Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #937
Autumn Reading Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred installation; Best mod compatibility]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
AA2Mini [The entire game, with AAU and some basic mods, now under 3 gigs]: aria.ma.cx/AAA/AA2Mini-V1.torrent
Manual Installation [For masochists, not recommended]: pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0
PP2 Mods for AAU/AA2Mini:
aria.ma.cx/AAA/mods/
lolicore.org/static/pp2/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!hqYBSYQT!sjzH0HALAJqiU_bpwg8gkQ!06pDyBwK
mega.nz/#!dFNkyC5L!LYQQ6mbszrrQ6R3u25vzvDyHNaprFIeTU9UrHwMe1YY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for harsh a very good girl

I agree. Harsh is a very good girl indeed.
Post some good harsh girls!

>install new AAU
>open up the maker and make minor eye spacing change to one character and save
>maker crashes and card is deleted
oh
well at least I have a backup and it worked the second time

It's generally best to avoid overwriting any cards when saving right now, there may be some potential instabilities in the card saving mechanism. Particularly with AAU cards.

I know people jump down others throats for this but i seem to be stuck.

None of my characters are showing expression whatsoever. Just having a flat expression no matter the situation. Which file do I have to replace?

Taiyaki uploaded! Autumn is the best time for some warm bean paste cakes.

mega.nz/#F!hqYBSYQT!sjzH0HALAJqiU_bpwg8gkQ!06pDyBwK

Does your waifu eat them from the head or the tail?

this is factually wrong as harsh isn't a good girl

Wait no! I thought this bug was fixed. Here I am saving the same card over and over.

I like Frisky, Playful, Carefree, J0yful and Quiet the best.

Some bugs related to that were certainly fixed, but there's still some stuff in there that doesn't work. For example, you can't save a mod card with like 200MB of assets. That's gonna end badly every time.

I don't like how quiet looks like shes looking into the sun all the time.

Should we post cute girls?

i think so

you first

but he did though?

Sorry i'm new to this game here
How can i change NPC question dialog ?
Like the quiet personality one i don't know what to answer there
answer yes all the time ended up getting Unforgivable! status :(

>quiet is dating "person x"
>quiet asks you if you fucked "person x"
>you unknowingly say yes
>quiet thinks you are ntr'ing her and hates you now
At least i think that's how it goes. Could be wrong.

"Autumn"
I'm experiencing a break between winter and spring time. Last week temps got to 35C, last day was 9C. Either way, I'm from the south hemisphere, it should be spring time for me.

Still thinking on changing her front hair though.

I think a sideswept one would look good on her to go in the same direction as her hair vents.

Reminder that no personality loves you as much as Playful does.

she is eternally best girl.

you mean she loves her lego like no other

I know nothing about hairs... what would be a sideswept?

Something that's parted to the left or right instead of being symmetrical like the hair you have right now. If you look at the front hairs that come in the base game, most of the ones with a Flip option are sideswept in some way.

Like this?

>capturar
KANTOKU PLEASE.

What? Also, I didn't bother to change the filename for something so trivial.

Right! Can't tell if that's the best hair for her since she's your own girl and all, but that's an example of something sideswept, for sure.

Good night /aa2g/.

How do you get the background like that?

Photoshop

Is the teacher role really even important?

Alright, changed the hair as you said and I kinda liked it, but also made a few adaptations because of some hair clipping problems (there's still a few but I can't do better without modding). I think she's looking way more cute now...

Education is no joke.

hair too long

She has too much going on with her hair, looks dumb.

Any suggestions on what shall I change?

Whatever looks cute to you, though I'd say pick another set of pigtails? The waviness is a little inconsistent since her front hair is straight. Maybe even semi-pigtails like Asuka's if you still want red hair decs.

what about cool girls?

Wtf Pre-Installed Game download link doesn't come with English patch? How I make this shit English w/o breaking it?

The fuck?

How the fuck do I install scripts or these pp2 files? I just want general subs.

I think said it well. Where do I even look at her? Try removing the pigtails and make her short haired maybe.

The hell are you talking about? What the fuck is a script?

I don't know. I thought these were the .pp2 files but apparently they are LUA so wahtever this .pp2 subtitle mod I'm trying to install I'm way off.

Subtitles do not work with AAU. Unless you modify the subtitle loader dll to work with it.

Subtitles aren't or can't be in pp2 format.

So in the AAU scripts I have pov facecam checked, but how do I activate it in-game?

now stop being retarded

nvm some retard ass mod made my menu jap

You should probably stop acting coy and just talk about what the problems you're having and how you got them to manifest. I still don't know what the fuck is going on.

Was from AAUnlimited, I had updated it wrong. It's all fixed now.

Cool girls are the best! She's really nice.

That explains it thank you.

How do you use subtitles?

I'm done, if it ain't too good I'll leave it as that for now. I seriously kept wasting time because the maker kept fucking crashing, and most of the hair is because of some bad clipping areas, it's to cover them up a bit...

With AAU? You don't. Without AAU? Fuck if I know, but the instructions should come with them.

I think I can figure without the AAU but it seems I need the HF launcher and everything associated with it.

Seems like a lot of work for a medium-sized reward.

Looks better, can you show her from different angles? I still think she'd benefit from short back hair, can you post how that'd look?

Reminder that Playful loves everybody equally. In turns. Sometimes two at a time.

Err... not now, I'm done for today, probably when I wake up if I remember.

I don't see why you'd need HF anything, but I'm not an expert on it because I find the subtitles to be utterly worthless. So I don't use them.

At best it helps you understand what people you're eavesdropping on are saying.

>At best
that's quite a considerable advantage if you can't understand them otherwise. Still, it's not that hard after talking to various girls to figure out what they're talking about but that requires quite a lot of playing the game.
And anyway it's not worth it if you lose AAU

It probably isn't even that hard to make it compatible with AAU, it's just that nobody seems to give enough of a shit to do it.

If I was smart, I'd give a shit.

But I'm not. Rip subtitles for me.

Post poser abominations.

This is not okay.

Things were so different a year ago.

Oh well. I have a good use to put this prop to now, at least.

Am I a cuck if I use the cuck trait?

you're a cuck just for asking

worse. you become cuck

Nothing cuck about seeing your girl fucked by another guy.

when suzu coming back?

those side hair clippings..

>being actual black

What's OC?

Original Character

Hello, 2ch resident H.E released Autumn Alley.
My mistake "SCENE_ROOT" was missing.
I have released a modified version, please overwrite.
mega.nz/#!dFNkyC5L!LYQQ6mbszrrQ6R3u25vzvDyHNaprFIeTU9UrHwMe1YY
Sorry...

Thanks, man. It was still usable but now much more convenient

Any card collection out there you guys recommend? I'm using all the recommended mods.

Thank you!

Trigger programming talk.

I was mistaken understanding. A trigger, attached to one card, will activate for anyone doing the tied event. Thus the need to immediately narrow down whom and what activated the event that called the trigger to stop unrelated.

I sorta do like the "dungeon master" mentality, if when a not contained trigger, attached to one student, will apply its actions to everyone in the class, without the code to make it personal.

The best card collection is the one that you make. Look through the MEGA's linked in the Google Doc and grab what you like.

Oh sweet thanks. Should be much easier to move now.

Where did the hair mods go?

They are still here?

Where? Where am I supposed to go to find smaller things that aren't in the HEXA Hairpack?

She seems so warm and comfy. I want to sit next to her, wrap my arm around her waist, and watch the leaves fall with her!