim and the new buff card coming out.

>Are you ready for him to finally be relevant for a few weeks?
Fixed that for you, buddy.

I think it would be nice for a recruit deck to be relevant in standard, however I think that the new 5 cost spell is kind of meh. It's basically quartermaster without the 2/5 body most of the time (because most of the time the Taunt won't really matter, in fact something like stealth would have been way better because you could keep them safe to buff them again with something else).

In the end however, the standard format still lacks a consistent way to get your silver hands onto the board in the early game outside of that 1 mana spell from Un'goro and that's really not good enough.

He doesnt have the KnC set symbol on him in the release.

>I think it would be nice for a recruit deck to be relevant in standar
Considering that's clearly what they're pushing for this xpac I wouldn't be surprised if it will.

Too early to see but if it keeps following the silver hand theme an actual deck may be playable.

I realise that it's already got tools ready for it but I kinda meant something that curves into lightfused stegadon really well. I guess heropower + lost in the jungle is something but still. Muster for battle is borderline OP especially when played on curve and is half the reason recruit paladin is so strong in wild.

Also I seriously doubt drygulch jailor is viable, first of all it's a deathrattle so you lose tempo, then it gives you 1 mana 1/1s which is worse than lost in the jungle and muster for battle

>Two mage cards announced
>Both have draw
We want the quest mage crowd

>not even a single game from rank 10 to rank 5 took 10 minutes
>or 9 minutes
>or 8 minutes
Aggro Chad life

>if adapts could give charge or something

>He doesn't own Alleria

It's so dumb when someone gets Aya in this tavern brawl.

>he intentionally doesn't greetings trabeler anymore
100% organic pleb

>Someone somewhere actually thought this card was ok to print

>opponent didn't let me form the ancient one in brawl
that would have been a new experience, oh well. also vermin sensei is a decent card

Priest needed a new board clear.

>lose because of a misplay
>almost have a stroke from pure rage

How do you guys deal with this?

Reload when?

by having a stable mental condition

I clap at my screen and say well played Ben.
Then I move on. Because it is a fucking game.

Simple.
Don't misplay.

Get gud.
Winners don't missplay.

>getting mad at a misplay
>not at bullshit rng

>misplay actually saves you from bullshit RNG later on.

5D chess son.

this, if I lose to a misplay I notice I just tell myself I would have won that game and feel better
if I lose to bullshit rng I rage at Blizzard for making such a shit game

>make misplay after misplay
>still win thanks to 11/10 draws
>opponent is salty as fuck
Thanks Ben

>getting DC'd against aggro after I stabilize for a third time today
are the servers fucked

>Reno
>lightbomb
>standard
>people like this reach rank 5
> people think rank 5 is an achievement

Where the fuck did I mention Standard?

>standard

Look at this retard.

I'm 30-16 in tavern brawl over 7.9 hours.

y tho

why?

they really should consider somekind of rank/reward for tavern

My advice for lowering the game's propensity to incite rage:
Play it in a small window. Turn the sound off. Alt-tab frequently. The game feels a lot more trivial and unimportant this way.

Why do you people even play this game

For fun user, same as you
Though sometimes you invest a lot of time (and money as plenty of people here do) into something and you start to take it more seriously than you should

they have. you get a pack.

>making the thread early
>removing the deck dust
>removing the discord
>no link to the previous thread
What's with all the absolute shitters making OP's recently? We need a designated guy to make the new thread.

>removing the discord
This is a good thing. We don't need to promote degeneracy and drama.

>wake up
>joust has returned

The last few OPs have broken the trend of trap or /d/ pictures that validated the smug anime discord circlejerk posters. What an amazing coincidence that these OPs had threads with the highest amount of discussion of the actual fucking game in the last month.

And it's worse than arcanologist.

They've learned nothing from TGT.

>0-7 in brawls

Ah, yes, RNG brawls, a classic.

>The shittier 'mechanic' of TGT makes a comeback before Inspire does
Shame, it had potential, just hard to balance between 'needs two or three turns to meet value' and 'if it's not deleted pronto, the value becomes filthy'

I guarantee you that the /hsg/ population present in the discord are not smug anime posters.

Be nice. Love your fellow user.

Lads, I'm really tempted to craft Blingtron. I was considering doing it with the reveal of the legendary weapons but now with the druid weapon I'm really keen. Turn 4 Twig -> Blingtron -> UI seems like a really powerful combo, maybe it's the second coming of Astral Communion? Even better since you don't discard your hand, but then again maybe worse since you only can only run one copy of the world tree twig.

fucking never, because it'd probably be a hunter card and team 5 apparently despises the idea of control hunter despite the fact that they keep pushing it

Don't you have pizza to deliver?

I finished for the night

>how to spot a shitter in /hsg/:
when he hates on the objective best brawl

>starts on the 4th
>D2 reset: December 12
Maximum hype

Anyone able to translate that card?

what card and which language? If its french I can translate.

Battlecry: A minion in your hand gets evolved by mana cost (1)

It's Korean, it's a 6 mana 7/7 with Overload 1 looks like.

I don't understand this Brawl.

Only 1 minion? Not all? Meh..

It's literally just playing out random shit every turn.

6 mana 7/7 with evolve for a single minion is pretty decent, even if you roll into something shitty you get good stats instead of it being gimped.

Hearthpwn changed the definition again.

Battlecry: Return your other minions to your hand, make them cost (1)

I thought it returned minion cards to your hand and make them cost 1?

>korean

Korean is the one with all the circles. Chinese is the complicated one. Japanese, for future reference, is the simple not circley one that sometimes has Chinese-ish shit in it.

Don't think too much, just try to roll with it and get rid of your hand every turn while in early game

6 mana 7/7 with Master of Evolution effect is fine imo, MoE is 4/5 for 4 mana. Its probably perfectly balanced. Just wish they didn't push Evolve again and looks like Freeze is garbage with no good card again.

Actual translation because hearthpwn are retards.

Battlecry: Return your other minions to your hand, make them cost (1)

Well, fuckaroonie, I guess in this case I would say it's interesting but feels like a Rogue card I could see lots of interesting scenarios for this card and because its both fun and decent stats I give it a 9/10.

LET PEOPLE ENJOY THINGS

if the battlecry is real i kind of like it

What's the tag? Elemental? If so time to give elemental shaman another try

Fluffy elemental.
what's it's really called?

>Blazecaller

Grumble, Earth Shaker

it's elemental

looks like elemental shaman is back on the menu boys

>a competitive shaman legendary

what the fuck did blizzard mean by this

well I guess that explains why Shaman got such a shitty lego weapon.

pretty interesting. I like it. There's gonna be a meme deck for it at least.

Utterly rancid